Ambrosia Software Web Board: (3³)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(3³)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part twenty-six)

Grapper draws his sword and runs at the wizard. The wizard throws magic fire at Grapper but he slashes it out of the air with his sword. Grapper slices at the wizard but the wizard deflects the blow with more magic. Grapper attacks again and again, forcing the wizard to wade backwards into the lake, but can't break through his defenses.
Grapper says, "Team! We need to work together to defeat the wizard!" He raises his sword in the air and so do the others.
Semius shouts "Z-WOLF COMBINE: BODY OF THE WOLF"
Hector shouts "Z-WOLF COMBINE: LEGS OF THE WOLF"
Amelia shouts "Z-WOLF COMBINE: JAWS OF THE WOLF"
Grapper sneaks behind the wizard and just as Amelia says her line, flicks the switch on the back of the wizard's neck and he turns back into a rubber duck. Grapper jumps on its back and puts his sword to the switch. He pushes, and the switch is sliced off so it can't be put back in the wizard position anymore.
"Now space-time is safe, in our dimension and others."
Grapper and the others climb down the plateau. They're just a bit east of the River Sitia, so they go south and cross over the bridge and go back to Cademia. When they arrive they are stopped by a guard outside the city.
"Halt who goes there" the guard says.
"I am Grapper and this is my team," Grapper says.
"I cannot allow you to enter. No one may enter Cademia except by permission of the Comana boys."

(continued in part twenty-eight)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 27 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

What! Those rotten Comana Bros.!

I love how you deal with threats without fully explaining them ^_^ I think that's part of the Grapper Magic!
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 26 April 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

I love how you deal with threats without fully explaining them ^_^ I think that's part of the Grapper Magic!

In the introduction, there is a sentence that glosses over the killing of over a hundred people (assuming 6 ruffians is the typical size of a gang).

#4 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

It's been a while since I've played Cythera (;_;), but I think ruffians usually spawned in groups of four? Since it didn't even take place on Cythera though, who knows.
I'll become even more undignified than this

#5 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

I was assuming 6 because that's the number in the first group. If we assume 4, it becomes nearly a hundred.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users