Ambrosia Software Web Board: (I beg your PART TEN?)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(I beg your PART TEN?)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part nine)

Hector says, "Ahh! A bomb!"
Suddenly, the sun disappears and Cythera is plunged into darkness. The crowd in the marketplace panics but Grapper is in charge.
"Everyone, do not worry! I am a hero." He pulls out the fire pendant that Ignae gave him. "A fire spirit gave me this pendant. I will be able to use it to bring back the sun."
The crowd appears calmed but Hector takes him aside and asks, "Grapper, I know that Ignae gave you that pendant, but how do you know how to use it?"
Grapper says, "Hector, I am not exactly certain. It is hard to describe, but I feel that the pendant wants me follow a path to the NW. We must leave at once. Until the sun returns, the crops will wither and bandits will roam the night."
Hector and Grapper set out on the path to the NW. After a minute or two Grapper turns to Hector and says, "Hector, are you still holding that bomb?"
"Oh, that's right, I—" BOOM. The bomb blows a huge hole in the ground and in the fabric of reality itself. Grapper and Hector, unharmed, fall into the void.

(continued in part eleven)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 14 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

I had to stop and laugh for several seconds when they remembered the bomb! Perfect timing ^_^
I'll become even more undignified than this

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users