Ambrosia Software Web Board: Should I keep Atheon??? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Should I keep Atheon???

#1 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 October 1999 - 08:24 PM

I got atheon to join my party using some suggestions here, and I joined the guild(you must have at least 50 oboloi to join), I trained in a few handy skills, but I am not sure if I should keep atheon in my party. Yes, he can help fight, but I am already strong enough to do it with who I have, and I have beaten all of the hard spots. So, I guess I was wondering if anyone has found out if he is worth anything. Yes, he teaches missiles, but I don't want it. But, is he needed to talk with any specific people???? (besides joining the guild?)

#2 User is offline   Paul 

• Group: Members

Posted 05 October 1999 - 09:00 PM

You could use him to store stuff.

#3 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 October 1999 - 09:29 PM

True, True!!! Posted Image

Speaking of people in my party, has anyone wondered why there are 8 spaces for party members at the bottom of the screen?? I have had meleager, hector, timon with me forever. I got The little boy drias for awhile, and now aethon. It seems to me that there could be a point where all of them will be filled. Right now I have three spaces left. Has anyone had anyone else besides these willing to join?????

#4 User is offline   Tobbles 

• Group: Members

Posted 07 October 1999 - 07:39 AM

There is also the princess person you have to rescue

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users