• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Glass Menagerie The Cythera Anthology

#126 User is offline   BreadWorldMercy453 

• Minion #453
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:05 AM

Well...that was interesting, but amusing. (I admit I don't want to know how you come up with some of these ideas :p .)

I was rushing to post this on Tyry's birthday and it was already past my bedtime, so I forgot to mention that most of this story is stolen from my sister's favourite TV show, Miraculous Ladybug. (But as for how the writers of ML come up with their ideas... I wonder that myself o_O) I'd recommend watching an episode on YouTube (it doesn't matter which one, they're all the same) ^_^ Oh wait, you said you didn't want to know? :D

I don't know how much is a direct reference to Miraculous Ladybug, but the ability to destroy everything totally seems like a power Kat would have.

Yup, that's Cat Noir's real super-power!

Best compliment ever.

That was stolen from Shorty :x The whole story was stolen from Miraculous Ladybug, Sail, the Chron challenge, and this line stolen from Shorty and the "run away to Florida" line stolen from my kids. I really came up with nothing for myself. If only I could Lucky Charm an original story! ^_^
I'll become even more undignified than this

#127 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

Hey, found poetry is a thing where you compile poems using bits of other people's writing. I don't see why that can't apply to prose as well. It's all about how you combine it together.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users