Ambrosia Software Web Board: Cythera Chronicles - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cythera Chronicles For anyone who remembers Cythera

#1 Guest_Slayer JR_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

Ok everyone. For all retro Ambrosia lovers, and for everyone who hates PCs, read this. It has been many years since Cythera had been released, and what I think a long time since there has been Cythera Chronicles. Since I haven't heard of Slayer lately, (not that I know him), I am going to start up the chronicles again.

Some people wonder why Alaric brought back an evil spirit. For those who did not know, like many, that the spirit Alaric thought would be Cythera's savior, would bring the land's end. It is said that he brought back UrSlyph, who destroyed the land. Others said he was a demon. But I know what he was. He was dead. With magics so powerful, it destroyed Headmaster Lindus when they first met eyes. What was Alaric thinking? I was there when the late King summoned him. I joined him in his quest. But I did not know what was going to happen. We went to a stronghold full of the dead, with Timon, Meleager, and Aethon. Timon was expelled from Pynx for eternity, because he was the demon's ally. Meleager was near the end of his days entering that stronghold. The once Savior pushed Meleager in, and spoke a language that no one, yet everyone understood. The demon ground Meleager to dust, while I, Sir Hector watched. We went back to Land King Hall, where he was banished. My father tried to keep him out, but the Savior shredded him to pieces. I feared that he would kill me. He was armed with everything that he found in our journies. The Sword of Heros, the Belt of Strength, Gator Boots, two rings, the Mystic Helmet and Armor, the Cloak of Hercules. That moment I gritted my teeth and swung my sword with all my might towards that once Hero....

To be countinued

Slayer- if you are there, tell me!

[CODE]This is Slayer Jr with Slayer's secrets and more.....

#2 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:03 PM

An interesting story. Just one question: what happened to Aethon?

I have considered following up on my chronicle and writing others, but I never have enough time; however, I think I can write one today. I hope you have success in this venture.

This post has been edited by Selax: 02 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

#3 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:10 PM

Good idea.....

Some people wonder why Alaric brought back an evil spirit. For those who did not know, like many, that the spirit Alaric thought would be Cythera's savior, would bring the land's end. It is said that he brought back UrSlyph, who destroyed the land. Others said he was a demon. But I know what he was. He was dead. With magics so powerful, it destroyed Headmaster Lindus when they first met eyes. What was Alaric thinking? I was there when the late King summoned him. I joined him in his quest. But I did not know what was going to happen. We went to a stronghold full of the dead, with Timon, Meleager, and Aethon. Timon was expelled from Pynx for eternity, because he was the demon's ally. Meleager was near the end of his days entering that stronghold. He had his days as a bodygaurd. Aethon was found in the slums of the mother city. He had a lowlife as a ratcatcher, and was eager of adventure. The once Savior pushed Meleager in, and spoke a language that no one, yet everyone understood. The demon ground Meleager to dust, while I, Sir Hector watched. We went back to Land King Hall, where he was banished. My father tried to keep him out, but the Savior shredded him to pieces. I feared that he would kill me. He was armed with everything that he found in our journies. The Sword of Heros, the Belt of Strength, Gator Boots, two rings, the Mystic Helmet and Armor, the Cloak of Hercules. That moment I gritted my teeth and swung my sword with all my might towards that once Hero....

#4 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:12 PM

I should write a chronicle for each character.... I'll do Aethon next.

#5 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:13 PM

You probably want to just edit your original post.

(This is off-topic, but do you plan to participate in the TS's?)

Selax

#6 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:19 PM

Hey Selax....
Do you know who Slayer is....?
Just wondering.... He has a sweet spoiler site-

Slayer's Spoilers

Also, how long havve you been around with Cythera...? I saw this screename that sounded familiar- Avatra.....

#7 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:22 PM

You are right- I should of just edited my original post.... Then I won't look like an idiot

What are the TS's....?

#8 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:23 PM

Yes, I know about Slayer and his site. He hasn't been around recently because he has retired from his job as moderator. He didn't have enough time to come around anymore.
I have been around since July, although I have read a lot of the old topics.
I believe that you are referring to Avatara and he is still around.
Anyway, are you interested in the TS's?

Selax

#9 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:25 PM

I don't know what the hell TS's are........

#10 Guest_Slayer JR_*

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:31 PM

you can post it....

I got to head out

later

#11 User is offline   Selax 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2005 - 09:42 PM

A TS is short for a Team Story (Ex. Echoes from the Past (TS)) that is done the Cythera web board. Various members participate with their own custom characters (Character Info). The creator of the story has a general idea in mind, but other members may start subplots.
A TS starts from the Alraeician Tavern (the current one is part VII here).
The current TS is Shadow Games.
Some other examples of Team Stories can be found here.
So, what do you think?

Selax

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users