Ambrosia Software Web Board: (hungry like the ZWÖLF)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(hungry like the ZWÖLF)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part eleven)

Grapper and Hector find themselves in the middle of a room full of blinking lights. "This is a lot of 'televisions'," Hector says.
Then two strange beings come out of a door. They are green and scaly and have four arms each. "You are not Bellerophon," one says. "We thought that he would be here."
"No I am Grapper. What do you want with us?"
The other says, "We are assembling a team. Something is threatening the space-time continuum. We hoped to recruit Bellerophon but Grapper you look like you can handle yourself in a fight, will you join us?"
"Why do you need me?"
"We need to have the best fighters, and also we forgot to put four arms on our super suits." The alien points behind Grapper and Hector. There are three suits and helmets in the closet—one orange, one brown, and one purple set—and two unused coat-hangers.
"Alright I will help you."
A gray-suited man and a teal-suited woman enter the room, both wearing helmets. They salute.
The first alien says, "Welcome to team Z-WOLF. Ms. Earhart can you show Grapper and his friend to their rooms?" "OK"
The gray-suited man says, "Wait. From your accents I think I know where you are from." He takes off his helmet. "My name is Semius."

(continued in part thirteen)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 14 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

Z-WOLF is shaping up to be a brilliant team ^_^ I wonder who the other one or two people will be (not sure if Hector's included)? It's too bad the aliens forgot to put four sleeves on their super suits, but these things happen.
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users