Ambrosia Software Web Board: The Tavern at the End of the Universe - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Tavern at the End of the Universe Have fun guys, while I sneak off and join the B&B cult!

#26 User is offline   CrazyChick 

• Rawr: Ethanol
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:26 PM

Crazy yelled, "I tried to scoot round them but they saw me! Help me do something!"
She whirled and kicked the cave troll in the knee. The troll continued on into the room, and was about to attack Selax, when it registered it was in pain. Roaring, it turned on Crazy, who kicked it in the other knee.
It stopped, more bemused than hurt. Logically, its three brain cells were telling it, being kicked on the knee by a screaming teenager was not high on its list of priorities. Before it could respond, Crazy kicked it again. She would have preferred to bite it, but she wasn't sure cave troll would taste too good.
The troll roared again, and tried to hit her with its massive club, but Crazy was too fast and skipped out of its way.
"Well?" she asked Selax. "Do something! I can't hold them all off!"
And the winner of the text only entry goes to CrazyChick for "Watch for B&B on bridge." Encountering the B&B anywhere is dangerous enough. Throwing a bridge into the recipe is an equation for disaster. - Ragashingo

#27 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:34 AM

Avatara muttered to himself as he lifted the lid on the town well, the main water supply for the community. Try to overthrow me, will they? I'll show them all! Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a big flask of a strange pink liquid and held it up to the scarce light from the torch.

Love Elixir: Attract the person of your dreams!

Instructions: Add one cap of liquid to drink. Enjoy. Manufacturer not responsible for any strange side-effects.

Servings per container: 7,942

This ought to spice things up, he thought to himself as he poured the entire bottle down the well, knowing the grounds crew would arrive soon to distribute water to all of the various buildings.

((

Rules for posting after 12AM EST on Feb 14th:
Before you post, roll a pair of six-sided dice and add up the numbers, then find the corresponding entry on the table below. You only need to roll once per day, and stick with that outcome for the rest of the event. The person whose name you roll is the person your character finds an unnatural attraction to for the remainder of the holiday. (The effects will probably wear off after a few days)

"Love-Love" Table:
2 Roll on the table twice - you've fallen for two people!
3 cache22
4 Hamster
5 Jehezekel
6 CrazyChick
7 iKaterei
8 Selax
9 BreadWorldMercy453
10 Ragnar0k
11 mrxak
12 Everybody you see

))
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#28 User is offline   TMBassassin 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:12 AM

Kamille woke to find himself in a different place than he remembered going to sleep. raising his head and slowly standing up, he returned his longsword to its rightful place in the left side of his sash.
he looked around, and his eyes came to rest on Mrxak. he felt a strange stirring in his loins. that's odd... he thought, i didn't know it was possible to be attracted to the mrxak.
Kamille Bio
man:"well, you must be stupider than you look!"
Homer: "....stupider like a FOX!"

#29 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:51 PM

[ooc] Lacking real dice, I went looking for some virtual ones and found http://hamete.org/dserver/dices - so none of you have an excuse not to participate. :P just click the '2d6' button under 'fast usage', and get writing! [bic]

In the kitchen, Katerei had just made a mug of herbal tea and was sipping it absently as she drew something in a notebook. Gradually a strange feeling started to come over her. She looked at her empty mug suspiciously, and read the little paper tab on her teabag, but all it said was 'SUPPLEMENT YOUR SUPPLEMENTS!'. Bemused, she shrugged and pulled out a fresh sheet of paper, quickly drawing something new. Tearing the paper from the notebook, she hurried out the kitchen door.

Katerei quietly slipped into the control room where Jehezekel was hiding out. Sidling up to him as he was engrossed in drawing on packing paper, she shyly proffered the Cytheran Valentine she'd drawn for him. It read 'You must be a ruffian, Valentine... because you stole my heart away!'

#30 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

453 printed out a hundred copies of each of Kat's valentines, and carrying them in her arms she made her way to her victim. "RYTHY!" she shouted, and tossed all the cards on his head as if they were confetti.
I'll become even more undignified than this

#31 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:43 PM

Cache wandered in to Cythera Control, sipping from a Mizone sportswater bottle.

