Ambrosia Software Web Board: Character Info Archive - Ambrosia Software Web Board

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Character Info Archive Death is only the beginning...

#26 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 23 September 2001 - 11:05 AM

Shinikath (Shin•ih•kath)
Race: Dark Elf

Height: 6'1
Weight: 165lbs
Body: 24
Reflex: 37
Mind: 29

Max Health: 98
Max Mana: 142
Level: 37

Skills:
Mana (17)
Casting (25)
Attack (16)
Defense (3)
Sword Mastery (21)
Cloaking (15)

Shinikath is the leader of the Blade Clan on Sardukar. Having seen much in his time, he has come to form an opinion of admiration for all who stand against the Methrikador, the legions of darkness under command of their dark emperor with all thoughts bent on universal conquest. Seeing the need for a united stand, he has reluctantly agreed to a cease fire with the elves after their ages long feud. In times past, he had journeyed to the Elven Council of Nine, and helped set up a temporary alliance of elves of all kinds, stretching across several worlds and dimensions.

Shinikath is a celebrated warrior on his world, and also an expert assassin. However, with increasing age, Shinikath tends to use other means besides confrontation and cold blooded killing.

Seeing Avatara as a chance of salvation for Elënir, Shinikath has temporarily agreed to lend his assistance, and the assistance of his two friends, to Avatara in all the perils that await.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

*Unless it's Avatara, of course."
-- From the memoirs of Sundered Angel

#27 User is offline   Tycho Maudd 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2001 - 01:24 PM

Tycho Maudd
Body :20
Mind:18
Reflex:22
Mana:25
health: 102
Varios skills, but is vary good at a bow and quater staff fighting. this is not to say that he is not a good swords man though. he knows all the lvl 3 spells and a few speical ones he has learned, such as energy shield, enchant and teleport. He wears Armor that seems to by made of the hide of a scylla but it glows like a harpy's skin does. His Helmet appera to be a normal metal helm, but it seems to be able to deflect fatal blows and having them cuase non fatal damage.His cloak is made from a Unicorn. His staff has been knowen to shoot fireballs out of it, even though Tycho doesn't know that spell. His bow seems to have an endless supple of magic arrows.
------------------
I say what occurs to me to say when I think I hear people say things, more I cannot say.

[This message has been edited by Tycho Maudd (edited 09-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Tycho Maudd (edited 09-25-2001).]
How to use a tooth pick: Hold stick near center of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion.

This message brought to you by the Campaign to Save the Humans. We bid you farewell

#28 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2001 - 05:13 PM

Ithrun (Ith•run)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 140lbs
Body: 27
Reflex: 33
Mind: 25

Max Health: 87
Max Mana: 62
Level: 22

Skills:
Mana (13)
Casting (17)
Attack (19)
Defense (8)
Blade Mastery (19)
Cloaking (14)

Ithrun, one of the higher ranked fighters on Sardukar. Head of the Khal'dir, the equivilant of a human covert ops team, Ithrun has learned how to fight with almost anything, if it will save his life or complete his mission. After the great exile, Ithrun became seperated from the Khal'dir, and wound up with Shinikath and his best friend, Eldiren, during the Final Stand before the Great Exile.

Having travelled many worlds since then, not knowing what Shinikath was searching for, he finally wound up in the barren wasteland of Délu where the three were ambushed, and escaped with Avatara's help. Ithrun has seen many devastating results of the Hopeless Wars, as they have gone on for centuries with no end other than a slow defeat in sight, and has an inbred hatred of the Methrikador, and the creatures they breed and mutate on the worlds they conquer.

------------------
"Sometimes I get confused whether I'm posting on ATT or in the War Room. But then I remind myself: If it's moderators acting scatter-brained and foolish, then it's the War Room*.

