• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

my story.

#1 User is offline   bellerophen 

• Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 04:01 AM

omens boss part 1
selinius's dead
this is just like the game but then when its done.
"alaric:thanks to restore me and my land.bellerophon:no thank.phoo!that was hard.
bellerophon lies on his bed.magpie comes with bread and cheese.magpie:here you might be hungry.bellerophon:thanks.suddenly magpie looks scary with red eyes.but that only for 5 sec. bellerophon:wow! he falls off the bed.magpie:hihihihihihi.magpie walks away.than omen comes.omen:well done,human you have cured alaric and restored the bond of the land.but before i go i need to warn you.my master is in landking hall.omen fades away.bellerophon:but......than a gaurd comes.guard:i got a letter for bellerophon.bellerphon:thats me!he takes the letter.bellerophon eats the bread and cheese.than he reads the letter:

you got to go to pnyx.we need you.selinius died.murdered!
please come.you are the hero here,lindus

bellerophon:hmmmmm,i thought i already restored the land.
a sickness is coming throw his body.bellerophon:selinius was a good friend
of pnyx and me.bellerophon takes a horse.and rides to pnyx.on the way he needed to kill 2 ruffians.his finnaly there.but then.bellerophon:what is this!!.it is no nice big building anymore.it are ruins.bellerophon gets of his horse.no body's.only the body of selinius.bellerophon:huh?there is a mystic arrow in him.somebody killed him with a spell.he turns around.than he sees a man standing in the front of bellerophon.ruffian:so,you are that hero who stopped all my plans specialy that kidnapping.bellerophon:who are you?ruffian:call me eudoxus.bellerophon:you?
finally i can kill you.bellerophon and eudoxus take there swords.the are starting a nice fight.5 minutes later the both loose there sword.eudoxus beats bellerophon
on the nose.bellerophon kicks eudoxus in the stomach.bellerophon beats eudoxus in the face.bellerophon trys to punch again but eudoxus ducks and punches bellerophon.suddenly eudoxus gets the same red eyes as magpie had.eudoxus
picks bellerophon up with 1 hand.and throws him against the ruined.eudoxus leaves
and now the red eyes are gone.bellerophon:strange.blood driping out of bellerophon's and his mouth.bellerophon falls knocked out becauce of the pain.next morning he wakes up in pnyx.bellerophon:what is going in here!pnyx was restored
bellerophon walked true a nice hall.nice lights on the wall.he runs to lindus.lindus:hello,you dont need to be suprised of what we now done to pnyx,all the mages including me and freemages judge's.everybody who knows a little bit of magic,fused there powers and restored the building.bellerophon:how did it became a ruin than?lindus:hmmmmm,i atually dont know.we suspect the murderer of selinius.
than who is the goddamn murderer!!!!!!!!!bellerophon shouted true the whole building.lindus:relax,we al dont know.bellerophon go's out of the building.

bellerophon go's to the ruffian encampent.bellerophon:there are much ruffians,i need to sneak in.bellerophon go's behind a wall.1 ruffian comes.bellerophon punches the ruffian on the ground and takes his knife.a few minutes later he is at eudoxus.bellerophon kicks him punches him.and than he throws eudoxus against
the table.he holds the knife against his neck.bellerophon i need to ask you something.eudoxus:and that is?bellerophon:did you blow up pnyx and killed selinius!!!eudoxus:no,please i am telling the truth.bellerophon and what about these red eyes?!eudoxus:what?bellerophon:when you were fighting me!eudoxus:i didn't
foughted you.bellerophon Posted Imagek,i will not kill you.but i bring you to prison.sacas will do a truth spell.3 hours later......sacas:he is telling the truth.but we will execute him for everything that he has done.bellerophon:thanks ma,am.sacas:no thanks.bellerophon:wait a second!the shapechanger.bellerophon go's to cademia.bellerophon:berossus!cybele blowed up pnyx and killed selinius and attacked me.berossus:huh?impossible,she was here the whole time.bellerophon:who did it than.wait a second omen sayd that his master was at landking hall!it is him.his next victom is........alaric!!!bellerophon runs to the landking.but it was to late.hadrian and alaric were in a great battle.sword vs magic.the fougthed an hour.until there came a sort a vision out of hadrian and it fled.hadrian:sorry,something was controling me.alaric:i know it was evil.bellerophon:i am going.finally bellerophon came at the test that he did at the beginning.bellerophon Posted Imagemen!suddenly a vision comes.omen:calling me?bellerophon:why is your master doing this?omen:good that you ask,human.he needs to have might over cythera.cuz he has a better bond than.
alaric must be killed.bellerophon:no!his a nice,man.omen:you will see what happens if he stays alive.omen fades away.bellerophon:damn!

