Ambrosia Software Web Board: (twenty-sax)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(twenty-sax)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part twenty-five)

The duck wizard is already here and he's making magic holes left and right. There's a hole under all the magma in the volcano and it's starting to drain the magma away. Grapper says "I know what I must do."
Grapper takes off the fire pendant and holds it up, then starts running around the whirlpool that is starting to form. Grapper runs much faster than anyone could have thought possible, and as he does, the magma spins back to the sides and away from the center. The volcano begins to rumble and rocks fall. A big one falls into the middle and plugs the hole up.
Semius says, "Grapper you have to stop running or the volcano will erupt!"
Grapper keeps running for a moment longer then jumps and does a flying kick into the wizard. The wizard is knocked back into a portal behind him and then the portals start to close. The Comana boys jump through a different portal.
"Quick we must chase him before the portal closes," Grapper says.
Hector says, "But what about the Comana boys?"
"We can find them later. Now what is important is that we stop the wizard from doing any more damage."
Grapper and the rest of the team follow the wizard through the portal. They are near a lake on a plateau. Grapper says, "Wizard, you have created holes in all of the time and space of Cythera. You almost got rid of all of Cythera's fire. And you freed the Comana boys. I cannot allow this to continue!"

(continued from part twenty-seven)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 26 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

You tell 'im, Grapper! :[
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic