Ambrosia Software Web Board: An Excuse for a New Topic - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An Excuse for a New Topic Or a Momentous Occasion

#51 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

That sounds awful, Nezmy! ):
I'll become even more undignified than this

#52 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

It sounds like TJ is being haunted by the ghost of his old librarian. Thus, he must have a habit of failing to return his library books on time.
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

#53 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

He does have TwoJacks Syndrome…
At last he came to a door, with these words in glowing emeralds: THE END OF THE WORLD. He did not hesitate. He opened the door and stepped through.

#54 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Are you suggesting he's cursed as well as haunted?

Selax

#55 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:58 PM

A few days ago, I dreamed that I was with my family & some relations, in an underground building or cave. It was vaguely like a subway station, or at least it was some kind of station for transport. At one point I thought it was for a train or subway, at another point I thought it was actually a special elite highway where drivers had permission to drive 120 miles/hour, but you had to wait at the station for hours before you were cleared to go. There were various activities going on in the station. The most memorable part of the dream, was the station had a very talented singer who entertained the travelers while they waited - that singer singlehandedly raised the station's class from a dirty subway station to an aristocratic terminal. He was Illy ^_^

(Though singing at a subway station may seem like a step down from designing spaceships, or whatever it is Illy does these days, I've always thought it a shame that he doesn't use his cool voice professionally.)

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453: 27 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

#56 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

Bolster update:

Those of you who have annoyed me over the years have probably been on the receiving end of my bolster, but I don't think I've been keeping everyone up-to-date on the deteriorating condition of my bolster lately :(

My bolster was a gift from my aunt a long time ago. It is a long skinny cushion, with six bunnies cross-stitched onto the front. It's quite cute, and useful for many things. It is the perfect thickness for holding up my head when I'm lying on my side, reading in bed ^_^ & of course, it's also a dangerous weapon. Maybe it's not surprising that it's been used so much over the last 15+ years that the casing in the back has completely worn through and all the cushiony stuff is spilling out :(

Until last night, that is! Shorty has made a new cover for it! The new cover fits perfectly, is nice and soft, and the material is light enough that you can still kind of see the original bunnies through it. It's great! ^_^ Watch out, everyone, my bolster is back ]:D (What, don't we have an "evil grin" emoticon? I can't find one. Maybe a moderator could edit one in for me.)

#57 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

I'm not especially concerned: your aim is probably still lousy :P .

Selax

#58 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:44 PM

I guess I'll gravedig this thread to talk about my dream last night ^_^

I dreamed that we were traveling the world in a van. I'm not sure who all was there besides me, Shorty, our kids, and Kat. I think we must have been visiting Cytherans around the world. Anyway, we'd been traveling for a while and were thinking about heading home, but Kat was looking through the creepy files she'd saved about everyone, and said that CrazyChick's dad ran some kind of store, and they lived in an apartment attached to that, and the only way to get to their apartment was through the store. Next thing I knew, Kat had found the exact address of this store in Google Maps. We all agreed that this sounded like fun, and we'd just pop on over to New Zealand and see if we could find Crazy. Presently, we were parked outside the store Kat had found (you can totally drive to New Zealand, by the way), feeling a bit nervous. We hadn't talked to Crazy in several years. She was, like, a grown-up now. Did she still live here? Was this even the right place? We went in though, and met the proprietor who we assumed was Crazy's dad. We weren't sure how to ask him about Crazy without coming off as really creepy, and none of us could remember what her real-life name was (in hindsight, it seems kind of silly that Kat had all sorts of information about where she lived, but didn't know her name. Also, I think her name is Anastasia?). Finally we fessed up and her dad was nice and yes, Crazy was home, she was just upstairs, and he called her down. So we got to meet Crazy and we all hung out together for the rest of the evening and had fun ^_^ but it was getting late and so we thought we'd better go find somewhere to sleep, and in the morning we really needed to head home. I realized that some of my kids were up playing in Crazy's room and went to retrieve them, but when I got up there I was shocked to find that Crazy had set up several cots and roll-out beds in her room. To be fair, her room was nearly as big as the shop downstairs, but where did all the cots come from?? I guess we ended up having a sleepover there, that's all I remember /:

#59 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:49 AM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 08 August 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

in hindsight, it seems kind of silly that Kat had all sorts of information about where she lived, but didn't know her name.

