Ambrosia Software Web Board: A question with a MAJOR spoiler - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A question with a MAJOR spoiler

#1 User is offline   JimGPhynn 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 1999 - 09:54 PM

I finished Cythera last night. And I've got a question about the ending.

I'm warning you. I'm talking about the ending of the game here. Read no further unless you want to have it spoiled.

Good. Now that you're still reading this, when I cure Alaric, he turns into Pelagon and sends me back to the world from which he took me. The ending says that I have plunged Cythera into total darkness. Is this the only ending? Is there another, happier ending?
"The big innovation of XP is that it has a back door that sucks out all your proprietary information and presents it to Microsoft to sell back to you or any retailer. That's the big innovation of XP - a back door. By the way, it still runs all your favorite viruses." -- Sun Microsystems CEO Scott McNealy

#2 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 1999 - 11:18 PM

Yes, there is a much happier ending! Well, it's a little bit better anyway. Charax might be able to help you.

If you want a spoiler, check out http://www.sweepies....era/cythera.htm
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#3 User is offline   Zelda 

• Fairy God Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 October 1999 - 04:11 PM

The seldane will give you a clue about the quality of the Crolna. Go back and talk to them one more time. Everything should pretty much fall into place after that.

---Zelda
Traipsing merrily through a spring meadow. Tossing out rose petals. Singing tralala!! I love EVERYONE!! (And Bege was afraid of my new sig. Silly Bege.)

I may be small but I have the strength of ten cats.

My BF's advice: "Take a deep breath. Step back. Count to ten. Then shut-up and LISTEN!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users