Ambrosia Software Web Board: How to Get a Girlfriend? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How to Get a Girlfriend? I've never had one....

#376 User is offline   G-Spark 

• +5 to Fleeing and Evasion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

View PostShlimazel, on Nov 23 2008, 02:00 PM, said:

WE ARE THE SPARK. RESISTANCE IS WHAT AGAIN? WHERE'S OUR CELLPHONE? BLUE IS PRETTY.
... you even nailed my favorite color...

However, G-Sparks are not born. We're cloned silly. No child of mine could possess the same amount of ADHD induced stupidity that has been crammed into the little amount of space that's left in my head. All that's in there is brain and stupid.

Furthermore. I gotta learn to stop coming here. Formals are tomorrow night. We're going somewhere to eat then heading to school. Drat I talked again.

And I agree. I find it funny to how we went from helping Zaphod to me to arguing about how to propose to someone.

This post has been edited by G-Spark: 05 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

Sanity brings Clarity. Clarity brings Understanding. Understanding makes everything boring as hell.

#377 User is offline   G-Spark 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

Opps.

Double posted somehow. Think I hit the back button on the menu on accident after I hit the edit button.

This post has been edited by G-Spark: 05 December 2008 - 10:20 PM

Sanity brings Clarity. Clarity brings Understanding. Understanding makes everything boring as hell.

#378 User is offline   Rickton 

• Organ Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

View PostG-Spark, on Dec 5 2008, 07:20 PM, said:

Opps.

Ops please?
Currently making Possession 2, a game where you play as a ghost and possess your enemies.

#379 User is offline   G-Spark 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

Formals went great. We went to a chinese place to eat and then went to school and stayed without anything too stupid happening. Someone tripped over the power cord and all the speakers and lights got shut off for a while but otherwise everything went pretty well.

Formals went great. We went to a chinese place to eat and then went to school and stayed without anything too stupid happening. Someone tripped over the power cord and all the speakers and lights got shut off for a while but otherwise everything went pretty well.

#380 User is offline   kingofvwcosmos 

• Tiga
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

View PostG-Spark, on Dec 5 2008, 06:20 PM, said:

Opps.

Double posted somehow.

View PostG-Spark, on Dec 7 2008, 08:35 PM, said:

:P

Anyways, glad to hear this topic is making a difference.

#381 User is offline   Rickton 

• Organ Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:39 PM

View PostG-Spark, on Dec 7 2008, 09:35 PM, said:

Someone tripped over the power cord and all the speakers and lights got shut off for a while

And...? What did you do then?
Currently making Possession 2, a game where you play as a ghost and possess your enemies.

#382 User is offline   JacaByte 

• Tujuh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

I hope the answer is "held her hand tighter and brought her close to me so nothing bad happened to her" as it's what I would have done, but I suspect, as they went with Chinese that night, that it's something less romantic.

#383 User is offline   Pufer 

• Deadpan Orator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

View PostRickton, on Dec 7 2008, 07:39 PM, said:

And...? What did you do then?

Rickton is wise. When the lights go out at a school dance, their are only four acceptable responses:

1. Cop a feel on everything within an arm's reach. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.
2. Everyone lights up a joint. Drop them and act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.
3. Riot and try to steal all the chaperones' pants. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.
4. Everyone strips naked. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.

Incidentally, if you're in a Wal-Mart and the lights go out, there is only one acceptable response:

Run to the electronics section, grab the first expensive-feeling thing you can get your hands on, and take off out the nearest fire exit.

Wal-Mart apparently loses ridiculous amounts of money each year on this happening whenever the power goes out during business hours, so it's probable that you'll not be the only one doing it. Given the fact that the average Wal-Mart shopper (at least those who are liable to tear ass out the fire exit loaded down with merchandise whenever the power goes out) is typically fat and/or a smoker, you should be able to outrun enough of them that you'll get away with a new Blu-Ray player or whatever. This is why it's a good idea to always have an empty Wal-Mart bag in your pocket, wear a hat, never look up, and wear nondescript clothing when going into Wal-Mart.

-Pufer
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -The Buddha

#384 User is offline   G-Spark 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

Sorry. I'm ranting again.

And no. By lights I meant laser lights that move all over and blind you every two seconds.

#385 User is offline   JacaByte 

• Tujuh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

Ah poo. I hate those things...

#386 User is offline   Jeremiah 

• Dissonant
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

Bad Taste Joke:

How do you make a one person disco?

Give a spastic a torch.
Evility is Reality.

"There's only two types of music; Good and Bad."

Radio Paradise

#387 User is offline   Lektor 

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

You suck.
"My friends tell me that I refuse to grow up, but I know they're just jealous because they don't have pajamas with feet."
-- Tom Sims

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

#388 User is offline   Jeremiah 

• Dissonant
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:26 PM

For all the spastics out there, I salute you and apologise.
Evility is Reality.

"There's only two types of music; Good and Bad."

Radio Paradise

#389 User is offline   Rickton 

• Organ Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:36 PM

I just found out recently that the term "spaz" is horribly offensive over in the UK.
Which is weird because in the US, it's really not at all.

