Ambrosia Software Web Board: (frog blast the ventitré)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(frog blast the ventitré)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part twenty-two)

Grapper walks quietly through the woods looking for ruffians to kill so he can get more training. He kills 6 ruffians fighting over the body of a swordsman, then resurrects the slain swordsman and kills 23 more gangs of ruffians. Hector finds him and they set out for Kosha only to find themselves on the sun, where Ignae gives Grapper a fire pendant.
"Somehow I think I have seen this before," Grapper says, and Ignae chuckles.
Grapper and Hector go to Kosha in the past but in tricking their way back to the future find themselves transported to Cademia. Hector attempts to buy cheese but is given a bomb instead. "Won't happen again," he says. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice," BOOM.
Now Grapper and Hector are in Bellerophon's sweet pad but when they go outside to look for him a bunch of four-armed lizard aliens abduct them to form some kind of super-suited space team. Grapper and Hector are introduced to Semius the Golem Hunter, Randy Pringle, and Amelia Earhart. Hector could swear he sees a look of recognition in Amelia's smile but he doesn't think he's seen her before. Semius barks but confusedly passes it off as a burp.
Team Z-WOLF goes to fight other, bad aliens to stop them from making a black hole, but they arrive just a moment too late and the machine there sucks all the fire out of Cythera.
"Not agaaaiiinnn…" Amelia says as the group is sucked into the black hole.

(continued in part twenty-four)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 23 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

The second bomb explosion is almost as golden as the first :D Love it.
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

My only regret about this chapter is that I should have written "to start some sort of super-suited space squad" instead.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users