Ambrosia Software Web Board: Who else thinks the "bio" crap stinks? - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who else thinks the "bio" crap stinks?

#26 User is offline   Adzara 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2000 - 06:44 AM

To Sundered Angel: Don't be a wanker man... no one here actually means anything they write... or if they do i'm gonna look like a fool.

To Cicon: I think you need a grudge match of Ares with Aiathon, to end all this crap. Or... you could bugger off.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

#27 User is offline   Aithon 

• Pip

Posted 17 March 2000 - 12:04 PM

I would accept this as an alternative challenge, but I don't think he's man enough to take it. Besides, this challenge was to show how much (or little) of a life he has. It seems that he doesn't have the guts to accept it.

This post has been edited by Aithon: 12 November 2006 - 01:45 PM

#28 User is offline   Sundered Angel 

• Invigilator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 March 2000 - 06:12 PM

OK, I admit you have a point. Your challenge is quite a good example of proving how addicted people can get to these boards.

Personally, I think he probably isn't even checking this thread anymore. That might explain why he doesn't answer. But to have an Ares grudge match against him would be fun. Posted Image

Oh, and Adzara: I kinda had the feeling people did mean at least a bit of it. Oh well, I can definitely add something of value here then:

I AM THE EVIL RIGHT HAND OF FISH, HERE TO PURGE THE WORLD OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND SQUEE! MU HA HA HA HA HA!

Hmmmm. Yes, that seems to fit the tone of Trash-talk quite nicely.

------------------
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

#29 User is offline   Vice Admiral Ipvicus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2000 - 01:31 AM

Okay guys I just started reading the bar today and must have missed why all of this started. When I started it jusst looked like a fun thing to do, I dont see why haveing fun is now considered all the things you said about cicion. True there are better ways to have fun, Im also pretty sure that cicion does more than sit in front of his computer. You will notice that I dont have a bio built up around my username (though haveing one simply means I have an imagination and some free time not that I dont have a life). If cicion wants to have an imaginary space bar why not. If he thinks its more fun than going bowling or hikeing than why not. Also what is to be gained by not posting for 31 days or playing a grudge match. Talk about no life, figuring out who has the nerdieist life by wining a computer game.

------------------
"Learn about art captian,
when you understand a
species' art you
understand that species"
Grand Admiral Thrawn
at the fist battle of his
campaig
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction [and] values human life." George W. Bush

#30 User is offline   Adzara 

• Pip

Posted 19 March 2000 - 05:08 AM

Well how the hell else could they settle this vice admiral? an arm wrestle? Maybe a fight in the parking lot? No, 'caus there heaps far away, and dont know each other in person. So go away. Far far away. Never grace me with your presence, again. (not that i could do anything about it). Joking. The idea of the grudge match was to see a way that people could stop crapping on about it. And if you are so against a match of ares then why are you here? Go away now.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

#31 User is offline   Newt 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2000 - 09:25 PM

A few things I have to say.

1. Sundered Angel, I don't think that "Done by nerds and nerds alone" is an unfair generalisation, it's an unfair specific thingie. "Done Mainly By Nerds" might have been better. But the people at my school who are into rollplaying are not nerds (self included, I hope.) By and large I would agree though, at conventions, under the stairwells (I'm not making this up,) ect there tend to be some pretty nerdy roleplayers.