Ambrosia Software Web Board: (Count van Nöff)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(Count van Nöff)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part twenty-eight)

Grapper and Darius lock swords again and again. Grapper is too strong for Darius and he pushes Darius back, first into the hall and bedroom behind the throne room, and then into the garden in the back.
Darius jumps up into a tree and tells Grapper, "I have the high ground. Give up."
Grapper says, "No I will not." He jumps up after Darius and knocks him into the air, then darts down and knocks him into the ground. Darius is punched through the ground into a cavern below.
"You will meet your end in the same place that the Tyrant found his."
They clash again and Grapper pushes him back into a bell. Darius trips and hurts himself. "BONG," the bell rings. Grapper maneuvers and forces Darius into a different bell. "BONG." After two more bells Darius is very injured and a grate opens to the north. Grapper picks Darius up and runs him behind the grate. Then Grapper runs back and strikes a bell again and the gate closes.
Grapper says, "I will be back for you later."
He thinks to himself. "If I cannot find Judge Berossus then I should talk to Matron Thuria. He runs to the Attis manor but it too is very empty. Then he gets to the audience hall and sees Naxos.
"If you are here then you have defeated my younger brother. You will not be so lucky with the second of the Comana boys!"

(continued in part thirty)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 29 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Props for accuracy in the castle/tomb layout! :D

At the end of this chapter, I totally expected Naxos to challenge Grapper to a Pokémon battle.
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users