"Curses," Avatara muttered, "foiled again!"

Cache upended the bottle, draining the last few drops of the precious, unadulterated liquid. He then headed for the water cooler and refilled it.

"Ah, that's more like it," Avatara inaudibly rejoiced.

Cache sucked a mouthful of water from the bottle, then deftly dodged his way past the Valentine's day cards flying through the air as he made his way back to the entrance, ignoring everyone else.

"Wait a minute," Avatara thought, "that's not right! It should have hit him, by now!" He retreated to his office to double check the formula.

Cache paused, catching sight of his reflection in a monitor as he passed.

"Yeah, looking good," he thought, running his fingers through his hair.
"The e-mail of the specious is deadlier than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

#32 User is offline   CrazyChick 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:31 AM

Crazy, after having defeated the cave troll and the skeletons single handed, went for a much needed drink at the water cooler. Tastes a bit odd. she thought, but then forgot everthing as cache sauntered past, glancing at himself in every monitor in the room.
Oh my god! Please don't let him see me! Crazy thought desperately. I'll die if he sees me! Her face felt like it was on fire.
Luckily cache was too engrossed with looking at himself in the monitors, and completely failed to notice her. Crazy breathed a sigh of relief and sagged against the wall.
Hurrying away in the other direction, she thought, Why did I never notice he was so cute? she wondered. I know! I'll send him an anonymous Valentine!

cache swept into his office and stopped as he noticed the display on the table. An enormous bunch of red roses occupied center stage, with a small box of chocolates in front. He open the attached card, and read,
To cache,
Valentine, you cast 'Enbrightenment' on my day.
Love from your secret Valentine.

Crazy, peering cautiously around the door of her office, noticed cache stop at the door of his. He paused a while, just looking at the display on his table, then went inside, forgetting to shut the door. She saw him scanning the card over and over again, then he looked up at the flowers. cache regarded them for a minute or so, then glanced over at Crazy's office door and looked her straight in the eye. She gasped and slammed the door, leaning on it while her heart beat wildly. He's seen me! she thought, horrorfied. Oh, why did I look? Why couldn't I have stayed in my office? He knows now, and he'll tell everyone, and they'll laugh at me!
She pushed her chest of drawers against the door, got into bed with her head under the covers, and started crying silently.

*OoC* Yes, I do act like that when I have a crush on someone. Just so you know. *BiC*

This post has been edited by CrazyChick: 15 February 2007 - 03:24 AM

And the winner of the text only entry goes to CrazyChick for "Watch for B&B on bridge." Encountering the B&B anywhere is dangerous enough. Throwing a bridge into the recipe is an equation for disaster. - Ragashingo

#33 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:14 AM

Avatara grabbed his hair in frustration. Why hadn't it worked on cache? I enough in there to make even rocks swoon! I guess I'll have to figure out something else. He grabbed a pen and a notepad and began furiously scribbling ideas. After filling up several pages, he leaned back, took a sip of water, and thought for a moment, wondering how he could put his newest plan in motion. Deciding that this time nothing could go wrong, he grabbed a stapler, some toothpicks, and a case of bubble gum before venturing out to the control chamber, where he promptly collided with Jehezekel.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Avatara complained as he picked his things up and resumed walking. A few seconds later he realized he had somehow acquired a red envelope with Katerei's name on it. Opening it up he found a carefully drawn Valentine, "You must be a ruffian valentine, because you stole my heart."

Aww, that's sweet. He looked across the room at Katerei and smiled shyly. Her attention seemed to be fixed on something else at the moment because her back was to him, but even so, she looked magnificent. Before long, she had hurried out of the room after something, and Avatara turned away. Wait...what was I doing again?
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#34 User is offline   Ragnar0k 

• Empat
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

Ragnar0k pushed up from the floor to end his afternoon work out, then walked over to the fridge, shaking his head all the while. He had spent the day before as a recluse, dressed all in black with a dark mood to match he had written poetry and explored the depths of his lonely soul during the saddest day of his calendar.

When he returned this morning he found everyone was out of their minds, which wasn’t exactly strange in this place, but he generally took note when a thing like that happened. And what happened to Nummy? It had taken a while to get the cards out his hair after that assault.

