Ambrosia Software Web Board: The Alraeican Tavern - Part VIII - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Alraeican Tavern - Part VIII First new Tavern since 2003

#201 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:13 AM

The burly guard saw both of his companions fall before an angry crowd and quickly ducked outside. He turned to the line of guards that were waiting outside in case there was trouble. "All right men, we've got a couple of rowdy hooligans in there. Get your butts in there and show them who's in charge!"

The patrons of the tavern weren't expecting the surge of city guards that came pouring in. Several of the more cautious members stayed out of the fray, reluctant to attack authoritative figures so openly. The more rambunctious members were quickly subdued by the sheer number of opponents they were up against, though not before taking several guards out of the fight. Once the more vociferous characters were pummeled into unconsciousness and an uneasy silence broke out, the guard spoke up again.

"Effective immediately, I am ordering the permanent closure of this establishment. Any who resist will be arrested and brought in for trial on charges of assaulting a city official and not complying with the Judge's orders."
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users