Ambrosia Software Web Board: Sail: Chapter Whatever - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sail: Chapter Whatever a Cythera novel

#1 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:27 AM

As part of my Sail overhaul, I did some extensive work on the chapters that follow the Missing Segment. I didn't include chapter numbers in the title because they no longer match up to the original chapters posted and trying to keep track is getting ridiculous.

I'm partly posting this to boost our monthly chron word count >_> but every scene has been entirely rewritten, recontextualized, and/or relocated, plus there's two brand new scenes. And our favourite bartender has a name now!

[scrubbed]

This post has been edited by iKaterei: 14 December 2015 - 06:47 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:18 PM

Wowev, so many changes! Thank you for posting this revision ^_^ Does this mean Kako isn't registered, to be allowed in Caladheå alone? Or maybe that's in the next chapter. I wonder if Parr's intro will be different too?

Anyway, well done! It looks like you've been really working hard!
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 25 February 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

Does this mean Kako isn't registered, to be allowed in Caladheå alone? Or maybe that's in the next chapter. I wonder if Parr's intro will be different too?

She's still going to register in the next chapter. I decided to split the first Caladheå chapter up because it was getting long (over 6000 words) and because the tone gets a bit more light-hearted after this. Everything else should be pretty similar to the original draft.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users