Ambrosia Software Web Board: (Enty Tweight)Grapper's Return - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(Enty Tweight)Grapper's Return

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part twenty-seven)

Everyone says in unison, "The Comana boys!"
Grapper says, "We must enter."
"I cannot allow you to do that."
Grapper says, "There is nothing you can do." Grapper strikes the sword from the guard's hand and then kills him. The group runs on.
Hector says, "We should go to the castle. Judge Berossus will know what to do." But thirty more guards run out to block them. Grapper takes out the first five in seconds but then they are surrounded. Team Z-WOLF stands back-to-back, encircled by the guards.
Grapper says, "On three! One, two, three!" They circle around each other fighting, back to back, killing the nearest six guards. Then as they spin faster they lift off the ground. Now they are twenty feet in the air and whirling around too fast to see.
They shout "DROP WOLF!!" and then they fall to the ground all at once, swords first. In seconds the remaining guards are no more. They sneak up to the castle to avoid the attention of any more guards. There is a guard at the gatehouse but they dispatch him quickly too and walk in.
"Berossus, Berossus!" Hector yells, but there is no answer. They enter. In the main chair, instead of Berossus, is Darius, the youngest Comana brother. He snaps his fingers and Hector, Semius, and Amelia disappear.
"Grapper you have come far enough already."
"You have gone too far and I will stop you. Prepare yourself!"

(continued from part twenty-nine)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 28 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

I love all the Z-WOLF team fighting moves that they all know instinctually as though they've done them dozens of times before! (OR, have they done them before? Maybe this isn't the first time the goat god turned back time?)
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users