Opening the fridge he removed a fresh bottle of water and began to drink deeply, so thirsty that he didn’t notice something was wrong till it was almost all gone. He looked at the bottle with an eyebrow arched, the water had tasted… Off somehow. Glancing over to the mountainous pile of empty bottles in the corner of his room Rag smirked, regarding himself as a sort of expert on how the water should taste. After a moment he nodded, putting the pieces of the puzzle together he spoke softly to himself, “We’ve all been drugged.”

He didn’t feel bad, in fact he felt strangely light, with an abnormal cheer to was very abrupt after his earlier gloom. Deciding to do something before real negative side effects took hold the darkly clothed Latino opened his door, tainted water bottle in hand, only to come face to face with a brightly eyed and smiling BreadWorldMercy, “Listen Nummy, I know you’re acting weird now but I think I… I…” the water bottle slipped from his fingers, forgotten, “I never noticed how beautiful you are. I feel like a blind man who suddenly sees a perfect sunset as those golden rays paint the clouds above with gorgeous shades from red to pink that I can’t begin to describe.” He smiled broadly, “I don’t know what to say, but I can’t seem to make myself stop talking but my words can’t do you justice,” he stepped around her and backed away down the hall, “Please stay right here, I’ll be back with a wonderful surprise, but I don’t want you to see it till it’s done.”

Without waiting for a reply he turned and bolted down the hall. A poem, a sonnet, his written words were so much better than the ones he spoke and for her he would sing to make the angels sigh. Why had he left his room? Furrowing his brow he wondered what had been so important, and then all at once it hit him: He needed a pen to start writing!
"The Jim maneuver!"
- Jason Peck, R.I.P
"You know what? That milk was good. I don't care if that horse was on steroids."
- Melo, after drinking a glass of Nesquick.
A message for Gray Shirt Ninja: RAAAAAAARRRGGH!

#35 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:39 PM

Jehezekel sat up in his bed, grape juice is good, but after a full day of week old juice, it gets on ones nerves. He scuttled over to the sink, and gulped down a pint of water. Suddenly, he was overcome with feelings of... intense love?

A few minutes later, Jehezekel was hanging upside-down in his doorway, hoping that Nummy would pass by...

As the day continued, and Nummy did not pass by the dead-end that his room occupied the end of, Jehezekel started fidgeting, and soon he dropped down from his odd perch, and started making endless numbers of napkin-girls, to give to Nummy, if she should happen to stop by. He left his door ajar.

This post has been edited by Jehezekel: 15 February 2007 - 11:10 PM

My Cythera Boards characters:
Silverfish: 1.52ft/46.3cm Tall
Mitsos/Pirro: Canonically statted
Don't forget to write Cythera Chronicles!

#36 User is offline   CrazyChick 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:11 PM

Crazy, having now realised how stupid she was acting, went over to her ensuite and tried to erase the effects of her tears, with limited success. She took a long drink of water to ease her raw throat, and noticed the strange taste had gone.
She eased her chest of drawers back to where it belonged, opened the door, and peered round to see if the coast was clear. No cache - his door was closed, and the plate on it showed he was in. Breathing a sigh of relief, she went to look for Selax. He was at least halfway sane - uncommon for the CCC. Maybe he would know what to do.

This post has been edited by CrazyChick: 15 February 2007 - 10:45 PM

#37 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

Katerei meandered down the halls, a dreamy lovestruck expression on her face. She'd failed to attract the attentions of Jehezekel so far... but she was convinced that she still could. It just required a big enough gesture to gain his notice. But what? she mused to herself.

Lost in thought, she didn't realize where her feet were carrying her until she was standing outside Jehezekel's room. The door was open, and she found herself gazing upon the object of her affections, who was busily working on something. Katerei nearly swooned, putting a hand on the wall to steady herself. The way his hair fell across his forehead, and his fingers worked agilely...

Her reverie was shattered when he looked up, surprised to see Cythera's resident emo girl watching him intently, and he hastily stuffed the napkin-girl behind his back. Katerei's eyes widened and her hand flew to her mouth, mortified at being caught. She turned on her heel and fled back down the corridor.

