Ambrosia Software Web Board: The Alraeican Tavern, Part IV - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Alraeican Tavern, Part IV

#26 User is offline   Theo Nean Donly 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2001 - 11:27 AM

"Well, I realized there was never any chance of me beating off those ten ruffians at once without any daggers left in my belt, so I took off running the other way into the night. After awhile, when I thought I had lost them, I climbed up into a tree to see where I was. How I wish I could still climb trees. I'm too old now, but back in the day, fifty years and more ago, I was the best tree climber there ever was. All you had to do was tell me there was a tree that had never been climbed and I'd up and do it. Why there was one tree, a beach as I remember, that was as tall as a mountain. That monster had no limbs for fifty yards, it's smooth silvery trunk winding up into the sky, and nine families of various man-eating birds lived in it after that, and there was always a wind blowing through the boughs at the top. Well, this one guy came up to me one day, and said that he thought I couldn't climb it. I knew I could, but just to show him, I decided to do it. That very afternoon, I began the climb. The first part was the hardest. I had to dig my fingernails into the bark as I shimmied up that thing like a greased chipmunk. After that, I took some of the leaves and twigs and made myself as camouflaged as possible. Then I took a lantern from my back, hung it off a branch, lit it, and quickly climbed up into the dark eves overhead. I sunk up the middle third of that tree with ease after that; the birds were all investigating the light. As I reached the windy part, though, I began to get worried. The birds were beginning to return to their nests, and the night was coming on, dark and windy. Just as I thought that I was far enough away, one of the birds spotted me. It only gave out a small squawk, perhaps it wanted me all for itself, before rushing through the air towards me. I new that the game was up. I began to plow my way up the tree, climbing faster than ever before. All I could think of was reaching the top before that bird dropped my entrails down on my companions waiting below. Faster I climbed, but faster it came, and it's beady eyes bore into me. The wind was blowing like a hurricane, so much that sometimes I would be pulling myself up only by the arms as my legs few out at a forty-five degree angle. I could see the top now, but I could also hear the rush of the wind over the bird's wings we climbed higher into the sky. One hundred feet, seventy-five feet, fifty feet. My hands were bleeding and my arms felt like they were made of lead or worse. The treetop swayed like a drunken idiot, but I wouldn't give up. Thirty feet, twenty feet, ten feet. The bird from he!! was right behind me. I could almost feel it's hot breath. Then, I had it, the top. I pulled a plain white ribbon from my pocket, and wrapped it once around the last twig. My signature. That was all the time I had, the bird was upon me. It raked at my back as the deadly beak bent to bite. Only my thick pack and pack-frame had kept me alive to see the gaping maw. I had had enough, then, so I just jumped. Falling. Down. The world raced past me. I glanced up and saw that d@mn bird pumping it's wings in a frenzy. Apparently, it wasn't through with me that easy. I reached into my pack as the sky itself ripped past me, and pulled out a piece of rope. Looking down, I saw the ground quickly coming into focus. I tossed the looped end of the rope up. Luck was with me then. The bird flew right into my trap, and I yanked the loop closed with a grunt. The devil bird didn't like that. It trashed around, trying to free itself, but the knot held. Then the bird must have noticed the ground being much to close, for it diverted it's fall, and swung off toward the north. I, on my rope, went with it. The ground was still coming in to fast, so the bird tried even more. The poor thing, it ripped it's wings off. But that last effort was what saved me. Down I flew, and crashed though branches and boughs, and into a thick drift of leaves left from the previous autumn. The leaves didn't help all that much, and as I came to, my friends were pouring a third healing potion down my throat. "I made it," was all I could say before I past out again. And that's how I climbed the tallest tree in Cythera.

Oh, yes, and when I climbed that tree to see where I was after the ruffians had chased me, I didn't recognize where I was. I thought I knew all of Cythera, but I was in some valley with steep sides all around. Holes and caves marked the cliffs and I got pretty scared, the place stank so with evil. However, I was smart enough to retrace my steps, and came to a tunnel leading down. That's how I came to know how to get into the Wild Valley in the mountains, and that's why I'm never going back."

[wtf ('skews my french), I could copy, but not paste to this. Oh, well, I did my best with the spelling.]

