Ambrosia Software Web Board: How do you get all of the "Mystic" items? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How do you get all of the "Mystic" items?

#1 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 1999 - 02:38 PM

I havn't even gotten one mystic item, yet some of you are saying that you have them all. I also know that there is a bug that only lets you look at the strange device once in 1.02, and I discovered that the bad way. I know where two of them are, but the third one I have no clue. One of them is in the harpy cave, and the other one is in the cave that is near but does not touch or exit at LKH. I also don't want to upgrade to 1.03 until I learn how to steal.
Another thing is that I learned how to fish, but i cannot find "deep water" which is what you need to fish in. I have tried as far out into the ocean, but to no avail.
Please answer these questions WITH SPOILERS!!!
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#2 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 1999 - 08:26 PM

If you're talking about the Sword of Heroes, that's in the scylla temple in NW Cythera. There's a level hidden under a chest that opens the secret door. The lever's across the room from an obvious lever.

As for fishing, I'm not aware of anyone who has found deep water.
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#3 User is offline   Croikle 

• PipPip

Posted 08 November 1999 - 08:53 PM

Mystic Helmet is in a cave that you get to by going north from Cademia along the river. Near the source you can go west and around into the cave. Mystic Spear is in the cove south of Kosha. Follow the north wall and go down the hole. Mystic Armor is in the Harpy cave. Go west about 7 paces(maybe more) and go south, and around into the hole. North from there and you've found it.
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!

#4 Guest_Lary316_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 November 1999 - 11:36 PM

where exactly is the helmet? the mystic one that is.

#5 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 1999 - 01:19 AM

It's at location 'X' on my main Cythera map.

http://www.sweepies....era/cythera.htm
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#6 Guest_teal_*

Posted 15 December 1999 - 05:29 PM

Where is the "strange device" found? It's quite frustrating to visit these mystic items spots and be frustrated by a simple pattern on a pedestal.

I finally registered after realizing there was no way of getting past those barriers in "Free Maayati". The sabinate quests can be completed pre-registration through the use of the remote manipulation spell to get inside the force walls under LKH.

#7 User is offline   Croikle 

• PipPip

Posted 16 December 1999 - 09:10 AM

The strange device is in Pnyx. To get it you Remove Mage Lock on the locked door on the first floor. Walk through the wall on the right and mess around until you find a lever. The lever opens the portcullis to the crypts. Watch out, there is a demon and a few golems down there as well as the strange device and a wishing fountain.
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!

#8 Guest_glaive6_*

Posted 16 December 1999 - 06:32 PM

I've already been in that wall, but I found no level. I found the loose stones though, and I know those open up more of the illusionary walls, but no lever. How do you get Meleager to teach you awareness. I had it happen to me in one of my other characters, but not in my current one.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.

#9 Guest_Bob2_*

Posted 17 December 1999 - 12:00 AM

Another way to get past the door without finding the lever (to get to the crypts under pnyx) is use remote manipulation on the stairway.
melegar will teach you awareness if you talk to him every once in a while, eventually he will say something about how he's worried about you and then will ask if you want to learn awareness. (it always happens to me when i don't have any training points :P)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users