Stopping to rest again a wall a safe distance away, she thought to herself, panting. She needed a plan... and then it came to her. Once she caught her breath, she hurried towards the main control room (which, thankfully, was empty at the moment.) She sat down in front of a computer and began tapping away at the keyboard madly.

A few minutes later, Katerei rose and headed off to the kitchen to make coffee, satisfied that her work was done for the time being. Across Cythera, every computer's screensaver popped up, reading in large, vividly red text, "Jehezekel, will you be my Valentine? <3 from Katerei."

#38 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:04 AM

When he saw Katerei, Jehezekel tried to quickly hide the myriad napkin-girls he had made. He didn't want her to find out, and was relieved when she ran off. A few minutes later, Secretary came flying through the door, and clicked on Jehezekel's monitor. A cold feeling sank to his stomach, and Jehezekel wished he had remained screensaver-less, rather than subscribe to the screensaver of the day. There, in vividly red text was the phrase, "Jehezekel, will you be my Valentine? <3 from Katerei."

Jehezekel was frozen with indecision, so he sent Secretary back to her work, and sat down to write a story. He hopped Nummy would like it, and that Katerei would be happy with a less pretty copy.

A few minutes later, his screen blinked. Across Cythera, every desktop wallpaper was replaced by a black background with a poem in flowing blue letters:

Roses are black,
Dresses are black.
I'm sorry I ate
Your heart as a snack.

Apparently, Secretary was trying her hand at making him do something.

This post has been edited by Jehezekel: 16 February 2007 - 09:06 AM

#39 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

453 giggled for ten minutes straight after Rythy left. Then she got to wondering what was taking him so long. "Life without Valy isn't life," 453 decided, "I am going on an epic quest to find him!"

And off she set, roaming the scary halls of... Whatever this place is. People were acting a bit strange, too. They guys were... Well, actually the guys were acting the same as usual :P But the girls were acting odd!

453 found some magical dustbunnies who decided to join her on her quest. She named them One, Two, Three, and Four, but she couldn't think of any names for the other seventeen. Together with the bunnies, 453 managed to get hopelessly lost.

#40 User is offline   Ragnar0k 

• Empat
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:02 PM

He took his pen to paper,
a poem he would write,
his words would flow from within,
to melt her heart this night.

At the edge of seas of love,
I look across the shore,
gaze upon an Angel’s face,
and could not wish for more.

You have cheered my somber soul,
your brilliant smile stills my heart,
these gifts I would return to you,
though I know not where to start.

So great is your beauty,
you would shame a perfect rose,
none could hope to match you,
a truth all of heaven knows.

I could sing of you for ages,
till my voice would cease to climb,
and if this would make you happy,
I would love you for all time.

Ragnar0k looked down at his work,
and then he knew his task was done,
he was off to find his Valy,
and see if her heart could be won.
"The Jim maneuver!"
- Jason Peck, R.I.P
"You know what? That milk was good. I don't care if that horse was on steroids."
- Melo, after drinking a glass of Nesquick.
A message for Gray Shirt Ninja: RAAAAAAARRRGGH!

#41 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

Jehezekel finally built up enough courage to go in quest of his hearts desire. He edged cautiously out of his doorway, and made his way cautiously up the stairs, and out to the gazebo. Nummy was wandering around in circles beneath it.

"N-n-num-ummy?" His voice nearly cracked, but it couldn't go any higher, "Here." he shoved a passel of napkin-girls toward her, and waited for her response.

#42 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:28 PM

"Wowev, what dears!" 453 exclaimed. "Can you bewitch them to come to life and join my search party? They could follow me like One, Two, Three, Four, and all the others! We're on an epic quest to find Valy! I must find him, or I'll die! Do you want to join us? We're lost!"

#43 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:55 PM

Jehezekel was heart-broken when he heard that Nummy wanted another, but he wanted her to be happy above all else, so he accepted her invitation and request.

A few minutes later, they were studying the tome, and Nummy was staring dubiously at a sharp needle. "You don't have to poke yourself, a strand of hair will work too."

Jehezekel finished the setup. "Okay, now you stand right there, and toggle this switch."

Nummy followed his directions precisely, and when she flipped the switch, -the breaker blew-out.

The entire campus was plunged into darkness, and the napkin-girls rose from the bowl, glowing deep blue. They turned toward Nummy, "What are we to do?"

#44 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 11:11 PM

*OoC*
Crazy, I'm not certain what your character wishes to talk about, so I left it up to you.

Note: Selax is not letting anyone into his room at the moment: he fears the madness too much. :P
*BiC*

Earlier, Selax had been too busy stuffing the Secretary down the trapdoor—he'd lost his temper at a paper golem threatening him although she'd survived—to help Crazy defeat the cave troll and such.

It was then that Selax had very fortunate—he had learned the danger of the water before drinking it.

Typically, he had most of his drinks around mealtimes, and, by the time that he had reached the cafeteria, he had seen several members drink the water and start acting quite strange. In addition, he'd heard someone comment about the odd taste in the water and guessed what was going on.

This sort of thing happened periodically: Avatara got paranoid, decided that everyone was out to overthrown him, and struck first. Last time, the moderator had put cyanide in the water...Selax had started keeping an emergency stash of bottled water bottles after that.

Having seen enough, Selax headed back to his room, locked and barricaded the door, and shuttered and barred the window. Now, he was sitting in front of his high-powered supercomputer. On a table behind him sat a complex set up of beakers, burners, jars, etc. Through this chemistry set, he was now running a sample of the contaminated water, hoping to find an antidote. So far, his idea had three possible outcomes: one would make everyone normal. one would make everyone else hate each other, and one would turn them all into paranoid, homicidal maniacs.

Unlike some of the other computers in Cythera, Selax's computer was not under the control of the main control room, although he had access to the network. As he worked, he idly noted the the screensavers on the network computers had been changed several times.

At that moment, the power blinked. It did not affect Selax because he kept an emergency generator to power his room in such cases, but his computer informed him of it and of the guilty parties.

He grabbed a microphone, turned on the sound system, and announced over the PA: 453, Jehezekel, in future please refrain from knocking the power out.

Turning off the microphone, Selax was about to return to his work when he heard a knock on his door. Warily, he approached it and slid back a small hole at eyelevel that would let him see who was at the door. Naturally, the hole was filled with several inches of a very sturdy glass.

It was Crazy, and he wondered what she wanted.
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

#45 User is offline   CrazyChick 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:11 AM

*OoC* I'm not sure if Selax knows exactly what the water does, but I'm writing as though he doesn't. If he does, I'll edit it. *BiC*

Crazy, having knocked on Selax's door, was surprised to see a small peep-hole open up in the door. An eye was visible therin.
"Is that you, Selax? I need to talk to you!" she said.
"You can talk from out there. No-one is coming in."
Crazy sighed in exasperation. "Please? It's private."
"Sorry. Nothing doing." The peep-hole closed, and Crazy could hear footsteps moving away from the door. She hammered on it again. There was a short pause, and the peep-hole opened again.
"You again?"
"Ok, I'll tell you from out here. I need your advice. Every time I see cache, I sort of seize up. I can't help it, and I don't know why. I..." and here she coloured slightly, "I think I have a crush on him. What should I do?"
Selax's visible eye widened, whether in shock or surprise Crazy couldn't tell.
"Did you drink any water today?" he asked quickly.
"Yes, but I don't know why..."
"And did it have a strange taste?" Selax interrupted.
"Yes. What are you getting at?"
The peep-hole snapped shut. She could hear industrial sounds coming from behind the door, and hammering on the door elicited no response.
"Selax? Selax, answer me! Come on, stop ignoring me!"

Inside his office, Selax was working at his chemistry set, certain he was on the right track.
A love potion. Avatara... what did you think we were doing this time?

#46 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:26 AM

Katerei watched with a sense of crushing hopelessness as Jehezekel disappeared in the other direction with BWM. Although her overheard words implied that she was attached to someone else, it was obvious from the boy's mannerisms that he was head over heels for the other girl. Her efforts had been for naught.

Depressed, Katerei began trudging back towards her room, but she was stopped in her tracks when the lights in the hallway suddenly blinked out. Raising her hands skyward, she cried out, "Why? Why must you mock me so?! Isn't the shadow on my heart enough?!"

