Ambrosia Software Web Board: (VINGTage point)Grapper's Return: - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(VINGTage point)Grapper's Return:

#1 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

Notes: This is an entry for the May Chron Challenge. As fan-fiction fan-fiction, it is endorsed by neither gandreas, the author of Cythera, or Grapper, the author of the original chron, (Introduction)Grapper's Return:.

---

(continued from part nineteen)

Grapper, Semius, Hector, and Amelia find themselves on a red tugboat. Hector and Amelia are young again. "That is convenient," Hector says. Semius is a dog. He says, "woof!"
There are distant white walls on all sides and a giant yellow monster is floating in the distance. Its mouth is blood-red, as if it has just eaten, so as it approaches the team hides in the boat and hopes that it is full. But when it gets there they find that it is just a floating statue of some kind. It looks like a duck. Grapper jumps onto its back and it squeaks. He notices a switch on the back of its head. It is currently in the "rubber duck" position so he switches it to "wizard."
"Hey, thanks," the wizard says (there isn't a rubber duck anymore). "What can I do you for?"
Grapper (now riding piggyback on the wizard) says, "well, we would like to go back to the future so we can save the sun, or find our friend Randy, or Hector and Amelia's daughter Chrysothemis, or capture the Comana boys, or… the truth is that we need to fix a lot of things."
"I can start you on your way but you will have to choose wisely," the wizard says. He floats over to the boat and lets Grapper get off his back. He snaps his fingers and three doors appear. "One of these doors will bring you closer to your goal, but two will take you to the goat universe instead. Which do you choose?"
The team confers, and Semius barks twice.
The wizard says, "Ah, door two. Well, will this change your mind?" He opens door three and there are goats as far as the eye can see. Millions and millions of goats.
The team confers again, and Amelia says, "OK. We'll go with door one instead."
The wizard goes over to door one, opens it and…

(continued in part twenty-one)

This post has been edited by Pallas Athene: 20 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

#2 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

I can hardly handle the suspense! Will they go to goat universe? Will they accomplish any of their goals? Will Semius ever be human again?
This chapter rocks ^_^

Edit: Also, I wonder if you meant to link ch 19 instead of ch 18?

This post has been edited by BreadWorldMercy453: 19 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

I'll become even more undignified than this

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

View PostBreadWorldMercy453, on 19 April 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

I can hardly handle the suspense! Will they go to goat universe? Will they accomplish any of their goals? Will Semius ever be human again?
This chapter rocks ^_^

I think you meant "Will they go to the GOAL universe" and "Will they accomplish any of their GOATS".

Edit: Also, I wonder if you meant to link ch 19 instead of ch 18?

Yup, fixed.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users