Ambrosia Software Web Board: Four pillars(minor spoilers) - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Four pillars(minor spoilers)

#1 User is offline   Paul 

• Group: Members

Posted 02 November 1999 - 10:36 PM

We all know that there are four pillars (If not now you know) Air is the north, Fire is the south, Water is west, and Earth is east.
In the cave with the seldane there are four portals. In the cave where you get the first part of the crolna (below Catamarca) there is a fountain. In Eioneus' cave there is a fountain. The lower part where you go over a bridge, down a tunnel, kill some ooze, down a tunnel, and kill some more ooze there is another fountain. The cave fountain has a firesprite in the area. I think I have seen another fountain somewhere also. 4 pillars, 4 portals, and 2 or 3 fountains. What I am asking is weather there is another 2 fountains.

#2 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 November 1999 - 12:02 PM

If I am thinking about the right type of fountains, there is one under the pnyx(magesterium) where you kill the demon. The place where you travel through the tunnels and are teleported back and forth til you get to the demon. And there is one under the sewers, if you tie a rope to the rocky outcropping in the soutwest corner. There is nothing else down there as far as I know.

[This message has been edited by imacian (edited 11-06-99).]

#3 User is offline   Paul 

Posted 09 November 1999 - 11:50 PM

That would make it 4 fountains. Good, if there were only 3 fountains it would upset my sence of order. Oh, and it's not "where you kill the demon", it's where the demon kills you Posted Image

#4 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 November 1999 - 09:56 AM

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Croikle 

• PipPip

Posted 12 November 1999 - 02:25 PM

That happened a couple of times to me before it was "you kill the demon" for me. Posted Image
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users