Ambrosia Software Web Board: Cythera Chronicles: the dark mage part 2 - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cythera Chronicles: the dark mage part 2

#1 User is offline   bellerophen 

• Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:15 PM

"My name is Lindus, by the way," the man said, "Let's first go to my office." I came into his room. It was a big table with ten ordinary chairs and one big chair in the middle. On that chair Lindus was going to sit. "So," he said, "let's start with the basics of magic. Then I will show you the rest of Pnyx."

He explained to me much about magic that was difficult to understand. He gave me a grimoire. "Now follow me," he said. He showed me the library and the rooms where mages sleep, all the teaching rooms, the barracks and the study hall. "Here it ends," he said. "You can get some books from the library and study. After that you can pick who is going to teach you healing, runes or alchemy. The study hall also has great meals, water, and wine."

Lindus walked away. I went to sit at a table. "Hello," I said to a boy, "May I borrow one of your books?"

"Yes," he replied.

"What is your name?" I asked while I opened my book.

"Lucas," he answered.

"I am Bellerophen," I said back. "Nice to meet you." Lucas put down his head and he returned his studies. I also continued studying.

2 hours later...

"You know what?" Lucas asked, "Tomorrow some of the mages are going to save a kidnapped woman. She is from House Nicander."

"My brother is the elder of Nicander," I said.

"Cool," Lucas answered.

I told him what all happened in Catamarca. He listened like it was a lecture, then suddenly a man called out "time for classes!"

"Who is that?" I asked. "Its Chevoc from the healing class. That's where I always go."

"I am going there too," I answered. "Then I can cure the people in Catamarca."

Lucas said, "That's going to be hard. Such a spell is very powerful." We closed our books and went to class. Chevoc explained much about healing arts. After class it was night. Before I went to bed, I went to see Chevoc.

"Chevoc? Is there a spell to cure a plague?" I asked.

"Yes," Chevoc answered. He gave me a spell book. "But before you can do that, you need a ring. The ring of the one who created the plague."

"The dark mage?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered. "If you get that, then use the spell on page number 245."

"Thank you," I said.

"Any time," he answered.

I ordered a meal and ate it up, then I went to sleep.

(to be continued)

[This message has been edited by moderator (edited 01-11-2004).]

#2 User is offline   Slayer 

• EX-Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 January 2004 - 03:59 PM

This is a pretty decent chronicle, if a bit short. You should try to work on your capitalization and punctuation, though. It takes me lot of work to clean your stories up.

------------------
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
[url="http://"http://www.macclassics.com/cythera/cythera.htm"]http://www.macclassi...era/cythera.htm[/url]
Slayer's guide to Cythera:
http://russell.stanb...ide/cythera.htm

#3 User is offline   bellerophen 

Posted 12 January 2004 - 01:57 AM

i know it was a long time ago i wrote these chrons you brought out.

------------------

#4 User is offline   dusk 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:10 PM

Your writing is improving, Bellerophen Posted Image.

*already has an inkling of who the dark mage might be*

------------------
Better to die on your feet then live on your knees.
“Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..."

#5 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2004 - 02:47 AM

You're ahead of me, dusk, I have no idea who the dark mage is. maybe if I played Cythera throughout... Posted Image

Looks promising, bellerophen, your writing definitely is getting better. Slayer is right, make them longer though! ^^

------------------
Support the Movement: Ban Propaganda!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users