Ambrosia Software Web Board: Hey why is everyone leaving our webboards?? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey why is everyone leaving our webboards??

#26 User is offline   Commodore Antilles 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2000 - 03:08 PM

I agree, There used to be *gasp* intelligent conversations, some of which still exist in Just Chat, but the overall quality has gone down... Don't be fooled by my number of posts or registration date, I'm just an older user ressurected with a new sn...

------------------
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?

In the last century, Humankind has had three major achievements:
  • Flight
  • Automobiles
  • The ability to utterly anihhilte themselves.
Communism is a government where everyone starves equally.
-Wedge Antilles
Rogue squadron leader and fighter pilot extraordinaire
I'm not really a newbie, just a new sn...

#27 User is offline   Joseph Strife 

• PipPip
  • Group: Imported Banned Users

Posted 01 August 2000 - 05:39 PM

This board sux know. No one comes here at all. Face it, Ares is going down. The Hera thing is HORRIBLE. This board is dead and gone. Once EV3 comes out, noone will even remeber this board. Nathon Lamot, your game was good at first but with something else to do on it, it got boring.

------------------

#28 Guest_Fridge Magnet_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 August 2000 - 01:24 PM

But look at EV Joseph! It's five years old! And I've played it ever since it came out. But five years is a long time for any type of computer game.

I used to be a hardcore- Escape Velocity Original 1.0.0 Confederation Rules Addict. But with the use of plug-ins and EVO, The original EV has lost its charm and my addiction fizzled out. It is no longer the game it used to be.

Escape Velocity has run it's course on me. It does not provide entertainment to me. I give a special thanks to Andrew Welch, Matt Burch, and everyone else at Ambrosia. You made a great game. Perhaps it will be revived again when you release Escape Velocity 3, but for now, EV is retired in my eyes.

However... a new universe is arriving. For everyone who is tired of EV and wants new excitement in a new universe, your wait time is a year.
I am writing a SciFi Novel. One that will suck your brains in and turn them inside out, just like EV did. After that will come the website (with webboards). The website that will spawn the universe.
The universe that will spawn the Barrier.
Can you do it?
Can you beat it?
Can you go past the Barrier?
Many will try, many will fail.

But only one can stand up against it.
Are you that one?

The Barrier is coming...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic