[scrubbed]

This post has been edited by iKaterei: 14 December 2015 - 06:23 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

Wowev Kat, I wasn't expecting another chapter so soon! Impressive! ^_^

We finally find out why Kako and Nili are so determined to go visit the other tribe! It's a little hard to wrap my head around Katerei thinking about marriage so businesslike. I don't think she's being entirely fair to Fendul (she's mad because he refused to traipse across the world with her?), and also maybe he's in love with Nili and his feelings were hurt when she said she wouldn't marry him, so he left!

I look forward to more, I wonder if they'll make it across the dead land, and eager to see what aspects of Dark Mirror make it into the story ^_^
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 30 July 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Wowev Kat, I wasn't expecting another chapter so soon! Impressive! ^_^

Neither was I, but the first scene was already mostly done and I had the second scene in my head. Chapter 4 is going to take much longer.

We finally find out why Kako and Nili are so determined to go visit the other tribe! It's a little hard to wrap my head around Katerei thinking about marriage so businesslike.

She doesn't think she has any other options. Little does she know there's a whole world out there!

I don't think she's being entirely fair to Fendul (she's mad because he refused to traipse across the world with her?)

Nope, she's not being totally fair, though she was willing to go without him and he still disagreed. So she doesn't think he's being totally fair either.

and also maybe he's in love with Nili and his feelings were hurt when she said she wouldn't marry him, so he left!

I'm not confirming anything yet. ;)

I look forward to more, I wonder if they'll make it across the dead land, and eager to see what aspects of Dark Mirror make it into the story ^_^

This book is all pre-DM, but it covers a lot of history DM alluded to. The Storm Year was the elemental war, though Kako doesn't know that. Meeting some TS characters may come in… chapter 5, I think.

#4 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

Chapter 4 is going to take much longer.
Aww! :(

This book is all pre-DM, but it covers a lot of history DM alluded to. The Storm Year was the elemental war, though Kako doesn't know that. Meeting some TS characters may come in… chapter 5, I think.

So exciting! I wonder if we'll meet Selax and Iannah? I wonder if Avatara and Moonshadow will be in the book... I look forward to more!
I'll become even more undignified than this

#5 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Another well-done chapter :) .

The Storm Year sounds like an interesting concept. I'm curious how the rest of DM's pre-history will be worked into the story.
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users