Ambrosia Software Web Board: What do you want in future releases? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you want in future releases?

#26 Guest_ryk_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 December 1999 - 07:51 PM

make it either so enemies cant 'stack'(like how you end up with 4 ruffians in the same space) or you have a chance of whacking all of them when you attack?
or, maybe just have bigger creatures not be able to pile up, it kinda makes sense to have a whole lot of mice or rats or geckos or something little in the same area, but not people.

#27 Guest_Bob2_*

Posted 14 December 1999 - 10:29 PM

i think that there should be different forms of money, and maybe a bank-ish building in some of the towns, so that way you could go up to someone and ask to trade 100 oboli for 1 ______ (i can't think of a good name) and 100 of those could be 1 ______.
one of the unnamed forms of money could weigh as much as one or two oboli so that way you could carry around huge amounts of cash but still not have it take up so much space.

#28 Guest_grimlea_*

Posted 25 December 1999 - 03:21 AM

It would be nice to be able to sell all the loot that you get killing ruffians and the buy things like boots, better weapons, better armor, some training, buy into guilds, possibly magic items, tents would be nice so you don't have to keep finding beds. it might be nice to see something that would require the purchase of a boat.

Grimlea

#29 User is offline   Alan Mercury 

• JC Jesús
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 1999 - 09:17 PM

I had an idea. Make Cythera waaay better. I looked at all your replies, and I summed them up with some of my own. Heres the list:

1. Rings to resist things for a limited amount of uses. A kind of powerup.

2. Telepathy instead of magic.

3. A modern (22nd century) Universe.

4. Weapon/Sheild/Health stats for enemy and self.

5. You can sell stuff at its respective places.

6. Banks so you can store money.

7. Conveyances (Cars, boats).

8. You can put things in places, and they stay there.

9. You can create a "home" so you can put things in a safe place.

10. Other people show up on the map.

11. An advanced note-taking feature. For example, you have a pop-up note pad. The note pad has three sections on top: Tips, Game Notes, and Search. And you can put different notes on missions in different "jumpable" places.

12. The ability to create your own worlds. Then I'd like to put all my sci-fi ideas in there. I love making small art sprites and creating large, complex storylies, as well as do code. If other people enjoy making art and some sounds+music, then we could create a terrific world.

13. You can move corpses and everything else, you just have to have enough body so for certain objects.

14. You can have tents and sleeping bags.

15. There could be a Credette(My name for the money) that equals 50 Credittles, and a Creddem equals 5 Credittles.

16. A clinic so you could get healed if you have major wounds.

17. Medicine to heal you.

18. Science instead of Alchemy.

19. A watch to know what time it is. And the game counts 1 unit of time per step, not continuous time.

20. I hate loose ends. I want to solve EVERYTHING.

If you would like these changes to happen, I think a webpage should be made. These thoughts could be extensively added upon in the site. Send me an e-mail and this site could help put these neat ideas into Cythera. It might even be the rise of people-ware, software that is made by the demands of the customer. Who knows? This could be the People-ware club.

-DataSpot

------------------
DataSpot:
(deytah-spaut) Noun: 1. Being who has many questions and many answers. 2. Trekkie, computer geek. 3. Plays games, Ambrosia. Plural: DataSpi
Development & Operations

so can i be real?? AND THATS REAL!!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users