• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hehe

#76 User is offline   Wikatatakatawata 

• Group: Members

Posted 24 August 2000 - 05:15 PM

Meanwhile in space, the lizard is still trying to figer out the controls, he ends up fireing a MDBC (Major Destructo Beam Cannon), jumping into hyperspace for 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000001 seconds, ending up on the opisite side of the colossal ship, gets hit by the MDBC he had just shot, starts smoking and flying out of controle, by some merical he spells out "Eat at Joe's" and crashes into the ship.

The explosion of the crash sends him flying through the ship, and he ends up in the first officers quarters.

------------------
The space ships hung in the air much in the same way bricks don't.
Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy

Why is it that the more civilized the civilization, the more people they kill?

[This message has been edited by Wikatatakatawata (edited 08-24-2000).]
"Life is pain your Highness, any one who says differently is trying to sell you some thing"-Dread Pirate Roberts, The Princess Bride

"Somtimes I think the surest sign that there's intellegent life out there is that it hasn't tried to contact us"-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

#77 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2000 - 07:56 PM

Just as lizard starts to walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel, the roof caves in.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth
[image removed]

#78 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2000 - 09:30 AM

*Being small, he manages to climb through the cave-in. Aliens are arriving to fix it, and they try to blow the lizard away. He dodges their shots, and pulls out the sniper rifle. A gunfight ensues.*

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

#79 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 August 2000 - 09:08 PM

But he can't pull out the rifle. It's stuck under a boulder!

In an amazing display of strength, Lizard pulls the Rifle out from the 525,600 ton boulder, ripping off both his arms in the process...

------------------

[image removed]

#80 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 26 August 2000 - 11:55 AM

the armless lizard is vaporized by tbe ensuing aliens.

he respawns in a cheap motel in Wyoming.

There he summons the Uzbekistani Commandos from the EVO Board string "Tell A Story". The Lizard and the Uzbekistani Commandos plan their next random act of terrorism...

------------------
"Never...have we faced two contenders who are so boring and insipid." -Fidel Castro, on George W. Bush and Al Gore.
AIM-OctoberFost
Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost
[url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost"]http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost[/url]
htjyang ol-warone, bal-jajea ki'kaemel

#81 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2000 - 08:24 PM

As they speed accross the desert, about to perform their terroristic acts, the attempt to drive over the highway, they slip in the grease and crash, killing them all. Lizards body goes flying into orbit, where it knocks an nuclear warhead off course and towards Earth...

------------------

[image removed]

#82 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2000 - 09:56 PM

The nuke hits Cleveland. It blows up. This causes panic, anger, and war.

The US blames China. China blames Russia. Bangladesh blames the US for setting this up just to have an excuse to attack China. So do Greece and Great Britan.

So now there's WWIII. Russia and the US vs. China, Bangladesh, Greece, and Great Britan

Meanwhile, one of the Uzbekistani Commandos, who's code name is "Bitch" surrvies the crash. He takes the lizard's Sniper Rifle and some handguns from the other dead commandos. His evil plan is to...

------------------
"Never...have we faced two contenders who are so boring and insipid." -Fidel Castro, on George W. Bush and Al Gore.
AIM-OctoberFost
[url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost"]http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost[/url]

#83 User is offline   Cotton Mouse 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2000 - 09:59 PM

Meanwhile, Cotton Mouse plays infiltraition, and about to take one of his teamies out with the robar because infiltraition uses the same goddamn colors for each team (I SWEAR!!! There is almost NO difference!), but a .50 calibur bullet seeming to come from nowhere hits cotton mouse in the head, spraying his brains all over his monitor! And a good hing too, because he would have killed his teammate.

It's just not his week.

------------------
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Era, an huge plugin for EV: [url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html"]www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html[/url]

#84 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2000 - 01:37 AM

But just before the nuke hit Cleaveland, lizard respawned once again, directly under the nuke.

Lizard's atoms are blown into high orbit, subtly changing the properties of the magnetosphere so that all the nukes launched during WWIII are drawn towards a single island in the middle of the pacific, inhabited by a strange old man who kept insisting that nothing was true, though was later found to be lying.

The island lights up like a giant candle, blowing more junk into the magnetosphere.....

------------------

[image removed]

#85 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2000 - 09:06 AM

The strange old man mutates into an 80 meter tall monster. He leaves the island. looking for something to destroy...

------------------
AIM-OctoberFost

#86 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2000 - 04:37 PM

*Nuclear winter happens, and Old Guy Monster heads off to New York. Meanwhile, the Aliens decide to take advantage of all the chaos (and the depletion of all the nukes) and start to invade the Earth. War and chaos are everywhere. The lizard, once again reincarnated, gets another Robar Sniper Rifle and heads off to stop the aliens. He sees an abandoned tank, and crawls into it. He begins to read the gunner's manual and the driver's manual. The freeway lifts itself off of the desert and crawls along like an inchworm, doing battle with the aliens as well.
The pilots of the 3 Mechwarriors fall back down to Earth, and run to the mechwarriors. They begin to fry everything that moves again...*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 08-27-2000).]

#87 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2000 - 07:28 PM

Then the mechwarriors slip on the grease and slide into the lake of molten silverware. Lizard blows 3 battlecruisers out of the sky, they all also crash into the lake of molten silverware.