------------------
I am no one, and I am everyone. But most importantly, I am
The One And Only:
~Theo Nean Donly~
"I don't need a plan, just a goal. The rest will follow on its own"
     - Magic: the Gathering, "Temper"

The One And Only
~Theo Nean Donly~

#27 User is offline   Ronin 

• Pip

Posted 29 September 2001 - 03:09 PM

Trinias turned back to Wolmark, who'd also been listening. "Not a bad tale, eh Wolmark?"

Wolmark was staring into space; he'd had an idea. "I wonder where I can find a twenty yard square peice of silk?" he muttered.

Trinias grinned, shaking his head, and went to check on Leandra.

------------------
There are three kinds of computer users: those that use Macintoshes, those that wish they used Macintoshes, and those that don't know any better.

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 10-01-2001).]
There are three kinds of computer users: those that use Macintoshes, those that wish they used Macintoshes, and those that don't know any better.

#28 User is offline   Ronin 

• Pip

Posted 03 October 2001 - 02:27 PM

*OoC* Oh well, guess she's not paying attention. *BiC*

Leandra awoke to find herself back in the barracks, in Cademia. "Ooo, what happened?" she asked the empty room, as her head spun a little. She looked around, but didn't see anybody; then she noticed the note propped up on the dresser: "We're at the tavern. Wolmark." She quickly washed, dressed, and left to find the others.

She was about to enter the building when she almost bumped into Trinias, who was coming out. "Ah, Leandra! You're awake!"

"What happened to me?" Leandra asked.

"You collapsed in the tavern in Kosha. Wolmark said you were suffering from exhaustion, so we brought you back here. The others went on with Ferazel and the rest."

"Can we go in?" Lenadra asked. "I'm still not too steady; I need to sit down."

They entered the tavern, and went to sit with Wolmark and Katze. "Would you like a drink?" asked Trinias.

"Yes, please."

"Hey, one here while you're at it!" Katze interjected.

"Only if you're paying; you've got all my money!" Trinias replied. Katze laughed, and nodded.

Trinias ordered the drinks; Leandra blinked in puzzlement at the transparent blue frog running the bar.

Trinias brought the drinks over, sat down, and looked over at Theo. "You planning on going to this valley, sometime?"

*OoC* Do those early stories still exist somewhere? I'd like to read them. *BiC*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 10-03-2001).]

#29 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2001 - 02:59 PM

*OoC*
I e-mailed Magpie some suggestions; but I haven't heard back from him, so I think I'll go ahead.
*BiC*

On the other side of the Island, in the mage-city of Pnyx, there was a room. There were benches around the walls, piled high with books and scrolls. In the centre of the room stood a pedestal; on the pedestal, suspended in a magic field, was a simple gold ring.

A young mage was going about his cleaning duties. Clumsily, he bumped the pedestal, knocking the ring out of the suspension field; without thinking, he bent down to pick it up.

Laughing, the mage stood up. "Those half-wits, thinking I could be defeated so easily! But at least that interfering fool, Boralis is gone; the nerve, usurping my control! One day I really must teach him a lesson!"

Magpie cast a cloaking spell, and stole silently out of Pnyx.

------------------------------

In the room he'd been assigned, Valkier suddenly sat bolt upright in bed with cry; he'd awoken from a terrible nightmare. With a feeling of intense dread, he quickly ran out of the room.

In the hall, he pushed roughly passed Lindus. "Valkier, what -" but Valkier was already gone. Lindus ran after him.

He caught up at the door to the 'Palamert Research Laboratory'; Valkier was standing in the open doorway, with a look of horror. Lindus glanced into the room, and an expression of shock settled on his face.

The ring was gone.

------------------
Damned if you do, and damned if you don't; can anybody cache a damned cheque?
"The e-mail of the specious is deadlier than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

#30 User is offline   Theo Nean Donly 

• PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2001 - 01:47 PM

Theo looked back at Trinias.

"Perhaps, perhaps," he replied. "Though not just by blindly rushing into it like some of you do." He winked, and continued, "As of right now, I don't know exactly what were up against. Maybe when the rest of the adventurers return from the volcano, I might have found some things out by then. I'll keep you posted, if you like."

[I'd rather not compete with another story over participation. The Vally was ment more as a tangent and a tale. Also, I was thinking of writing a chronical about it. We'll see.]

------------------
The One And Only:
~Theo Nean Donly~

The One And Only
~Theo Nean Donly~

#31 User is offline   Ronin 

• Pip

Posted 04 October 2001 - 02:25 PM

*OoC*
Yeah, I've got a story idea myself that's awaiting the conclusion of Ferazel's Quest - it'll need pretty much everybody, at the start. When Ferazel's done, do you want to go first?
*BiC*

"Thanks, I'd appreciate it," said Trinias, "Otherwise I'd get bored here waiting for the others."

Wolmark stood up, muttered something about finding a weaver, and left.

"What was that all about?" queried Leandra.

"He got an idea," replied Trinias.

"Oh. Well, he can jolly well test it himself, this time! I'm through being a guineapig!"

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 10-04-2001).]

#32 User is offline   Theo Nean Donly 

• PipPipPip

Posted 05 October 2001 - 10:47 AM

***OoC***

Originally posted by Ronin:

Yeah, I've got a story idea myself that's awaiting the conclusion of Ferazel's Quest - it'll need pretty much everybody, at the start. When Ferazel's done, do you want to go first?

You go. I want to do the chronicle part first, then the story will be more based on something...or something.....yeah...I need some sleep...or something... Posted Image

***BiC***

Theo sat down and began to cast minor illusions of fantastical creatures in front of him. First, there was a dragon in flight. Then a demon hacking tiny humans to bits. Then a kraken swallowing up a ship. And so on...

------------------
The One And Only:
~Theo Nean Donly~

The One And Only
~Theo Nean Donly~

#33 User is offline   Leandra 

Posted 06 October 2001 - 04:08 AM

Leandra glanced at Theo's illusions and grimaced. "Eeew, do you mind!? I only just woke up!"

------------------
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

#34 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 06 October 2001 - 04:43 AM

Originally posted by cache22:
*OoC*
Moonshadow, where are you, girl? It's your turn to post!   Posted Image
*BiC*

*It's hard to post when there's no nternet access anywhere near... I was on a one-week trip to Freiburg (no, you don't have to know where that is) from school.... anyways...*

After getting the drinks, Katze turned to Leandra and Trinias. "Want to play?" She nodded her head in the direction of the cards.
Leandra raised an eyebrow questioningly, her eyes expressing curiosity.
Wolmark noticed. "I wouldn't, if I were you... there's no chance of winning..."
That only stirred Leandra's resolution. "Okay... how do you play?"
Katze went on to explain the rules.
Leandra listened intently.
"Do you think you got it?" Katze asked.
Leandra nodded, and they started to play.
After being beaten by Leandra for the fifth time or so - with Wolmark watchin with amazement - both women decided to continue some other day. Leandra simled happily and turned to Wolmark. "No chance, eh?"

------------------
This is not dead which can eternal lie,
and in strange aeons even death may die!
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

#35 User is offline   Ronin 

• Pip

Posted 06 October 2001 - 07:25 AM

Originally posted by Moonshadow:
I was on a one-week trip to Freiburg

*OoC*
Ah, all's forgiven! Posted Image welcome back!

Wolmark noticed. "I wouldn't, if I were you..."

Whoops, Wolmark had left! OK, I'll do a sort of 'flashback' to get him back.
*BiC*

Shortly before Katze challenged Leandra to a game of Poker, Wolmark walked back into the tavern.

"They haven't got a big enough piece of silk in stock," he said as he dropped into his seat. "They'll have to make it specially; it'll take about a week."

"Saved!" Leandra exclaimed. "For a week, at least."

Wolmark grinned, and turned to the drink Katze had just placed in front of him.

------------------

#36 User is offline   Magpie 

• Pip

Posted 08 October 2001 - 03:48 AM

*OOC*
Yeah i did read it and i do like it Posted Image.
Maybe i should try this Mail you speak of........ Could you supply me the adress? thanks
*BiC*

Magpie or Nectas was very pleased. Not only had his beloved master now have control over him again he could revenge his tempory confinment to the ring.
Oh how he hated those times. When all he could do was think and talk with his master, not that he had time for such things. Magpie remembered finding Nectas well.
When the previous Nectas, who held the time crystal before it was shattered, died he dropped the ring. Valkier had picked it up and placing it on, became under the control of The Authourity. He had many plans. But of course his most important one would be to destroy all life on Cythera leaving it a barren wasteland.
What a marvelous thought.

------------------
Time is a predator that hunts you down. You can cheat it for as long as you like with doctors and medicines, but in the end time will catch up with you. What if I was to tell you I had found a place where the predator had no teeth?
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..."

#37 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2001 - 08:42 PM

***OoC***
Here's the recent history of the ring, as I understand it.

There have been four (now five) different entities involved (six if you count the Odemian guard, in the history-that-never-was). The character originally known as Magpie, the son of Valkier, was , in fact Valkier. At some time in the past Valkier came across the ring called the Palamert, and put it on. Thus, he became enslaved by Nectas, who himself serves Magpie. These characters (including the new host from Pnyx) and this part of the story are Magpies to deal with. Posted Image

When Magpie grasped the time crystal in the Search for the Thieves Cavern, he disturbed another entity looking for a host (Boralis, my villain); since Valkier's guard was already down to Nectas, Boralis had no trouble taking over (much to Nectas & Magpies annoyance). Boralis' control depended on physical contact, untilthe crystal was smashed; he was then released from confinement, and in general had a much easier time of things. Under Boralis' influence, Magpie then proceeded to unleash the undead army on Cademia.

The army could have been prepared ages ago by either Magpie or Boralis; I've drawn no conclusions there. If by Magpie, Boralis could have read the information from Valkier's mind and decided the opportunity was too good to waste.

When the ring was removed from Valkier, Boralis left for - oh, somewhere else. Posted Image

A clumsy young mage from Pnyx has now touched the ring, and become enslaved as the new host.
***BiC***

------------------
"The e-mail of the specious is deadlier than their mail" - Tom Holt, 'Snow White and the Seven Samurai'

#38 User is offline   Wolmark 

Posted 11 October 2001 - 08:14 PM

After being beaten by Leandra for the fifth time or so - with Wolmark watching with amazement - both women decided to continue some other day. Leandra smiled happily and turned to Wolmark. "No chance, eh?"

Wolmark eyes were wide in amazement. "Well I never. I want another go!" Katze took some persuading, but eventually agreed to play again.

After playing four more hands, Wolmark had been beaten by Katze and Leandra twice each. He folded his arms in disgust. "I give up!"

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

[This message has been edited by Wolmark (edited 10-11-2001).]
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

#39 User is offline   Ronin 

• Pip

Posted 13 October 2001 - 12:38 AM

After a few moments silence, Leandra turned to Wolmark and Trinias. "I'm worried about Flynn and the others. I'm well enough, now; couldn't we go find them?"

"Well," mused Wolmark, "we could get back to where we left them easy enough, but after that?" He turned a quizzical glance toward Trinias.

"I might be able to track them, and I might not," Trinias shrugged. "We won't know unless we try."

They both turned and looked at Leandra. "Let's do it," she said.

Wolmark stood up, and addressed the rest of tavern's patrons. "Thankyou all for your company, but we're going to try and find the rest of our group. If anyone wants to accompany us, we have room for at most two more people; just come to our barracks within the next half hour."

With that, the three Ronin turned and left the tavern.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 10-13-2001).]

#40 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 October 2001 - 02:53 PM

Katze stared at the open door for a few moments, then made up her mind. "Hey, wait up!" she called, and ran after them. Outside she saw the zeppelin hovering in the air, and Leandra just climbing into it. The others were already aboard. "Wanna join?" Wolmark asked.
"Sure thing!" Katze called back, grinning. She grabbed the rope, and climbed up into the zeppelin quickly and gracefully, showing no sign of fear of heights whatsoever. During the whole ride she was standing close to Wolmark, watching him direct the zeppelin, or staring in wonder down at the landscape floating by below her.

------------------
This is not dead which can eternal lie,
and in strange aeons even death may die!

#41 User is offline   Magpie 

• Pip

Posted 13 October 2001 - 05:40 PM

*ooc*
I am (trying)writing a chronicle about the power behind the rings. Hopefully it will work out. :| You must remember that who ever holds the ring is Nectas (the rings name) and Magpie (the rings masters name) and *host name* (who ever it was before they took the ring)
*biC*

David had been travelling for hours, but showed no sign of weariness. He arrived at the stronghold at around midnight. Magpie grinned broadly at the thought of his masters destruction. Ohh how it would be when he, David, would be the most powerful mage in all realities. With the help of the ring that dream could come true.
He snuck quitly down the stairs into the third prison cell along. A brief look around the small dank room told him where to look. Crouching down and examining the mouse whole he discovered a lever, or more like a small catch.
They won't find me until it's to late! A secret door open below the bed. David slid down the hole and closed the catch after him. Down in this palace of darkness he could summopn and perfect all his Magick entities. He glared slowly into Nectas. Davids mind went blank.

"Welcome Nectas" A harsh cold voice sliced into Davids frail mind. He winced.
"I see you have overridden Nectas with the help of that fool Valkier" The voice grinned, if thats possible thought David.
"I'm not sorry about this so I won't say I am. You will have to die" David backed up against the wall in pain. The cold ring became a firy red circle of pain around his finger. Then the fire, a white fire, white but tinged with darkness, leapt from the ring.
The fire envoloped all of David burning his mind. All the time David could hear the hollow mocking laugh.
"You only live once David" The voice cut into what was left of David, and laughed.
----------
Lindus stooped over the shivering Valkier "What is it Valkier?" Valkier bit his lip so hard blood was drawn.
"Before the ring went missing I managed to weaken its power signifigantly. It took days, weeks, even to scrape of the words "Slave of". With out those words the ring does what it wants not what its master wants" Valkier looked misrably up at Lindus.
"I read in my world that there are 4 "Slave" rings, and one master ring" He sobbed, a picture of utter despair. "There is no stopping him now!" Lindus knelt down making eye cintact with Valkier "Stopping who?" he questioned
"The Authority"

------------------
Time is a predator that hunts you down. You can cheat it for as long as you like with doctors and medicines, but in the end time will catch up with you. What if I was to tell you I had found a place where the predator had no teeth?

[This message has been edited by Magpie (edited 10-13-2001).]
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..."

#42 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2001 - 12:42 AM

***OoC***
Hmm, s'pose I haven't been too specific, but I didn't think I wrote my female characters that well Posted Image

Talos, I hope it's OK to use Rana; he sorta seems public domain anyway, y'think?
***BiC***

Theo had been left pretty much alone by the other patrons, since the abrubt departure of Katze and the three Ronin.

Rana took his duties as Talos' stand-in very seriously (after all, he was originally created to protect the tavern), and he hated to see people left on their own. He hopped off the bar, and floated over to Theo's table; putting one front flipper on Theo's arm, Rana looked up at him with his wide froggy eyes. Words seemed to form in Theo's mind.

Ribbit?

"Yes please, Rana, that would be good." Theo said.

Rana floated back to the bar. A few moments later a full stein of beer floated over to Theo's table.

------------------

[This message has been edited by cache22 (edited 10-17-2001).]

#43 User is offline   Magpie 

• Pip

Posted 17 October 2001 - 01:09 AM

*OOC*
Well i submitted my chronicle but I don't think its published it yet. Ohh well.

This is ,y first try at writing a chronicle so don't be to critical please Posted Image I hope you all like it.
*BIC*

A loney looking chacter has entered the bar. He goes and orders a drink. A Whisky on whisky with a shot of whisky and a double whisky on top with whisky.
One of the patrons smiled and said "I remember some one coming in here and ordering the exact same drink as you" He smiled and turned back to his drink.
Theo, how ever, wasn't as friendly. He looked over the stranger with an inqusitve glare. There was something familear about this guy.
The stranger was a tallish man. He wore pants and a large cloak that envoloped his thin frame.
He also wore a gold ring around his 3 finger on his left hand.
Yes there was something familear about him. But Theo coudln't place it. Ohh well. We will find out who he is all in good time.