#29 User is offline   Avatara 

• Guardian
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2001 - 06:05 PM

Eldiren (El•deer•en)

Height: 5'7
Weight: 124 lbs
Body: 23
Reflex: 29
Mind: 19

Max Health: 76
Max Mana: 38
Level: 15

Skills:
Mana (7)
Casting (14)
Attack (15)
Defense (7)
Blade Mastery (18)
Cloaking (11)

Eldiren, the youngest of the dark elves in Shinikath's party. Eldiren has been Ithrun's closest friend for as long as the two can remember, having shared some "interesting" adventures together on Sardukar. Even though they appear to have grown distant, their bond of friendship is as strong as ever.

Eldiren isn't any special leader, being as young as he is. He is simply a member of the blade clan, more specifically the Night tribe, as clans tend to include thousands of dark elves.

Eldiren takes a softer approach to life and its perils than Ithrun. Despite this, he is almost as adept with a blade, and has learned to hide himself when circumstances are most inconvienant.

Sadly, Eldiren grew up during the Hopeless Wars, and longs for them to end and an age of peace, a true peace rather than the cease fire currently being held between the Alliance of the Light and the Methrikador. Eldiren admires the Cytherian way of living, without a desperate battle for survival every day; he feels a sad sorrow that the peace will soon be ruptured when the Methrikador turn their full attention on Cythera. For this reason, Eldiren has agreed to help Shinikath in his quest, and now has joined forces with Avatara to once again, find a way to seal off the portal to Cythera from outside evils forever.

------------------

#30 User is offline   Bryce 

• Open-Source Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2001 - 06:37 PM

Talm (Taulm)
Species : 3/4 human 1/8 unknown humanoid (to be revealed someday)
Height : 5' 10
Weight : 160 lbs
Born : On Cythera
Home : His hot air balloon, somtimes Catimarca
SP : Probobly none
HP : about 95

Weapion : Short sword, nothing special about it other that the fact that it was a family heirloom

Armor : He normaly wears a robe, but not armor other than the vest described below.
He also wears a special vest made for him by Leandra out of material found on the air-castle.

Gloves : Strange black elbow-lenghth gloves that resist heat.

Weaknesses: Couriosity gets best of him. Worrys to much.
Positive traits: Logical mind, mechanicly inclined.

Lore:
Talm has a number of people out to get him. Origanly, three people, Talm included, set out to find the Solar Shard. They had to work together to find it, but after the relic was found, the party fought over the shard. Talm tricked the other two out of the Shard. These people - Melia and Velgen - undoubtedly want to 'ensure' that Talm give them the crystal.
It is unlikely that Talm will relinquish it, though, as it is the sole source of power for his balloon, which dosn't have the fuel capacity to use a fire for heat.

THE SOLAR SHARD
A crystal, deep orenge in color and eight inches in diameter. Looking at it with unprotected eyes can cause blindness, normal only for a few days. When proper conditions are met, the crystal emits more heat than ten bonfires, but only through it's top. This allows the crystal to be mounted in a iron frame pointed upwards, powering Talm's balloon. The shard was not made in the Cytherian demension, it came from another technologicly advanced world, from which it was lost. It's creators may someday come back for it. The crystal does not seem to take in energy or matter, leading to the idea that it may draw energy from other demensions. The Crystal also seems to be alive in a way.

------------------
I'll just put a random number at 0008EC and see what happens.
(Famous Last Words #-32767)

Where do you want to teleport today?

[This message has been edited by Bryce (edited 11-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bryce (edited 01-22-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bryce (edited 01-23-2002).]
"Programming is an art form that fights back."

www.magnatune.com - Magnatune: Internet record label. Wide selection of music in MP3, flac, ogg: no DRM. Legal. Artists get 50% of your money.