The freeway, running away from the ever-expanding lake, heads for Hong Kong. It arrives there but slips on it's own grease, leveling the whole city.

------------------

[image removed]

#88 User is offline   Cotton Mouse 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2000 - 09:52 PM

You made me do it.

3 Velocaraptors cloned through the use of DNA, SFX, and BS appear in the middle of all the mayhem, and they start gutting and eating everything that moves.

------------------

Era, an huge plugin for EV: [url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html"]www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html[/url]

#89 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2000 - 11:36 AM

The 80 foot tall old man arrives in New York. While he's walking down the street, someone laughs at him. He gets mad and starts destroying NYC. Within days, thousands of people are dead, and the old man leaves town, his tourist visa has expired.

------------------
AIM-OctoberFost

#90 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2000 - 11:59 PM

By this time, the Lake of Molten Silverware has gained enough mass to form a gigantic and complex internal neuromatrix. All that crap that was blown into the magnetosphere causes a large shift in it's position.

All the sun's cosmic radiation gets channelled into a spot just above the lake, causing plasma storms. A bolt of lightning strikes the center of the lake, sending energy through the neuromatrix and causing the lake to become a living, sentient being.

It moves for the first time, engulfing Las Vegas in molten metal. Then it sees the 80-foot man-monster and.....

------------------

[image removed]

#91 User is offline   Wikatatakatawata 

Posted 29 August 2000 - 07:08 AM

...it looks at him curiously having never seen an 80-foot man-monster, especialy one running towards him with a look on its face like that of a dog going after a frisby.

Mean while the lizard begens to rethink his life. He ends up deciding that international terrorism is to stressful and retires in a country home far away from any fighting, never to kill again.

(Or so it would seem.)

------------------
The space ships hung in the air much in the same way bricks don't.
Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy

Why is it that the more civilized the civilization, the more people they kill?
"Life is pain your Highness, any one who says differently is trying to sell you some thing"-Dread Pirate Roberts, The Princess Bride

"Somtimes I think the surest sign that there's intellegent life out there is that it hasn't tried to contact us"-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

#92 User is offline   Cotton Mouse 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2000 - 02:18 PM

The 3 gangsterraptors leap up on the 80-foot man, and start tearin large chunks of flesh off of him.

The lizard gets board with his retirement, and picks op his trusty Robar .50 and heads toward the 80-foot tall thing he sees in the distance.

------------------

#93 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2000 - 02:43 PM

*The 80 foot tall old guy, being radioactive, accidentally mutates the raptors. They all become pregnant and their gestation period is shortened to one hour. They all run off, give birth, and come back to the old guy. They get pregnant again, and give birth again. This cycle keeps happening until there are hundreds of raptors running around the world eating everything in sight.

The old guy decides to go sack some cities. The lake, curious about the old guy, follows him. The lake sees the old guy sack some cities, and decides to do the same. It also manages to reconstruct the battlecruisers, tanks, and mechwarriors that have gotten engulfed in it, and gives them neuromatrixes as well. They are controlled by it in the same fashion as the audemedon are controlled by the salrillians, and they go off together to sack some cities.

The lizard hops into the tank he stole, and adds to the mayhem, blowing away anything he can see that's moving...*

------------------

#94 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2000 - 06:44 PM

The lake forms a warp cannon out of it's liquid metal, fires off a few rounds, and then re-absorbs the cannon. The 80-foot man gets blasted into many many wiggling chunks, which then turn into many many tiny angry old men who overwhelm and gobble up all the raptors.

Several of the lake's battlecruisers fall out of the sky, obviously shot up and shot down by Lizard.

------------------

[image removed]

#95 User is offline   OctoberFost 

• deposed despot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2000 - 07:32 PM

Don't be rediculous, OctoberFost. Cut that out.

[This message has been edited by Slug (edited 08-30-2000).]

#96 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2000 - 04:01 PM

Nuclear Winter sets in, freezing the lake into a rather amusing shape...

------------------

[image removed]

#97 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 August 2000 - 06:31 PM

...Of a bunny rabbit holding a rocket launcher. The tiny old men pause in wonder at this strange contraption. But, due to the nuclear war, the ozone dissapeared leaving the Earth unprotected from some of the sun's more violent rays. These rays start to melt the frozen lake...

------------------
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#98 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2000 - 07:30 PM

...and it is very pissed off. It starts to fry all of the little old men, and they run and hide. The lake changes into a battlecruiser and heads off to space to vent some steam. The little old men form a gang called "The Leprechauns" and head off to mug people. The lizard is currently doing battle with some alien attack vehicles. There is lots of fighting going on, on the ground, on the seas, and in the air. Then a gigantic mutated dog starts to attack everything it sees...*

------------------

#99 User is offline   Slug 

• Ravenous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 August 2000 - 09:10 PM

But then the lake falls out of the sky and engulfes the dog. The lake grows a bit more as it uses the dog's dissolved remains to enhance it's neuromatrixes. The lake becomes a superintelligent blob of molten metal, which vows to engulf the alien battlecruiser lizard is piloting to FURTHER enhance itself........

------------------

[image removed]

#100 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2000 - 06:43 PM

Um... The lizard isn't piloting a battlecruiser. Posted Image