to be continued

------------------

#2 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:16 PM

Well, at least they spelled 'Pnyx' correctly (making allowances for lack of capitals Posted Image )

------------------
"The e-mail of the specious is deadlier than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'
Panther rocks!
"The e-mail of the specious is deadlier than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

#3 User is offline   Pallas Athene 

• Lame space monkey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:52 PM

Interestingly, bellerophen spelled Bellerophon correctly as well.

------------------
[~%] ssh localhost
The authenticity of host 'localhost (127.0.0.1)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 93:33:b4:fc:b8:03:b4:45:15:31:99:1a:a3:1f:a5:ac.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

#4 User is offline   Big Joe 

• PipPip

Posted 16 November 2003 - 06:30 PM

I will attempt to edit and clarify this post. Bellerophen, please observe as I use the English language correctly in the written form. Note particularly my use of CAPITALIZATION, which is accomplished by my pressing down of a key on my keyboard labelled "shift". You should try using a similar key on your own keyboard. My edits are in bold.

Originally posted by bellerophen:
            Omen's Boss Part 1:
                   Selinius is Dead
(This is just like the game, but after you are done.)
"Thanks for restoring me and my land," says Alaric.
"No, thanks are needed," replies Bellerophon.  "Phoo!  That was hard," Bellerophon says to himself.
Bellerophon lies on his bed.  Magpie comes inwith bread and cheese.

(Editor's Note:  I just realized that the writer was attempting to write this in a format more like that of a script to a movie or play.  I will now continue to edit in that format.  Spoken text is normal, while actions are italicized)

Magpie:  Here, you might be hungry.
Bellerophon:  Thanks.
Suddenly Magpie looks scary, with red eyes, but only for 5 sec.
Bellerophon:  Wow!  He falls off the bed.
Magpie:  Hihihihihihi!  Magpie walks away.  Then Omen appears.
Omen:  Well done,  human.  You have cured Alaric and restored the bond of the land.  But before I go, I need to warn you.  My master is in LandKing Hall.  
Omen fades away.
Bellerophon:  But....
Then a guard comes.
Guard:  I got a letter for Bellerophon.
Bellerophon:  Thats me!  He takes the letter.
Bellerophon eats the bread and cheese.  Then he reads the letter:

"You must go to pnyx.  We need you.Selinius died.  Murdered!
Please come.  You are the hero here,
Lindus"

Bellerophon:  Hmmmmm, I thought I already restored the land.
A sickness comes through his body.
Bellerophon:  Selinius was a good friend to both the city of Pnyx and to me.
Bellerophon takes a horse and rides to Pnyx.  On the way, he needed to kill 2 ruffians.  He is finally there.  But then...
Bellerophon:  What is this!  There is no nice big building anymore.  It is in ruins.
Bellerophon gets off of his horse.  There are no bodies.  Only the body of Selinius.
Bellerophon:  Huh?  There is a mystic arrow in him.  Somebody killed him with a spell.
He turns around.  Then, he sees a man standing in the front of him.
Ruffian:  So, you are that hero who stopped all my plans especially that kidnapping.
Bellerophon:  Who are you?
Ruffian:  Call me Eudoxus.
Bellerophon:  You?  Finally, I can kill you.
Bellerophon and Eudoxus take their swords.  They are starting a nice fight.  5 minutes later the both lose their sword.  Eudoxus beats Bellerophon on the nose.  Bellerophon kicks Eudoxus in the stomach.  Bellerophon beats Eudoxus in the face.  Bellerophon tries to punch again, but Eudoxus ducks and punches Bellerophon.  Suddenly, Eudoxus gets the same red eyes as Magpie had.  Eudoxus picks Bellerophon up with 1 hand and throws him against the ruins.  Eudoxus leaves, and now the red eyes are gone.
Bellerophon:  Strange.  Blood is dripping out of Bellerophon's mouth.  Bellerophon falls unconscious because of the pain.
Next morning, he wakes up in Pnyx.

