• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(🕜)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part thirty)

Myus runs at Grapper and puts his sword through Grapper's chest. Grapper's vision starts to go dark.
Grapper prays. Everywhere in Cythera, people feel that a great struggle is going on and they pray that Grapper succeeds.
Grapper prays. Atreus feels his ring calling to him. He prays that everyone can be united against the Comana boys.
Grapper prays. Sabinate senses that a struggle is going on above, and he prays for Grapper's safety.
Grapper prays. Magpie thinks of his old friend Grapper and hopes that he is doing OK.
Grapper prays. Ignae looks down at his fire pendant and thinks of Grapper and wishes that Grapper stays safe. (Grapper still has it because Ignae gave it to him, but then he stopped the fire from escaping Cythera, so the alternate future where Ignae gave it away never happened and Ignae has it too)
Grapper prays. The goatgoat thinks fondly of him and wishes him well with his second chance.
Grapper prays. Team Z-WOLF, wherever they are, feel Grapper is in danger and they pray that he pulls through.
Grapper prays, but no one hears him.
Grapper prays. And his prayers are answered by you, the reader! You pray and pray and Grapper feels new strength.
He pulls the sword from his chest and casts it aside. Then he grabs Myus and runs to the jail and puts him in. "You will not be getting out again." Grapper turns around and sees that his friends are standing there.
"Hector! Semius! Amelia! Where did Darius send you?"
"It was dark and it was wet but what is important is that we are back now and the Comana boys are defeated. Long live Grapper!"
"Yes, long live Grapper!"
And Grapper lived long.

THE END.

(with apologies to Earthbound)

(continued in the epilogue)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 02 May 2014 - 09:47 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:32 AM

What a touching ending! Is it really the end? (hoping someone posts a chronicle during May)
I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

I want a chronicle starring the goatgoat!

#4 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:59 AM

View PostiKaterei, on 30 April 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

I want a chronicle starring the goatgoat!

Well, I'm not going to continue the goatgoat's story, which I guess makes it… abandoned??

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users