#390 User is offline   Sponge Tom 

• Brick s###house
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

What's it mean over there?

View PostPufer, on Dec 7 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

<telling us to start shoplifting>

I have just gone from the stance of "Pufer is kinda weird...ya know, being gay for himself and all, but he's an OK board member" to "You make me sick".

This post has been edited by Sponge Tom: 08 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

><>

I shat a bottle of rope.

#391 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

Sponge Tom, I don't speak for Pufer (at all), but I want to say this: don't take everything he says at face value, and what he does say evaluate it for yourself. You might want to take a second look at his signature, and keep that in mind when reading posts here. Keep the context in mind, too.
At last he came to a door, with these words in glowing emeralds: THE END OF THE WORLD. He did not hesitate. He opened the door and stepped through.

#392 User is offline   Sponge Tom 

• Brick s###house
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

I don't see what the signature has to do with his post, and the fact that you're telling me that they're related is making me more confused.

And I haven't been reading this topic, so I might have missed the context (if that even exists in ATT).
><>

I shat a bottle of rope.

#393 User is offline   kingofvwcosmos 

• Tiga
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:06 PM

In a way, he is comparing Pufer to Buddha, and also saying that that quote from Buddha is applicable to the post. Ignore Pufer's post if it does not agree with your common sense. None of it should.

And besides, the shoplifting thing was just a bit of a witty side-note and had almost nothing to do with the context (laser lights going out at formals).

#394 User is offline   Rickton 

• Organ Donor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

View PostSponge Tom, on Dec 8 2008, 06:00 PM, said:

I have just gone from the stance of "Pufer is kinda weird...ya know, being gay for himself and all, but he's an OK board member" to "You make me sick".

This from the guy who's said he would try to run over people's pets?

#395 User is offline   Pufer 

• Deadpan Orator

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

View PostSponge Tom, on Dec 8 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

Let me get this right. I suggest that you sexually assault everyone around you, smoke illegal drugs at a school event, assault and rob random adults, and promote underage nudity in public, but that's all cool. Jacking s### from Wal-Mart, however, is morally abominable?

You're a very strange person there, Songemot.

-Pufer
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -The Buddha

#396 User is offline   Sundered Angel 

• Invigilator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:58 PM

View PostPufer, on Dec 8 2008, 03:22 AM, said:

3. Riot and try to steal all the chaperones' pants. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.

As the resident authority figure, I object to this suggestion.
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

#397 User is offline   Capt. Editor 

• Back on the grid!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:09 PM

View PostPufer, on Dec 7 2008, 08:22 PM, said:

Rickton is wise. When the lights go out at a school dance, their are only four acceptable responses:

1. Cop a feel on everything within an arm's reach. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.
2. Everyone lights up a joint. Drop them and act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.
4. Everyone strips naked. Act like nothing is out of the ordinary when the lights come back on.

Incidentally, if you're in a Wal-Mart and the lights go out, there is only one acceptable response:

Run to the electronics section, grab the first expensive-feeling thing you can get your hands on, and take off out the nearest fire exit.

Wal-Mart apparently loses ridiculous amounts of money each year on this happening whenever the power goes out during business hours, so it's probable that you'll not be the only one doing it. Given the fact that the average Wal-Mart shopper (at least those who are liable to tear ass out the fire exit loaded down with merchandise whenever the power goes out) is typically fat and/or a smoker, you should be able to outrun enough of them that you'll get away with a new Blu-Ray player or whatever. This is why it's a good idea to always have an empty Wal-Mart bag in your pocket, wear a hat, never look up, and wear nondescript clothing when going into Wal-Mart.

-Pufer

Walmart gets s### stolen in front of their eyes, with hundreds of cameras watching, and the employees can't really do anything if they see anyone shop lifting. Most pathetic corporation I've ever worked for.

-Kevin

#398 User is offline   Pufer 

• Deadpan Orator

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

View PostSundered Angel, on Dec 8 2008, 06:58 PM, said:

As the resident authority figure, I object to this suggestion.

How can that not be a good thing? I present the immortal venn diagram.

Posted Image

-Pufer

This post has been edited by Pufer: 08 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

#399 User is offline   Sponge Tom 

• Brick s###house
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

View PostPufer, on Dec 8 2008, 08:00 PM, said:

Let me get this right. I suggest that you sexually assault everyone around you, smoke illegal drugs at a school event, assault and rob random adults, and promote underage nudity in public, but that's all cool. Jacking s### from Wal-Mart, however, is morally abominable?

You're a very strange person there, Songemot.

-Pufer

I just thought that practically giving a tutorial on how to shoplift was worse than just saying, "Smoke some weed!".
><>

I shat a bottle of rope.

#400 User is offline   Mackilroy 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

Sponge Tom, my point was don't take everything he writes seriously, and what you do take seriously, take with a grain of salt. :P
At last he came to a door, with these words in glowing emeralds: THE END OF THE WORLD. He did not hesitate. He opened the door and stepped through.

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users