• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hehe

#101 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 01 September 2000 - 07:10 PM

Slug, don't do that kind of **** That's the kinda **** that got me replaced as a moderator. As much fun as editing/deleting/closing other people's topics is, it sorta pisses them off. That includes editing a topic in such a thread just becasue the story goes somewere you don't want it to.

------------------
"I watch a lot of baseball on the radio" -Gerald Ford
AIM-OctoberFost
Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost
[url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost"]http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost[/url]
htjyang ol-warone, bal-jajea ki'kaemel

#102 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 September 2000 - 09:17 PM

Isn't the lizard stalking the puddle on the ground? Posted Image

------------------

[This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-01-2000).]
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#103 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2000 - 09:26 PM

Originally posted by OctoberFost:

Slug, don't do that kind of **** That's the kinda **** that got me replaced as a moderator. As much fun as editing/deleting/closing other people's topics is, it sorta pisses them off. That includes editing a topic in such a thread just becasue the story goes somewere you don't want it to.

First of all, I'm not MotherLove.
Second of all, I only edit out posts with swearing. It's my job.
And finally, I might edit out your post because I really dislike people who use expleteves.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

[This message has been edited by Slug (edited 09-01-2000).]
[image removed]

#104 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2000 - 09:32 PM

Please don't type in all caps or change the font (besides the color). It really is screwing up the computer and it can be hard to read.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-01-2000).]
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

#105 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2000 - 11:08 PM

The lizard doesn't even know about the lake yet. It's in a tank doing battle with some aliens in attack vehicles.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

#106 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 01:55 AM

The lake splits up into a lot of smaller lakes, spawning an entire race of lakes of molten metal. However, due to their drastically reduced size, half of them are swallowed by a small dog.....

------------------

[image removed]

#107 User is offline   Sundered Angel 

• Invigilator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 02:59 AM

**Pokes his head in, and hastily withdraws it as some sort of battlecruiser shoots past and a mysterious lake runs rampage.**
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

#108 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 08:56 PM

*...And just in time. The battlecruiser crashes to the ground where Sundered Angel had been a few seconds before, sending shrapnel across the countryside. One tiny, sharp piece of shrapnel is flung to a farmhouse in Iowa, in the middle of a thunderstorm. The shrapnel impales the farmer and attracts a lightning bolt to it. The lightning bolt transforms the injured farmer into a big, ugly...*

------------------

#109 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 09:14 PM

Giant rampant vegetable.

------------------

[image removed]

#110 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 09:39 PM

The giant broccoli decides to head off to New York City and cause destruction...

------------------

#111 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 09:44 PM

Then it slips into the lake and gets deep fried. He would have ended all world hunger, if there was anyone still alive to be hungry.

------------------

[image removed]

#112 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 September 2000 - 10:55 PM

*The lake decides that it will never become a vegetarian due to the noxious odors created by the fusing of molten metal and broccoli, and uses the broccoli matter to give itself telepathy. It can read anyone's minds from anywhere in the entire world. It creates a squadron of F-18s and they go off to dogfight with some alien fighters that were coming to stop the lake.

Meanwhile, the freeway is beginning to calm down. It's been able to vent quite a bit of steam (after destroying all cities in Hong Kong). It decided to help the humans defend the planet, as it is unsure if it will be needed by the aliens if they all have flying saucers.*

------------------

#113 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 12:07 AM

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
(after destroying all cities in Hong Kong)

Uh, Hong Kong is a city. I've lived there. Posted Image

The lake swallows a steel refinery and uses the steel to make itself bigger.

------------------

[image removed]

#114 User is offline   McCloud Hays 

Posted 03 September 2000 - 01:57 AM

suddenly, 5 pepole in power ranger-like suits apear in flashes of color, promising to help the highway and mankind. then they get in Razor Class Airskimmers and fight the lake, the aliens, and the lizard.

------------------
"This litterbox ain't big enoungh for the both of us."

Gatomon

"I rule this ocean with a iron fist, a iron tail, and a iron everything for that matter."

Metalseadramon

#115 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 03 September 2000 - 09:19 AM

The arrival of the power rangers frightens the world. Everyone joins together to stop them. Finally they are all dead. The fighting continues...

------------------
"I watch a lot of baseball on the radio" -Gerald Ford
AIM-OctoberFost
Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost
[url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost"]http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost[/url]
htjyang ol-warone, bal-jajea ki'kaemel

#116 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 11:14 AM

Sorry, Slug. I meant China.

To continue the story:

*The bodies of the power rangers are cursed and mangled and utterly shredded.

The freeway is shooting jets of plasma at the aliens, and in some extreme cases, melting the landscape around it, engulfing all of the aliens on it. It eventually blows off all of its steam, and heads back to the desert to become a semi-normal freeway again.

The lizard's tank runs out of gas and ammo, and he abandons it in a spot where he's likely to remember it, just in case he finds more gas and ammo. He climbs on top of one of the buildings that hasn't been blown up, and starts to snipe everything moving, both human and alien.