I know, right? Totally absurd. >_>

Also, I think her name is Anastasia?

Yup. She goes by Stasha.

#60 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:55 AM

…and now I can't help but picture her with a huge 'stache.

#61 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

I wonder what Crazy is up to these days! It's been a long time. I don't suppose anyone has talked to her recently?

Last night's dream was another Kat one! I don't remember it as well though. I know I was trying to cook something complicated and weird, like a snack that looked like a zebra or something o_O I was having trouble figuring out what to do (not sure if that was because the project was ridiculous, or the fact that I wasn't in a kitchen but on the sidewalk outside of the library. Maybe both), and Kat video-conferenced in to advise me/laugh at me. It was fun, but I don't think I ever got the silly zebra things made. There was a bunch of other stuff in the dream, but I can't really put it together in my head.

#62 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 09 August 2015 - 01:29 PM, said:

I wonder what Crazy is up to these days! It's been a long time. I don't suppose anyone has talked to her recently?

According to her profile, she was last active April 10, 2011, but I don't know when (or where) her last post was.

Selax

#63 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:15 PM

Have you tried PMing her?
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#64 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:53 PM

So Selax is still alive. Good to know.
At last he came to a door, with these words in glowing emeralds: THE END OF THE WORLD. He did not hesitate. He opened the door and stepped through.

#65 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

Actually, I'm still surprised you're alive. I suppose 453 must have had some nefarious purpose for allowing you to live.

Selax

#66 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

I'm a hard man to kill.

#67 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

Or you paid her a really big bribe.

Selax

#68 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

I leave the bribing up to Avatara.

#69 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

Wasn't he the one who hired her to kill you in the first place?

Selax

#70 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:28 PM

Maybe you thought my dreams about interrogating doors or visiting Crazy were kinda out there, but wait 'til you hear this one: Last night I dreamed that Shorty posted in OoR! :o O_O

He posted a few times, actually, bringing the story together quite nicely ^_^ Of course, in the dream, the plot was less of Selax destroying the world and more of Selax destroying the heroes' garden party (by hiring assassins to shoot them with poisonous darts).

#71 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hmm, I don't know. I think a more bizarre dream would involve Wizard posting in OoR.

Selax

#72 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:43 AM

BMW, you have the strangest dreams.

#73 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

Wowev, it's been over a year since I've posted a dream on this thread @_@ Last night I dreamed that I was in a Cythera dungeon. I think my big brother was there too. It wasn't a real dungeon from the real game. It most resembled the the cave where Idomeneus died, but it was some kind of lich fortress! My brother and I were the north section, trying not to get killed by the resident lich. I fell down and found a white feathery thing on the floor. I don't remember/know if the object was an actual feather or some kind of plant. But it glowed faintly and emanated magic. I was like "this is a new item that isn't on Ooshmaster's list!!" I was deliriously happy about this. I believed this item had the power to turn a person into a lich, and that the present lich had once used it for his transformation. I held the item out to the lich and begged him to use it on me. I couldn't wait to see what would happen, I wasn't scared at all because I could always revert the game later, I was so excited and waiting to see if the lich would concede to my request or just kill me...

Then I woke up. Does that mean it killed me? Oh well :\

#74 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

That's an interesting dream. The lich probably summoned you like Alaric summoned Bellerophon and by finding him the white feather you gave him the power to takeover Cythera...

Selax

#75 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:07 AM

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with Sely, and he was showing me a Cythera zone he had made from scratch. The coolest thing about the zone was a magical ledge that, once you jumped over it, would allow you to jump over two spaces instead of just one (because apparently jumping at all was already a thing). I thought this was so awesome, and started adding the magical ledge to real Cythera zones to see what I could find by jumping over stuff. For some reason, as I went on, I was able to jump farther and farther. I was exploring a volcano at the end of the game (maybe Land's End, but quite different if so), and after jumping to deep within the volcano, I discovered some terrifying monsters similar to dementors from Harry Potter. Being a Cythera player toward the end of the game, I was plenty powerful enough to destroy these monsters, but I had to do so discreetly, so that the group of schoolchildren who were visiting the volcano on a field trip (and who were being slowly picked off by the dementor-things) wouldn't notice.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users