Ambrosia Software Web Board: How do you get into the Disappearing Stronghold? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How do you get into the Disappearing Stronghold?

#1 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 November 1999 - 05:57 PM

I have gotten into the Stronghold, but that one has a lich in it, so I don't want to go in. I found that out the bad way and getting Timon killed. I have heard that there is a ring you have to wear to get inside of it, but I have no clue on where to find this ring. Also I want a hint on how to easily kill liches, as the keep on casting lightning bolt at me and Timon. Please give me at least a good hint on all of these things.

P.S. I do have the sword of the heroes and I have gotten into the 8th degree hall.
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#2 User is offline   Thursday 

• PipPip

Posted 09 November 1999 - 08:47 PM

Get the mystic stuff. Upgrade hectors sword: without an upgrade he can't kill liches. I'm not sure if Timon can carry the mystic spear: if he can give it to him.

Now, just kill them! You'll find the ring in the basement. But, if you're having trouble with Liches, you are NOWHERE near ready for the disapearing stronghold...

Posted Image
EV Haiku- by Matt Burch

Floating chunks of rock
Space bomb drops too soon, kaboom
Time for escape pod

#3 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 1999 - 12:42 PM

I already have all of the mystic items, but I suppose that I should upgrade Hector's sword.
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#4 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 1999 - 05:39 PM

Actually, it turns out I think I am ready for the disappearing stronghold, seeing as how I have killed all of the scyllas in it and critically wounded a dæmon (of course I have killed and gotten past the undead, they are quite easy to kill). I am also at 9th level now.

P.S. I DID find the ring without being killed by liches many times, so I CAN get into the disappearing stronghold Posted Image Posted Image. Without this post script, nothing would make sense(I couldn't get past the liches before).

[This message has been edited by Lord Gwydion (edited 11-10-99).]
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#5 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 1999 - 05:45 PM

Actually, it turns out I think I am ready for the disappearing stronghold, seeing as how I have killed all of the scyllas and critically wounded a dæmon (of course I have killed and gotten past the undead, they are quite easy to kill). I am also at 9th level now.

P.S. I DID get the ring by going past the lichs and not getting killed too many times. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users