Ambrosia Software Web Board: The Alraeican Tavern, Part III - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Alraeican Tavern, Part III

#1 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 April 2001 - 10:05 PM

And so, a new chapter opened in the life of the great and glorious Alraeican tavern. Owned and operated by Talos, this tavern serves all the drinking needs of the Cytheran populace. The previous tavern was titled "Tavern Continued".

------------------
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
[url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm"]http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm[/url]

[This message has been edited by Slayer (edited 04-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 12-31-2001).]
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#2 User is offline   ferazel_09 

• lift your skinny fists like antennas in germany
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2001 - 05:41 AM

Ferazel walks in and celebrates the dynasty of the third bar.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?
And we're never gonna tour again.

#3 User is offline   Desert Fox 

• Hypnotized
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2001 - 05:59 AM

DF walks in and watches everybody. Although he is quiet for the most part, he feels he still is a member of this elite group. He joins Ferezel in celebrating the opening of the third topic in line for the tavern.

------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.
Banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!
Banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!

#4 User is offline   Talos 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2001 - 04:14 PM

"Here ye, here ye!" Talos yelled over the noise of the celebration. "This is a truly great time we live in, celebrating the coming of the third thread for our tavern. We have checked, and we believe we have solved any previous structural problems with the ta-" Quite suddenly, one of the long wooden rafters that helped to hold up the roof broke in half. The two halves came crashing down, both narrowly missing Talos. With their load-bearing abilities gone, the whole middle part of the tavern collapsed inwards, causing the first big destruction of the third Tavern.

------------------
<font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>
Bacchus Publishing: [url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category=guides&display=date&file=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx"]Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters[/url], [url="http://"http://users.erols.com/alkrauss/Once_Again.html"]Once Again: on the web.[/url]
Bacchus Freeware: Olympus Wars, a plugin for EV:N.
Bronze: the other gold metal.   ||   And so the space toaster hardened the outer layers of the doughy, ooey-gooey ancient Earth...
Bacchus Publishing: [url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category=guides&display=date&file=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx"]Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters[/url].

#5 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 April 2001 - 07:36 PM

*Avatara steps back and whistles innocently as GlueBubble/Kestrel picks himself out of the wreckage.*

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#6 User is offline   Rogan 

• Lurker supreme
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2001 - 09:36 AM

"And now we have a reason to hold a festival!" yells Rogan from the hole in the tavern floor.

------------------
-Rogan-
Not charmed, just pissed off
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.

#7 User is offline   Tycho Maudd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2001 - 08:24 PM

The 6 inch high Tycho starts to scream "HEY GET ME BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!"

Tycho Maudd

------------------
I say what occurs to me to say when I think I hear people say things, more I cannot say.
How to use a tooth pick: Hold stick near center of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion.

This message brought to you by the Campaign to Save the Humans. We bid you farewell

#8 User is offline   Grapper 

• PipPip

Posted 28 April 2001 - 07:32 PM

Grapper walks over, picks up Tycho, and starts to strech him out.Then Tycho pops out of his hands and lands on the floor.So Grapper just yawns and says,"Oh well."Then walks over to Talos, rents a room, and walks into one.

------------------

#9 User is offline   Tycho Maudd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2001 - 07:55 PM

"Ow that hurt." Screams Tycho throwing a fire ball at Grapper. The tiny fireball does nothing to Grapper but sets his cloths on fire.

Tycho Maudd

------------------
I say what occurs to me to say when I think I hear people say things, more I cannot say.
How to use a tooth pick: Hold stick near center of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion.

This message brought to you by the Campaign to Save the Humans. We bid you farewell

#10 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2001 - 08:11 PM

*A bar patron rushes to Grapper to attempt to put the fire out. Unfortunately, the patron falls to the floor and is knocked unconscious. When he rolls to the side, everyone sees that he stepped on Tycho and tripped. Tycho doesn't look too good.

Talos picks the semi-flattened Tycho up, mistaking him for a dropped pancake, and places Tycho in a midieval waffle iron, and turns the fire on full.*

------------------
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

#11 User is offline   Tycho Maudd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 12:32 AM

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW" Posted Image

TYcho Maudd

------------------

#12 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 02:27 AM

Katze looks around. "Can someone please turn that annoying sound off?"

------------------
You cannot expect to be saved in any one thing, person ... Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were headed for shore.
- Ray Bradbury
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

#13 User is offline   Talos 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 07:51 AM

"Okay, who wanted pancakes?" Talos asked.

"I ordered 'em," Avatara replied.

"Here they are," Talos said as he took the pile of ten pancakes - plus Tycho, seemingly making eleven - and put them on Avatara's table. "Enjoy!"

Avatara looked at the top pancake. "Uh, Talos, what do you call this top pancake?"

Talos came over, looked at the top "pancake" (Tycho) looked at Avatara, said "Sorry", and flung the Tycho into the trash.

------------------
<font color="gold">Bronze: the other gold metal.</font>
Bacchus Publishing: [url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category=guides&display=date&file=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx"]Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters[/url], [url="http://"http://users.erols.com/alkrauss/Once_Again.html"]Once Again: on the web.[/url]
Bacchus Freeware: Olympus Wars, a plugin for EV:N.
Bronze: the other gold metal.   ||   And so the space toaster hardened the outer layers of the doughy, ooey-gooey ancient Earth...
Bacchus Publishing: [url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evo&category=guides&display=date&file=ChroniclesByJake101.sit.hqx"]Chronicles by Jake101: the unposted chapters[/url].

#14 User is offline   Grapper 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 08:48 AM

Grapper, who was still trying to put out the fire, is quite awake now,and has ran into his bedroom, and is taking of his set of armor and clothes.He gets the fire out of everything but his shirt.So he puts the other stuff back on, walks out into the lobby, and puts his shirt in the wastebascket with Tycho.

------------------

#15 User is offline   ferazel_09 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 01:04 PM

However, Tycho doesn't like this and screams. Ferazel hears and takes the burning shirt and sets Grapper on fire, and strengthens it with wood wreckage from around the bar. Soon Grapper is tied to a stake with his shirt catching a pile of wood on fire. "Now you'll be warm and toasty!" Ferazel says to Grapper.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

#16 User is offline   Tycho Maudd 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 02:28 PM

"You idiots, get me out of here." screams Tycho. "And heal me of all the damage you have done to me. AHHHH!!!!!"

Tycho Maudd

------------------

#17 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 02:48 PM

Katze hears the screaming, and walks over to the trash. She looks down, and sees a small, dirty human figure (Tycho), and takes it in one hand. After peering closely at him, she decides he definitely needs a bath, and walks out of the tavern, ignoring the still screaming Grapper. After a short while she comes back in, with a wet, but clean Tycho in her hands. She puts him down on the table, smiles and says. "Now, you cute little thing -" as you can guess, she did not recognize him "- just what were you doing in the trash can?"
"Nothing ... I want to be normal again!!!"
Katze nods understandingly. "Normal? Why would anyone want to be normal?" she asks curiously.
Tycho looks disbelieving at so much ignorance, and decides to go somewhere else for help. Unluckily, he's still on the 'high' table.

------------------
You cannot expect to be saved in any one thing, person ... Do your own bit of saving, and if you drown, at least die knowing you were headed for shore.
- Ray Bradbury

[This message has been edited by Moonshadow (edited 04-29-2001).]

#18 User is offline   Rogan 

• Lurker supreme
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 02:53 PM

*splat*

----------

One of the patrons, a smelly drunkard, his clothes wet with alcohol, tries to put out the fire, but trips and crashes into Grapper instead. The alcohol makes his clothes burst out in flames, and when the drunkard falls into one of the bar supports, an inferno could easily start...

------------------
-Rogan-
Not charmed, just pissed off
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.

#19 User is offline   ferazel_09 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 03:32 PM

Grapper catches on fire, and so drunkard. They both burn down to bones and decinigrate. The tavern then gets bunt down.

------------------

#20 User is offline   Grapper 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 04:02 PM

(Exciting post Ferazel.So,what happened to everybody in the tavern?Did they get out before they were burned?)

Unfortunatly the tavern burned down with everybody in it.But,suddenly, Grapper's bones reappear and begin to shine and then... POOF!Grapper is back to normal.Then Grapper turns pink.Then... POOF!Grapper is back to a pile of bones.Then... POOF!Grapper is back to normal.Then... POOF!Grapper is back to a pile of bones.Then... POOF, POOF,POOF.Grapper is back to normal."Ah,there we go.Now I've got to revive 1,2,3, 4..."

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grapper (edited 04-29-2001).]

#21 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2001 - 07:52 PM

*Avatara lays sleeping in the midst of the burnt ruins.*

------------------

#22 User is offline   Heidel 

Posted 30 April 2001 - 01:35 AM

Heidel happens to come by with a bucket of water.
"Dang, I'm always to late for the action.”

------------------

#23 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2001 - 01:01 PM

Katze, who had walked around looking for 'that small guy', suddenly noticed that she was standing amidst the ruins of the tavern. "Drat it ... I guess I should have used the water on Grapper after all!"

------------------
- Ray Bradbury

#24 Guest_Wrathoo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 May 2001 - 04:16 AM

Wrathos evil brother, the unregistred Wrathoo, that's writing from a PC Posted Image enters the bar and prepares to chop down everybody. However, everbody in the bar that hates PC and has tremendous magic powers or something like that, feel free to do horrible and nasty things to Wrathoo. That will please the nice guy Wratho. Who's currently out slaying dragons and villians.

#25 User is offline   Heidel 

Posted 02 May 2001 - 07:48 AM

Having nothing better to do, Heidel walks around the ruin and waters the vegetables in the backyard. Especially the carrots are in need of humidity.

------------------

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users