Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RPG Meeting

#1 User is offline   Fleet Admiral Darkk 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2001 - 07:46 PM

Sarg, SA, Tyrael (if you can): we need to talk before we do the backstory stuff, so a meeting is being set up for 10PM Sunday night.

Please attend if you can.

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois

Onii7/Frinkruds and his funky forums
macgamer.net

#2 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 09 November 2001 - 08:00 PM

Now I see where that meeting came from, and why I didn't know about it. *takes the first look around this place he's had in months*

Anyway, can I at least get people's opinions as the best time to have meetings? I think earlier we decided on Friday evenings at 12 AM EST time, but then that was months ago and times may have changed, so we need new input. Sargatanus, can you make these meetings at all? It seems you've been really busy recently. Sundered Angel, what times do you prefer, sorry, no matter how much you like it, none of us have the will to stay up until 4 AM EST. Posted Image

Will Fridays around the 10-11 PM, 12 AM EST (Saturday) webboard time be acceptable for all parties?

We can have the meeting in a couple of weeks, I think the short notice is causing people to miss these. We just need to agree on a time.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users