Heaving a great sigh, she leaned against the wall and slumped to the ground. She fumbled around in her hoodie pocket for her iPod, and the faint glow from the screen emanated through the dark hallway as she tucked the headphones into her ears and pressed play. Sniffling through tears, she pulled her hood over her head and settled in for a good cry while listening to some Armor For Sleep.

#47 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:50 AM

*OoC*
Oops, I thought Jehezekel mentioned a generator coming back on in his post and had Selax make an announcement on the PA...which is apparently still off...

Crazy, I had thought that Selax had guessed what the potion had done, but your post is okay as is. If you want me to edit this, please let me know.
*BiC*

Selax had been working for another five minutes before he realized something: his announcement hadn't gone out over the PA because the emergency generators had not come on for some reason.

Cautiously, he slid back the peephole on the door. Crazy was still there as he had thought.

"Crazy, I need you to go to the Council Room and turn on the emergency generator manually, please," he said through the door.

She stood up and glared at him.

"Not unless you give me advice on what to do with Cache," she said in a very annoyed tone.

"Why don't you ask for his help in writing a chron or something like that?" Selax suggested. "Now, please, hurry to the generator—oh! And one more thing: please ask 453 and Jehezekel to refrain from knocking the power out in future."

With that, he closed the peephole and returned to his chemistry set and his supercomputer...
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

#48 User is offline   CrazyChick 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 04:30 AM

Crazy stood up and said, "Ask him for help writing a chron! What a fantastic idea! Why didn't I think of that before?" Remembering her part of the bargain, she hurried towards the council room.
Rounding a corner, she tripped over Katerei in the dark, who had retreated inside her hoodie and was apparently crying.
Being of a sympathetic nature, she asked her what was wrong.
In between sniffs and sobs, Katerei replied, "I tried to tell Jehezekel how I feel about him, and he didn't even notice! He's only got eyes for Nummy. No-one loves me, no-one even cares about me. I'm just going to lie here and die of misery."
Crazy was tempted to give her a hug, but she didn't know how Katerei would take it in her present state.
"Hey, that's not true! We all care about you! And on my way to see Selax, I saw Av staring at you, and his eyes looked sort of glazed." She giggled, and continued, "He looked like he'd been hit with something. I think he has a crush on you!"
Katerei looked as if she didn't believe Crazy, and unexpectedly asked, "Why did you need to go and see Selax?"
Crazy, to her horror, felt herself colouring. "Uh... n-nothing. Well, actually... um... Promise you won't tell?"
Kat nodded, and Crazy leaned over to whisper in her ear.
"You too, huh?"
Crazy nodded silently. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and switch the emergency generator on. 453 and Jehezekel managed to blow the power."
She left Katerei, who retreated back under her hoodie.

Back on her original quest, Crazy saw Jehezekel and 453 in an office, watching glowing napkin girls dancing. She stuck her head round the door and said, "Message from Selax: Please refrain from knocking the power out in future." Withdrawing quickly before they had time to throw anything at her, she continued to the council room.

This post has been edited by CrazyChick: 17 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

#49 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:19 AM

Jehezekel watched sadly as Nummy left the room. He wanted to go with, but his heart was shattered, and it would be too hard to quest with her, when her heart yearned for another, <3<3at least the napkin-girl-golems will keep Nummy! from getting lost&>&>. A tear trickled down Jehezekel's face, as he wandered off into the darkness.

The lights came back on, dimly, just as Jehezekel tripped on Katerei. "Sorry"

He sat cross-legged against the wall, a few feet away from Katerei, and tried to forget himself.

This post has been edited by Jehezekel: 18 February 2007 - 08:57 PM

#50 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:01 PM

453 was thrilled with the new additions to her search party. "No more getting lost, yay!" 453 did not have time to name the dears, she was too gripped by the desire of finding her valentine. "Onward, dears!" she ordered.

453 let the magical glowing napkin girls lead the way because they actually seemed to have some idea of where they were going. As they walked, 453 couldn't help but rant about how cool Valy is and how she hoped he wasn't dead.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users