Ambrosia Software Web Board: Pufer minus punctuation - Ambrosia Software Web Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pufer minus punctuation and capital letters and separate paragraphs

#1 User is offline   Mispeled 

• *facepalm*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

View PostPufer, on Feb 17 2007, 12:19 AM, said:

...nor is it sex its baseball yippee yahoo whee yes indeed ladies and gentlemen pitchers and catchers are reporting as we speak for the beginning of spring training and many of those of us who spend entirely too much time sitting in front of our computers are busy at work planning out our fantasy teams for the upcoming season since i figure we all already spend a fair bit of time on the internet and we can all perform complex comparative statistical cost-benefit analyses off the tops of our heads i am wondering what kind of interest there would be in firing up an asw webboard fantasy league for the upcoming and perhaps subsequent seasons if youve never played before you really need not know that much or even care about baseball its really more about your ability to analyze and project past statistics into the future and is actually quite a bit of fun if you're interested i might suggest gameday ritual http://gamedayritual.mlb.com as the forum for such a league yes it is that much better than a standard old-fashioned draftbased rotisserie league and will offer to act as commissioner for the league if there isnt any interest well we can talk about how much better eating and sex are than baseball instead even if it that baseball does involve fantasy let me know :P pufer

It's fun! Try it!
Pending News > VXI

#2 User is offline   Pufer 

• Deadpan Orator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

For a great many posts of mine, taking the time to strip punctuation would require more effort than I put into writing them to begin with. :P

-Pufer
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -The Buddha

#3 User is offline   Mispeled 

• *facepalm*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

View PostPufer, on Aug 17 2008, 12:20 AM, said:

For a great many posts of mine, taking the time to strip punctuation would require more effort than I put into writing them to begin with. :P

It's surprising that it doesn't make it impossible to read. That might be a sign of good writing: if you take the punctuation out and it's not completely unreadable.

This post has been edited by Mispeled: 17 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

Pending News > VXI

#4 User is offline   Sundered Angel 

• Invigilator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:16 PM

What abomination is this?
Sundered Angel,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Share this topic: