Ambrosia Software Web Board: ECA, DÅRK and other lamers - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ECA, DÅRK and other lamers

#1 User is offline   Laguna 

• <sleep>
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 August 2000 - 04:51 PM

********This is likely to offend some people. It may or may not make sense to you. I don't care.********

There are about a dozen people who frequent these boards that post, myself included, and I assume a few who just observe. They're mostly intelligent and would probably make good opponents in playing Ares, Mechwarrior or whatever the hell they feel like playing, and playing games other than ARES on GR should not spark off stupid posts like 'oooo he's a traitor. He played a different game than the one my beloved clan plays. He should be hunted down and shot'. As well as that sort of behaviour, they employ the 'I'll spam so I get noticed' tactic. Like so:
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª : • •
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª :
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª : ?"·„.„·"?
valdo: Revision D??
valdo: revision
Velvet Jones: yes!
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª : • •
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª :
ª?¥?ECA?¥?ª : ?"·„.„·"?
And it fails and gets them a juicy ban.
Let me see....what else....ah yes. To bring up an old topic, what exactly is the point of having a clan comprising of over twenty members to play a game where only one member can compete at a time. Is it to feel good? Is it something to fill the empty gap in their existence where someone forgot to insert a life? You tell me, I have no idea whatsoever.
Secondly, thirdly or whatever, they start a game, then instead of waiting for people to join like any normal person they set there settings to scan for people with ARES and systematically message every single one of them until someone joins. And if someone dares to say no, they blurt out intelligent comments like:
'Well, thats coz you're crap.'
' You wimp. What kind of a name is Laguna.'
and
'F*ck you, dumbass,'
My final rant would have to be the fact that to look good in the eyes of others and to get respect from other clans they recruit every single damn player they can find. Hell, I've played someone in DÅRK who wasn't even registered and hadn't even heard of Hera. Which by the way, I think they have uploaded illegally but I'm not sure.
If I've offended anyone with this blather, I couldn't care less. The only way now I can play ARES with respectable people is to get up with the sun or lug my computer to a friends house. You can claim my level of maturity has dropped, do what you please but just do it with an ounce of intelligence. To hell with it. To hell with them all.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

[This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 08-14-2000).]

#2 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:08 PM

Im that ECA person and geusss what i dont give a <Removed> what u think about me and that Valdo hes my friend ok he lives in the same town as me
so dont let mess with LaGrange!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 08-16-2000).]
"Its imposible"

Time till impact:Never

#3 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:10 PM

second of all ECA is not just a Ares clan its for others to thats what ELite CLan ASocation

------------------
"Its imposible"

#4 User is offline   Laguna 

• <sleep>
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:17 PM

You prove my point that you're a lamer by merely opening your mouth. Your well thought out, well exectuted defence consisted of 'I don't give a terd'. Thats real great stuff. You should be a lawyer. I come back on Gameranger half an hour later and you're still at it.
Where in the hell did you go to school?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

#5 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:19 PM

IM 13 u <Deleted>

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sundered Angel (edited 08-15-2000).]
"Its imposible"

#6 User is offline   Cotton Mouse 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:42 PM

W0w, d00d! Y0u 4r3 l33t for being in an 31337 c14n association, f3wl!

PWMP THE SPQR, d00d!

------------------
Cotton Mouse: Helping stupid people feel secure since 1997.

Era for EV: [url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html"]www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html[/url]

#7 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 05:54 PM

See i told u Cotten is a TRATOR!

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim…any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of ***splash***"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
"Its imposible"

#8 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 06:42 PM

HI my name is Hunter TT Potbellie and i think u should lay of the Caffien

------------------
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim…any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of ***splash***"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
"Its imposible"

#9 User is offline   Sargatanus 

• Haruspex
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2000 - 09:31 PM

Hey, now you can see why I don't go on GR very much any more.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.
4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L

Shameless advertisement

#10 User is offline   Cotton Mouse 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 14 August 2000 - 10:26 PM

You think that's bad? Every person I see, I'm invision them with a coiled up canadian goose on their head, and you thought GR was bad...

------------------
Cotton Mouse: Helping stupid people feel secure since 1997.

Era for EV: [url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html"]www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html[/url]

#11 User is offline   Sundered Angel 

• Invigilator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2000 - 12:06 AM

I don't care how you talk on Game Ranger, if you utter obscenities on this board you will get snapped. I've taken the liberty of modifying a few posts. Now keep it civil.

------------------
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

#12 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2000 - 10:01 AM

K

------------------
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
"Its imposible"

#13 User is offline   Pyro 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2000 - 02:19 PM

okay okay OKAY!!.....

cut it EMINEM. u think ure making ECA look better by cursing off one person, pissing off 2 of the web board moderators, and making a scene. Im in ECA and i can vouch that an ares clan is a way to set up a scoring system for tornaments. I dont know what these people are doing like haveing clan wars and all that BS(i hope that dosnt count as cursing, if it does, sorry). I can also vouch that there has been a decrease in gameranger quality of game conversation. I just go on to play ares and r6. And by the way i know u could probably get me kicked out of ECA so i dont really care.

Oh and by the way...
plz plz plz check the web board listing "The tournament schedule" it contains vital information (maybe). Even if u dont like GR u should still come on for the tournaments. If they worked out they'd be great fun.

And lay off Laguna, i havnt made any coments about your name.

------------------

#14 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2000 - 04:32 PM

First of all he did make fun of me
And second i will stop
and third OK ill check it
And Forth Sorry Laugua And Piro and the Monitors and every one that i upseted but espeacaly Laugu
Fith ECA doesn't do that Dårk does

------------------
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)
"Its imposible"

#15 User is offline   Mag Steelglass 

• fogey
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2000 - 12:58 PM

This is SO funny!

EMINEM, you contradicted yourself. Up at the top, HE COPIED AND PASTED IT! How could ECA not do that if ECA did do that. You also admitted that it was you who was talking, there. How can ECA not do it if YOU did, and you're from ECA?

It's so fun to be right...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

#16 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2000 - 01:35 PM

If right is rong and heres a song…for u!

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
(Kid Rock)
"U turn me right round baby, right round like record player, right round baby"
Round(Dope)
"Its imposible"

#17 User is offline   Laguna 

• <sleep>
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2000 - 01:45 PM

I guess I should say thank you for the apology, but I agree with Mag that you've contradicted your whole argument!

------------------

#18 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2000 - 01:54 PM

I am sorry for all that

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
(Kid Rock)
Round(Dope)
"Its imposible"

#19 User is offline   Pyro 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2000 - 05:08 PM

yah!....

i resolved an argument Posted Image

and EMINEM, call me piro again and ill hurt u

oh and i think this is pretty much resolved

[This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 08-17-2000).]

#20 User is offline   EMINEM 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2000 - 06:52 PM

Lock this file man this file man!

------------------
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
(Kid Rock)
Round(Dope)
"Its imposible"

#21 User is offline   Sargatanus 

• Haruspex
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2000 - 07:06 PM