#31 User is offline   Desert Fox 

• Hypnotized
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 November 2001 - 12:35 AM

Dylam
Species : Unknown
Height : 5' 11
Weight : 150 lbs
Born : On Cythera, in the east
Home : Grenalia
Str: --
Vitality:--
Speed:--
Mentality: --
Special Abilities: Shadow walk, stealth attack, tornado swords
-DEAD-

Dylam came from the same academy as DF did back when he knew nothing of his past. He followed DF and learned a few different shadow techniques from DF. When DF cast a dark spell on the Omlang, Dylam used all his abilities and still barely got away with his life. Since then he has been hunting DF down, either to kill him or to get an answer as to why DF killed all those people.
When he was transported into another realm by DF after finally catching up with him, Dylam was unable to resist the evil that pervaded his mind and it twisted him irreparably. With his natural abilities, he could have wrought extreme havoc upon the lands of Cythera, but he was chased down by DF. Once DF slew the armies granted to him by the evil deity controling the realm, Dylam went mad and started to strike without mercy at DF. Eventually falling to DF's swordsmanship, Dylam was released from his servitude to evil and was finally able to finish his lifelong quest to learn the truth, right before he died. Dylam's body has been destroyed in the evil realm, so that evil cannot use him again.

------------------
Good fun

[This message has been edited by Desert Fox (edited 04-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Desert Fox (edited 04-11-2002).]
Banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!
Banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie!

#32 User is offline   Macintosh Man 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2001 - 01:17 PM

Cyrus
Race: Human
Homeland: Guardia
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160
Strength: 45
Health: 125
Magic: 15
Level: 26
Weapon: Masamune (Shortsword)
Skills: Dual Slash, Warp Slash, Lightning Slash, Lightning Strike, Angry Skies

Born and raised in a small inland town, he was destined to be a swordsman. In his late youth, he became a knight of Guardia, his homeland. After a few years of service, he became, through his incredible skill, the Captain of The Knights.

When on a quest for the mythical Masamune, he joined forces with another swordsman who had a great knowledge of magic. Through this individual, he learned to focus his mind to magic powers. This knowledge allowed him to use magic by itself, but he further trained himself to use it in conjunction with his weapons, making his attacks more powerful. However, his magical abilities are relatively undeveloped, so his magic attacks are usually few, before he falls back onto his powerful physical attacks.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!
Praise <First Thought//Giver-of-Will>!

#33 User is offline   idiotSavant 

• Odysseus
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2001 - 06:32 PM

Brink
Weight:185
race:Human
Skills:Mercenary,mage,haggling
Brink is a red haired Mercenary turned trader. For something he pulled down at Kosha, he was kicked out of the Mercenary Guild. Once was a drunken but is now back on track. Friend of Lindus.Worked at Two Tailed Rat and set up trading business. Has a dry sense of humor and is not phased by much.Is trying to make new product, a black liquid that he named "Coffee"

------------------
Your problem,idiotSavant, is that you go through life thinking everyone likes potatoes. Well,they don't. They like asparagus.
-friend
I am not your rolling wheels / I am the highway / I am not your carpet ride / I am the sky / I am not your blowing wind / I am the lightning / I am not your autumn moon / I am the night

#34 User is offline   Dell 

Posted 20 November 2001 - 06:41 PM

Dell

Hight: 6'8
Homeland: Not know
Reflex: Excelent
Strength: Execlent
Magick abielities: Almost none, a few dark spells
Weapons: Various

Dell is a boudary warden for the ancient land he comes from. Being a Boundary warden is not an easy job. It is thier jobs to fight off any creatures that come through the Magick boudnary from other worlds. It is by accidently wandering into this Boundary that Dell become to be in Cythera. Dell is a BIG man. He is very strong and strangely enough has an immunity to most magick spells. Although he doesn't know, Dell has several spells he uses subconciously to enhance his strength and reflexes.
Dell wears a huge array of weapons strapped to his armour, and belt. The effect of having more then 20 axes, 4 swords 12 maces and over 100 daggers on one person would ahve looked stupid on anyone else but on Dell it was frightening.

