Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unfinished Business

#1 User is offline   JimGPhynn 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 1999 - 04:31 PM

Okay. Now that I've finished the game, there are still a few questions that never got answered:

What happened to Larisa and her less-than-trusty sidekick Joppa?

On that same token, after Opheltius was murdered, Myus disappeared. What happened to him?

Is there any way of getting Hebe and Antenor back together?

Is there any way of convincing the miners that Jhiaxus won't hurt them?

I know that the Northshore Vineyard problem (and the wine contract) are red herrings, but I feel bad for Glaucus and Apis... Is there anything I can do for them?

How am I supposed to pronounce "UrSylph"? I'm leaning towards "Yourself." Does it make a difference whether or not you liberate it? (I did...)

I never did get the disappearing fortress not to disappear. And I never found myself back in Omen's lair. Were I to try to do so now, would it have any serious impact on the outcome?
"The big innovation of XP is that it has a back door that sucks out all your proprietary information and presents it to Microsoft to sell back to you or any retailer. That's the big innovation of XP - a back door. By the way, it still runs all your favorite viruses." -- Sun Microsystems CEO Scott McNealy

#2 User is offline   Croikle 

• PipPip

Posted 29 October 1999 - 04:47 PM

What happens if you liberate UrSylph? He just kept moving from side to side when I got some of the force wall down. I think Myus is under Kosha but I don't remember. Nothing really special happens if you get into Omen's test(if that's what you mean by his lair.) That's all I can answer(I haven't finished yet)
Join the Ambrosia Seti@home team!

#3 User is offline   Glenn 

• been here far too long
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 1999 - 10:52 PM

BTW, Omen's Test/Lair is located under Cademia, past one of the "no apparent way to operate" secret doors. There's a lever hidden somewhere in town that will open it, but there's nothing of interest in the Test that wasn't there before. It's kinda neat, though.

Glenn
"I don't really care either way on either topic, but I feel the need to express my ambivalence to make others care about my lack of caring." - mrxak
"The amount of useless things I wrote is truly staggering." - andrew

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users