------------------

#44 User is offline   cache22 

• Lord of the Chrons
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 October 2001 - 01:27 AM

Rana mulled over the strange-but-familiar order in his tiny mind. He looked suspiciously at the stranger, seeing a strange aura around him (*Rana is a ghost, after all*). He blinked his big round eyes, looking at the other patrons. Nobody else seemed to be reacting to the stranger very much, so he gave the frog-equivalent of a shrug and poured the stranger his drink.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 01-01-2002).]

#45 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2001 - 03:08 AM

After a while, a tired Katze enters the tavern. She and the zeppelin had made it back to Cademia in one piece, though it had not been quite easy. She quickly scans the room, but in her condition she barely even notices the stranger, though he seems somewhat familiar. She walks over to Rana, ordering something to drink, and quickly fell asleep on her chair.

------------------
As l lay in my bed staring at the sky I asked myself:
Where the hell did the roof go?

[This message has been edited by Moonshadow (edited 10-21-2001).]

#46 User is offline   Magpie 

• Pip

Posted 21 October 2001 - 05:08 AM

The stranger lept up, tipping his table over and spilling his thirtieth drink.
The humble (And drunk) patrons stared over into his direction, suprised at his sudden action. "Enough of this game" He glared over the crowd. With that he left leaving all those who heard mystified.
----------
Alaric woke. He had felt a stir in his land. Something new.
"What are you?" He asked the abysess. It answered back with almost annoyance at being woken "It is..." a new powerfull voice broke in "I am Rathdu. Ring 3 slave of Magpie."

------------------
What do you seek?
Power and life, what else do living being seek?
Death. They seek death.

#47 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 October 2001 - 02:15 PM

After quite some time (it must have been the about 7th bucket of cold water that Rana unsuccessfully tried to dump on her Posted Image) Katze woke from her dreamless slumber. She blinked a few times, then sat up straight. Or let's better say, she tried to, for a bolt of pain shot through her neck at that moment. Rana gave her an indignant glare, as if saying: that's what you get for sleeping in my tavern! Katze ignored her and stretched, then looked around the tavern. Noticing there was nobody interesting in the room (*hint, hint*) she got up and left, heading in the direction of the Ronin's quarters.

------------------
As l lay in my bed staring at the sky I asked myself:
Where the hell did the roof go?

#48 Guest_Sideline Character_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 October 2001 - 06:46 PM

A man dressed in rough street clothes walked into the tavern, and quickly scanned the room as if looking for someone. Apparently not seeing who he was looking for, he ordered an ale (a little surprised at the strange bartender) and went to sit at a table in the far corner, where he could watch the door.

#49 User is offline   Magpie 

• Pip

Posted 22 October 2001 - 03:25 AM

*OoC*
Welcome Sideline to the webboards. I hope you can stay and take place in our team stories and the like Posted Image. Why not register? its free and you get to have a groovy signature.
*BiC*

Alaric was worried. This new presence was a powerful and bad omen for the land. No one since Nectas had been this powerful. Alaric was worried but he couldn't fathom what RathDu or Magpie were. He summoned his faithful gaurd.
"Hector. Would you take your squad down to the Alarcian Tavern" He smiled at the name "And find out what has been going on?" Hector bowed curtly
"I would be honoured your highness. What exactly am I looking for?"
Hector glanced above from his bow and uprighted.
"You are searching for a new being in my land. Now go. I Have a feeling that time is of the essence"
--------------
At about two in the morning the small Land King Hall gaurd approached the tavern. When inside Hector noticed a trange looking man sitting down in sight of the door.
"Who are you?" Hector questioned.

*OoC*
Sideline i left this open so you can introduce your chacter Posted Image have fun!

------------------
What do you seek?
Power and life, what else do living being seek?
Death. They seek death.

#50 Guest_Sideline Character_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 October 2001 - 12:48 PM

"I'm nobody important," the stranger replied. "I'm just waiting for Ferazel. I have a message for him." Hector wasn't really sure he liked this answer, but that wasn't why he came. He left the stranger and went on about the task Alaric had set him.

[This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 01-01-2002).]

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users