------------------
"Hummmm" siad the Tunafish.
Some people say that journalists don't write in diaries, and other people say they don't. But this reasonaing makes no sense.

#35 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2001 - 03:22 PM

Gwydion (GWIH • dee • on)

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 163
Archetype: Wizard
Spells: All fire spells and runic fire spells -- these include the lighting spells and Lightning Bolt. Also some of his own movement spells. These are variations on remote manipulation; they'll manipulate and move remote objects -- but at much higher precision, accuracy, and power levels.

Gwydion has lived on an island off the coast of Cythera all his life. He is a totally devoted mage -- he started when he was two years old, and he is still improving. He hasn't met a plateau of improvement yet! He is chiefly interested in moving things -- specifically, moving things that have huge flames erupting from them. However, he is still quite good at moving things other than flames and flaming objects. Because of this devoted magery, he hasn't learned many other skills except a few basic ones, such as cooking.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#36 User is offline   Lemenath 

Posted 29 November 2001 - 10:11 PM

Lemenath (Leme•in•ath)
Race: Elf
Born: 2845 A.C. (CES)
Homeworld: Dalmar

Height: 5'9
Weight: 118 lbs
Alignment: Neutral Good
Body: 23
Reflex: 32
Mind: 16

Max Health: 96
Max Mana: 38
Level: 16

Skills:
Mana (4)
Casting (12)
Attack (19)
Defense (7)
Sword (14)
Marksmanship (15)
Shield (10)

Lemenath is an elf from the crumbling Western Empire. He grew up on Dalmar, one of the slave worlds ruled by cruel elven overlords; however, Lemenath led a sheltered childhood, his caretaker Jovia having no grudge against humans. When he was old enough, Lemenath travelled frequently in an attempt to get away from home, the tensions between human sympathizers like Jovia and the elven overlords too great for Lemenath's liking.

He did have an affair with the eldest daughter of Osmar, one of the elven overloards. However, Osmar found out and forced his daughter to marry another. Disgusted, Lemenath tried to expose Osmar's ancestry, showing he had human blood in him, but was captured and cursed with a fatal illness. He met Hergat and Phinril during a pirate raid on Sigma Outpost, and has been with him ever since. They've learned to trust each other to survive, and in return have set an impressive reputation for themselves.

However, their reputation has attracted both the good and the bad, their last contract was with a man who manipulated Hergat into journeying to Cythera to kill an old enemy, under the name of Flynn.

Lemenath has travelled to a variety of worlds, and having had good experience with a variety of cultures, he has come to know what to expect. And also to expect the unexpected, though what he is beginning to unravel is much more than he anticipated.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lemenath (edited 02-14-2002).]

#37 User is offline   Lemenath 

Posted 29 November 2001 - 10:19 PM

Hergat
Born: 2976 A.C. (CES)

Height: 5'11
Weight: 178 lbs
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Body: 29
Reflex: 40
Mind: 9

Max Health: 141
Level: 17

Skills:
Attack (24)
Defense (10)
Sword (17)
Barehand (12)
Marksmanship (14)
Stealth (17)

Hergat's early childhood is shrouded in mystery, one that he doesn't even know, though he believes Zenra would, as she brought him to live in the guild long ago. Hergat has lived among the Brotherhood of Assassins for most of his life, and became a member as soon as he turned 17. He has a remarkable talent, as has risen through the ranks in the guild rather quickly, now currently holding the high honor of "Crossguard." Hergat is known for his excellence on a job, and does it well.

Hergat encountered Lemenath and Phinril during the pirate raid on Sigma Outpost, and has joined their company. The three have made a reputation for themselves that is spoken of in many places, and even admired by many. However, with fame comes a price...

Hergat was hired to kill Flynn by a mysterious archmage, who casted a spell on Hergat, cursing him. Despite this, however, he has decided to break the contract, something that hasn't been done by a member in his guild for ages. Now, he realizes he is most likely a target himself, but he has accepted his fate and tries to guarantee the safety of the one he once tried to kill.