Bellerophon:  What is going in here!
Pnyx had been restored.  Bellerophon walks through a nice hall.  Nice lights are on the wall.  He runs to Lindus.
Lindus:  Hello, you dont need to be suprised by what we have done to Pnyx.  All of the mages, including me and the freemages, judges, andeverybody else who knows a little bit of magic, fused our powers and restored the building.
Bellerophon:  How did it become a ruin, then?
Lindus:  Hmmmmm, I actually dont know.  We suspect the murderer of Selinius.
Bellerophon:  Then who is the god-damn murderer!  Bellerophon shouts through the whole building.
Lindus:  Relax, none of us know.
Bellerophon goes out of the building.

Bellerophon goes to the ruffian encampent.

Bellerophon:  There are so many ruffians, I need to sneak in.
Bellerophon goes behind a wall.  1 ruffian comes.  Bellerophon punches the ruffian to the ground and takes his knife.  A few minutes later, he reaches Eudoxus.  Bellerophon kicks him and punches him.  He then throws Eudoxus against
the table.  He holds the knife against his neck.

Bellerophon:  i need to ask you something.
Eudoxus:  And that is?
Bellerophon:  Did you blow up Pnyx and kill Selinius?!
Eudoxus:  No, please, I am telling the truth.
Bellerophon:  And what about those red eyes?!
Eudoxus:  What?
Bellerophon:  When you were fighting me!
Eudoxus:  I didn't fight you.
Bellerophon:  OK, I will not kill you.  But I will take you to prison.  Sacas will do a truth spell.

3 hours later...

Sacas:  He is telling the truth, but we will still execute him for his previous crimes.
Bellerophon:  Thanks, ma'am.
Sacas:  No, thank you.
Bellerophon:  Wait a second!  The shapechanger!
Bellerophon goes to Cademia.
Bellerophon:  Berossus!  Cybele destroyed Pnyx and killed Selinius and attacked me.
Berossus:  Huh?  Impossible.  She was here the whole time.
Bellerophon:  Who did it then?  Wait a second!  Omen said that his master was at LandKing Hall!  It is him!  His next victim is... Alaric!
Bellerophon runs to the LandKing, but it was too late.  Hadrian and Alaric were in a great battle:  sword vs magic.  They fought for an hour, until sort of vision out of Hadrian and it fled.
Hadrian:  Sorry, something was controlling me.
Alaric:  I know, it was evil.
Bellerophon:  I am going.
Finally, Bellerophon came at the test that he did at the beginning.
Bellerophon:  Omen!  [i]Suddenly, a vision comes.

Omen:Calling me?
Bellerophon:  Why is your master doing this?
Omen:  Good that you ask, human.  He needs to have might over Cythera because he has a better bond with the land than Alaric.  Alaric must be killed.
Bellerophon:  No!  He is a nice man.
Omen:  You will see what happens if he stays alive.  [i]Omen fades away.

Bellerophon:  Damn!

To Be Continued

Spelling and even grammar were not that bad. Capitalization and punctuation were the worst things.

------------------
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871) Inventor of the "Analytical Engine", the first computer.

[This message has been edited by Big Joe (edited 11-18-2003).]
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users