Ambrosia Software Web Board: Prusa/Wine contract info. here! - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prusa/Wine contract info. here!

#1 User is offline   haasarts 

• Group: Members

Posted 26 October 1999 - 03:08 PM

Well, you may already know this,(I haven't been here for a while) but I e-mailed Ambrosia about the Prusa problem and the Wine Contract and they said that the Wine Contract is a red herring(meaning, it's just to confuse people) and to get prusa to give you the book you have to talk to her for 6 days in a row, every time listening to all she has to say. I haven't been able to get the book from her even though I have followed these steps. If someone tries it and gets it to work, post how you did it.

Thanx,
Alex Haas
Windows: Its just another pane in the Glass.

#2 User is offline   Zelda 

• Fairy God Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 October 1999 - 08:24 AM

Hmm..six days in a row? I didn't have to go back that many times. I got it on the third visit, and I'm pretty sure that my visits weren't in a "row" either.

You DO have to be persistant though. You have to click on her repeatedly during each visit. She's apparently got LOTS to say.

Good luck,
---Zelda
Traipsing merrily through a spring meadow. Tossing out rose petals. Singing tralala!! I love EVERYONE!! (And Bege was afraid of my new sig. Silly Bege.)

I may be small but I have the strength of ten cats.

My BF's advice: "Take a deep breath. Step back. Count to ten. Then shut-up and LISTEN!

#3 Guest_Tricky_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 28 October 1999 - 06:05 AM

I have to say that I cast a spell on her which seemed to result in getting the book.

Which one? well you figure that out .

#4 Guest_santiago_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 November 1999 - 12:13 PM

I'm fairly certain I didn't talk to her six days in a row. On the time that she finally gave it to me, I only had to talk to her three times, but on the third time I was actually standing right next to her. That may have been important...

#5 User is offline   Alan Mercury 

• JC Jesús
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 November 1999 - 03:38 PM

It was a red herring/waste of time? And I really wanted to help prusa, she seemed special...

Oh, one more thing: Why would they put a "red herring" in the game? Is it like redherring/keep you away from something?

[This message has been edited by DataSpot (edited 11-06-99).]
Development & Operations

so can i be real?? AND THATS REAL!!!

#6 User is offline   Zelda 

• Fairy God Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 November 1999 - 03:54 PM

I believe what was stated was that the wine contract was a red herring...not Prusa. There's no mission associated with Prusa. And the contract really wasn't a red herring. You need to try to complete it in order to win the game. It's just presented rather deceitfully. (Yes, I'm bitter.)

---Zelda
Traipsing merrily through a spring meadow. Tossing out rose petals. Singing tralala!! I love EVERYONE!! (And Bege was afraid of my new sig. Silly Bege.)

I may be small but I have the strength of ten cats.

My BF's advice: "Take a deep breath. Step back. Count to ten. Then shut-up and LISTEN!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users