Ambrosia Software Web Board: (more FÜNF than a barrel of monkeys)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(more FÜNF than a barrel of monkeys)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part four)

Grapper says gravely, "Hector, we are ON the sun."
"But Grapper, how do you know?"
"The sun is bright and hot, like this desert, and if the sun is not above us, where could it be but below us?"
"How did we get here?"
Grapper points over Hector's shoulder and says, "We should ask Ignae over there. Ignae my old friend, how is it that we are on the sun?"
Ignae says, "Ho ho! Something is indeed amiss with the elements, you should not be here. Step into my office."
Grapper, Hector, and Ignae enter the men's bathroom next to Ignae. Ignae gestures to the bathroom mirror. "Grapper, we are in some kind of mirror universe. In our world, we live on Cythera and the sun shines in the sky. Here, it is reversed."
"But Ignae, I do not see Cythera in the sky here."
"In Cythera, the south pillar has fallen, and there is now no sun. This is why I was forced here, where we have a sun and no Cythera. Grapper, you must restore the south pillar to Cythera and maintain the balance. Here, take this fire pendant, you may need it."
Hector says, "Let's get back to Cythera!" Hector and Grapper climb over the sinks and through the bathroom mirror. The other side is dark, also there is no floor. They fall, but then the two of them are surrounded by a bright purple light and they disappear!

(continued in part six)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 14 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

Fascinating! I love how the nonsense makes sense. I don't think I'm wording that right :x

I'm disappointed that you don't have plans to continue the series, but I'll be delighted for as long as you do it ^_^ I think it'd be awesome if by the end of the challenge, the whole first page (or two!) of the chron board is filled with Grapper's Return! :D Though maybe you'll run out of languages/puns for numbering them.
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 04 April 2014 - 08:33 AM, said:

Fascinating! I love how the nonsense makes sense. I don't think I'm wording that right :x

A lot of that is writing things, noticing contradictions a sentence later, then figuring out how to make the contradiction not a contradiction.

I'm disappointed that you don't have plans to continue the series, but I'll be delighted for as long as you do it ^_^ I think it'd be awesome if by the end of the challenge, the whole first page (or two!) of the chron board is filled with Grapper's Return! :D Though maybe you'll run out of languages/puns for numbering them.

Well, it's 30 to a page, so filling a page would require an entire month of consistent posting. It's really unlikely I'll do two.

#4 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

Obviously the next installment will be NC-17.
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users