Ambrosia Software Web Board: (sbatax attacks!)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(sbatax attacks!)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part sixteen)

Grapper says, "If you can help us find Hector and Amelia, that is good enough for now."
"OK but it will be difficult for me to send you there," Alaric says. "Or really, then. They are in the past of Cythera. I can send you halfway but you will have to do the rest yourselves."
"OK I am ready."
Alaric creates a hole beneath Grapper and Semius and they fall into a field of unfamiliar stars. Grapper thinks that some of the stars look like a dragon, and then they turn into a dragon and it attacks them. Semius says, "Quick Grapper, grab the Northern Sword."
"I do not know that constellation," Grapper says.
"Imagine it!" Grapper grabs at some sword-shaped stars and pulls out a sword. Semius does the same with the Southern Sword. The dragon tries to bite them but Grapper slices at it and drives it away. It flies away and prepares to breathe fire on them, but Grapper pulls a shield out of the stars and hides behind it.
Then Grapper runs at the Dragon and puts his sword in the dragon's chest. The dragon and the sword shatter and fall apart into stars.
Grapper says, "Semius, those stars look like a big grandfather clock," and the clock forms. Semius opens the door and they duck under the pendulum to fall out on the other side. It's wet.
Grapper pulls himself up, then hears someone scream, "Abydos is flooding!"

(continued in part eighteen)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 17 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

Wowev, dangerous constellations!

Will Z-Wolf survive the destruction of Abydos? :o
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic: