Ambrosia Software Web Board: A Complete Items List - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Complete Items List Based on Ooshmaster's original list

#1 User is offline   The Wizard 

• Not a Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

I'm not really sure where this would best fit, so I'm starting another topic for it since we seem to be needing more of those right now. ;)

Ever since I had read on the Cythera Hintbook's advertising page that it contained a complete list of all the items that could be found, I thought it would be a nice resource to compile one with all the item graphics. Fortunately, ooshmaster had a near-complete list that he posted several years ago in this topic. As far as I can tell, he was only missing some keys, an Omen's Test scroll, and quest-specific items like the Sapphire books, Stentor's fishing net, and the earth heart mushroom.

Here is what I currently have. I have not found a Broken Short Sword, the Belt (ooshmaster may have been referring to the Belt of Strength, but I seem to recall that there is actually a belt clothing item somewhere in the game), the Mushroom Steak (I need to download the savefile from the other topic to get a character with this item), and a Spent Candelabra (They never seem to burn out when I use them, is there one that is already spent somewhere in the game?). Can anyone think of any other items not on the list? Obviously there are many more items in the game, but this is a list of the items that you can find and carry, so I'm not concerned about "heavy" items like desks, braziers, etc.

For anyone thinking I have too many pages without a proper index for accessing them, the root directory here contains a list of all the pages.
Wizard

#2 User is offline   Buzzzzy 

• ¯\ô_°/¯
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

o.0 that is amazing. As I mentioned in this topic, you can pick up Magpie’s end table, although that is most definitely a glitch.

I don't think there's any belts other than the belt of strength. The belt of strength appears as simply "belt" in-game anyway, so I'm pretty sure that's what ooshmaster was referring to. There’s a couple of broken short swords in Kosha, and one in Pnyx too. There might be more elsewhere. There's a spent candlebra in the Scylla Temple IIRC.

I'm thinking ooshmaster might have purposely left out Stentor's net and the earth-heart mushroom(s) since they aren't really pick-upable items, they just get dumped in your inventory, completely immovable.

That's an awesome reference, by the way. :)

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy: 03 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

#3 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:34 AM

I agree that there are no belts other than the belt of strength (well, & the pouch). You only have the one image for the magic arrow - if you stack more than one, you will get similar images to the regular arrow stacks.
I'll become even more undignified than this

#4 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:23 PM

Also the food section is a little lacking. What about fish and chicken drumsticks?

#5 User is offline   Two Jacks 

• internet poet
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:42 AM

And wine.

#6 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

Isn't the pouch considered a belt or does the hintbook list the items separately?
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

#7 User is offline   Buzzzzy 

• ¯\ô_°/¯
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:10 PM

The pouch is a belt item in the same way that Alaric's amulet is a neck item—I'm pretty sure the only two occurrences of belt in the game are as an item slot and the belt of strength.

#8 User is offline   The Wizard 

• Not a Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Just a small note that I added the remaining graphics to finish up the items page.
Wizard

#9 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

I really like your items page, I think it's very pretty ^_^ (But you're still missing the chicken drumstick.)

#10 User is offline   Buzzzzy 

• ¯\ô_°/¯
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:17 AM

The end table graphic seems borked too. :blink: And, yeah, missing the fowl (the corpse as well as the drumstick). Is there a goat corpse you can pick up? I don't recall trying this. :P

#11 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

You cannot pick up chicken or goat corpses. But I agree that the end table graphic is broken.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users