Ambrosia Software Web Board: Where did all the old Posts go??? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where did all the old Posts go???

#1 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 October 1999 - 04:53 PM

Andrew, I was wondering if you planned to put the old posts here. I know that it was pretty full, but I am sure that the old posts would be pretty helpful to all of us. I plan to play the game from the beginning again, and I am sure I will forget some things that the old posts could help me with. I do appreciate you moving the board into its own folder, it really needed it. But, please if possible return the old posts. It may be an issue of time, and I am sorry if I seem to be pestering you, maybe you already planned to move them. If so, thanks. If not, you should give it a second thought.

#2 User is offline   andrew 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 October 1999 - 05:24 PM

Unfortunately, this web software doesn't allow me to move the posts. Posted Image

/andrew
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc. -- http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/
Some people's minds are like cement: all mixed up and permanently set...

#3 Guest_imacian_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 October 1999 - 04:11 PM

Is there any way you could leave them in the folder they were in before, but close the discussion. Meaning that people could look at them, but not add to them? A lot of helpful data has been completely lost....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users