Ambrosia Software Web Board: A day in the life of a hero - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A day in the life of a hero at the farm.

#1 User is offline   Jehezekel 

• Butterfly Dragon
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

Bellerophen grumbled as he was kicked by the goat for the seventh time. "Just how was I to know that I was trampling on a valuable crop? It looked like an empty field to me!" *thwack* "AND WHY WON'T THIS GOAT STOP KICKING ME!!!"

Alcmena tsk'd him gently, and casually grabbed a chicken by the legs as she turned to the butcher-block, "By the way, Pelops is expecting you to stay for dinner."

It was several hours later that Bellerophen hobbled into the cottage, and Meleager greeted him enthusiastically, congratulating him on procuring a half-cup of milk. With much groaning Bellerophen lowered himself onto a seat, and listened politely to the farmer's discussion on the weather. Indeed, he was listening so politely that Asteropaeus laughed when Bellerophen awoke with a start as dinner ended.

There was nothing left for Bellerophen to eat except for chicken legs. Which, being hungry, he ate, with relish -lots of relish. Pelops and Alcmena looked on with amusement, and refrained from commenting when he went to sleep in their bed. But several hours later they showed no mercy, but kicked Bellerophen out.

It was a sore, tired night for Bellerophen wandering over the fields of Cythera, fighting off hordes of ruffians and other -worse- creatures. And he wished that he had stayed at the LandKing's hall, and never ventured out to try saving Cythera from imminent doom.

This post has been edited by Jehezekel: 14 July 2007 - 01:32 PM

My Cythera Boards characters:
Silverfish: 1.52ft/46.3cm Tall
Mitsos/Pirro: Canonically statted
Don't forget to write Cythera Chronicles!

#2 User is offline   Selax 

• Lord Rapierian of the Sith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:31 PM

Nice work, although a bit too short.
Long Live Cythera! Long Live the Cythera Web Board!

I now run a TS Character Killing Service.

Selax

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users