Ambrosia Software Web Board: (El Gato Quatro)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(El Gato Quatro)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part three)

Grapper says, "But Hector, I thought that we were safe from hydras in the desert."
"Yes," Hector says, "that is true. But this is a sand hydra."
Grapper slices off one of the five heads, but two more replace it. Hector slices off one of the six heads, but two more replace it. Grapper slices and slices and soon the beast has two hundred and fifty five heads.
"Grapper, I think we best retreat. Two hundred and fifty five heads is much too many. We cannot fight the hydra."
"Wait and watch," Grapper says. Grapper waits calmly for the next head to strike. Then, Grapper cuts off another head. The headless hydra falls to the ground.
Hector says, "Grapper, what did you do? How did you defeat the hydra?"
Grapper says, "You must understand the magic of numbers. Sometimes one more than two hundred and fifty five is two hundred and fifty six. Sometimes one more than two hundred and fifty five does not exist."
"I do not understand."
"It is alright. And it is morning now. We should get going."
"OK," Hector says. "But Grapper: I know that it must be morning, because it is light, but where is the sun?"

(continued in part five)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 14 April 2014 - 07:48 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

Maybe my favourite chapter yet ^_^ But more suspense! If there's no sun, where's the light coming from?
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

I couldn't tell you that, because there's no plan and I haven't written another chapter yet. The lack of plans also extends to having no plans to continue writing at all, but if I keep putting stupid twists at the end, then it will keep being fun to write without a plan.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users