Ambrosia Software Web Board: CAN THIS GAME BE SAVED?!?!?!?!?! - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CAN THIS GAME BE SAVED?!?!?!?!?!

#1 Guest_wcwinter_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 October 1999 - 02:09 PM

Ok, I know now that I shouldn't have done it…but it seemed like a good idea at the time. When I was in the Harpys' Cave. after I went down my rope, I decided to arm myself with bow and arrows, to make enough room for lots of arrows I put a sack from my inventory on the ground, fully intending to return and get it after I got the into the secret room. Uh-ohh, when I came back the sack was gone…and the purified Crola was in the bag…DO-OOH. Does this mean that I have to start a new game, or do these things revert to their original place in the game, or are they just *sob* gone forever?

#2 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 1999 - 05:58 PM

I'm pretty sure it's gone forever.
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#3 Guest_Paradox09_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 1999 - 02:13 PM

You noughty boy! You left the holy Crolna all a lone on the ground?! How could you?! May you never get another obiloi again!!!

#4 User is offline   Croikle 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 November 1999 - 05:37 PM

He's really been punished. No way to complete the game in that file now. Posted Image You probably already won and were just playing around. Actually, you don't need the Crolna now if that's what you are doing
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users