The lake is not doing so well. The Australians declared war against it, and it is being attacked from all sides. Nobody is really doing much damage yet as all the shells, etc., only strengthen it, but they will soon discover its weakness: cold water.

The little old men continue to mug people, and eventually they're mugging some guy out side of a nuclear power plant. Then an alien fighter shot the power plant, and the plant had a nuclear meltdown. The little old men, already being partially radioactive, mutate into the origional 80 foot tall old guy monster. They run around sacking cities and fighting everybody that's trying to kill them.

Several broccolis were some guy's lunch in the power plant, but were abandoned when WW III started, and they mutated into bigger and buffer broccoli monsters. They ran around sacking cities, and fought with any of the old guys they ran into...*

------------------

#117 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 02:49 PM

The lake, now half the size of Australia itself, accidentally falls into the ocean where all the saltwater cools it into a solid blob of metal. The lake is dormant... for now.....

------------------

[image removed]

#118 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 03:13 PM

*Suddenly, a falling alien lands in the middle of the Pacific ocean, causing a giant underwater volcano to become active. The heat evaporates the oceans of the world, changing the water into enormous clouds that cover the earth.

The lake (or more accurately a puddle) awakens and instantly sets about absorbing metal, causing it to grow in size. The clouds start raining down giant sheets of warm rain, putting out the fire the volcano caused and filling the oceans again. This time, however, the lake was smart and made it Asia...*

------------------

#119 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 03:21 PM

After gorging itself on the metal content in the lava.....

------------------

[image removed]

#120 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 03:22 PM

After gorging itself on the metal content in the lava.....

------------------

[image removed]

#121 User is offline   Toothpaste 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 03:50 PM

The Road falls into what we can only describe as sleep, and begins to dream. It's dreams have power over the laws of the universe, such that the Road's environment is afflicted with its dreams. Right now, the Road dreams of ancient myths....

A small band of game characters from Myth II pop into existence on the Road: a couple Dwarves, half-dozen Bowmen, dozen Huron Guards, and a Warlock of Fire. A Trow is dimly seen watching them from a distant hilltop, arms folded.

Then the Road begins to dream of mankind's adventures into the galaxy....

A group of characters from the Marathon trilogy pop into existence on the Road next to the Myth II characters: a Mark IV Mjolnir-class Cyborg, a BOB simulacrum, and a Phfor Trooper.

Everyone is confused. The BOB simulacrum screams and runs at full speed into a Dwarf. He explodes, killing the Dwarf, whose satchel charges drop to the ground and ignite. The satchels detonate, killing half the Bowmen and severly wounding the Herons. The cyborg whips out a Flechette and fills the other Dwarf full of holes... but not before he throws a lit bottle at the Phfor Trooper. Fortunately it bounces on the ground and goes out. The Phfor Trooper fires a grenade at the Trow, who has come to the scene of carnage now. The grenade inflicts no damage, and the Trow kicks the Phfor across the Road. However, the grenade's explosion has ignited the satchels of the other dead Dwarf, and they expode, freezing the Trow and killing the remaining Bowmen. The Warlock is nowhere to be seen. The Huron Guards finish off the Trow and turn on the cyborg, who steps back and puts away his Flechette. He run-punches all the Hurons to death, taking no damage. But then the Warlock comes up behind him unnoticed, and kills the cyborg with a fireball. Fortunately the cyborg saved not too long ago, and is reincarnated behind a boulder. He tackles the Warlock from behind and the wrestle on the sand....

#122 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 04:32 PM

...when suddenly a falling battlecruiser crashes to the ground on top of the warlock and cyborg, killing both. The cyborg's memory is erased and is unable to be resurrected.

Meanwhile...

The lizard has found an abandoned plane and is flying it in a random direction across an ocean. He sees an island and lands. Little does he know that he is on the southern of the two islands of New Zealand...

------------------

#123 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 07:33 PM

When they both erupt increadbly violently, destroying whatever filth Posted Image may be living there and blowing a chunk out of the Earth. Lizard's plane is vaporized and the chunk lands in the Pacific, where it skips like a giant stone, flattening California and causing a 5.2 richter Earthquake. Posted Image

------------------

[image removed]

#124 User is offline   McCloud Hays 

Posted 03 September 2000 - 09:44 PM

Then a red reploid named ZERO goes to make sure the lizard is dead, and teleports the lizard's body to his base in the future. Then he goes there himself, promising to return if the lizard comes back.

------------------
"This litterbox ain't big enoungh for the both of us."

Gatomon

"I rule this ocean with a iron fist, a iron tail, and a iron everything for that matter."

Metalseadramon

#125 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2000 - 10:52 PM

*The lizard isn't dead. He was just faking it. He pulls out the Robar very quickly and pops Zero in the forhead. Zero was dead before he realized what was happening. The lizard walks over to the computers that control the time warp, and begins to read the operator's manual...*

------------------

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users