The death of Phinril awakened him fully to his senses, showing him the wake of the path he had cleaved for himself. He now carries a private vengeance towards the mysterious archmage who transformed his life into the chaotic hell he lives in now.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lemenath (edited 01-22-2002).]

#38 User is offline   Lemenath 

Posted 29 November 2001 - 10:23 PM

This character is now dead, but his heroic deeds will always be remembered:
Phinril

Weight: 194 lbs
Body: 34
Reflex: 28
Mind: 13

Max Health: 161
Max Mana: 46

Skills:
Attack (27)
Defense (13)
Sword (19)
Barehand (8)
Stealth (7)

Phinril is a well-built male with a clean-shaven white face complemented by bushy eyebrows and brown chestnut hair. He usually wears a tan shirt with the sleves cut back at the elbows and a pair of leather trousers.

Phinril is a mercenary from Delmar, an excellent fighter/guard. Phinril has an inbred hatred of elves, Delmar being controlled by ruthless elven overlords. He's befriended Hergat, as both have ended up saving each other's lives quite often. Only recently has Xenar joined their little group, and oddly after Hergat recieved his new mission.

In a desparate gamble to warn Hergat of Xenar's treacherous plans, he gave his life to save the group he came to kill.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lemenath (edited 01-18-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Lemenath (edited 01-22-2002).]

#39 User is offline   Trundaylan 

Posted 29 November 2001 - 10:27 PM

This character is now dead:
Xenar

Height: 6'4
Weight: 203 lbs
Body: 29
Reflex: 29
Mind: 18

Max Health: 152
Max Mana: 87

Skills:
Mana (14)
Casting (18)
Attack (26)
Defense (12)
Sword (27)
Stealth (11)

Xenar has dark brown hair on top of a tanned-skin face and a short black beard and moustache. He, like his fellows, is well-built and has strong muscles to suppliment his handsome face.

Xenar showed up sometime after Hergat was ordered to assassinate Flynn, and he has befriended Phinral and Hergat. Only the elf, Lemenath, didn't seem to take too kindly to Xenar. In the end, Xenar revealed that he was secretly working with Major Trius, and betrayed Lemenath to him. Xenar was shot down by Katze in a moment of peril.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Trundaylan (edited 01-22-2002).]

#40 User is offline   Moonshadow 

• PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2001 - 04:02 PM

Ranari Aytann'Lyriamalwaar

Heigth: 5'2"
Max Health: 45
Max Mana: 54
Best Skills: Music, Cooking, Archery, Stabbing Weapons, Tracking, Cloaking
Animal: Dolphin

Ranari is an elven girl who has come from Fir'dha recently to find Moonshadow and bring her back for some unknown reason. She greatly resembles Moonshadow, also having silvery-white hair and very similar features. Her eyes are icy blue. She is Moonshadow's sister.
Just like Moonshadow, she knows how to combine music and magic to amazing effects. She doesn't use a song for it, though, because her favored instrument is her ivory flute. She holds many prejudices against the human race, as a result from her rather one-sided view and her 'mission'.
She's clad in white leather trousers and a tight-fitting leather chemise, both adorned with intricate embroideries, and wears a plain, white, hooded cloak. Her favored weapons are the short bow (Yara) and the Mam'ra, a hunting weapon of the winter elves. Furthermore she always carries a small knife. She has brought a back of provisions with her, not knowing how the humans' food would turn out to be.
Her specialty is ice and, to a greater extent, wind magic, and she's very strongly telepathic, though not trained very well yet, because she's still so young. Her use of that ability is still very much intuitive.

------------------
As l lay in my bed staring at the sky I asked myself:
Where the hell did the roof go?

[This message has been edited by Moonshadow (edited 05-27-2002).]
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

#41 User is offline   Bryce 

• Open-Source Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2001 - 07:34 PM

Velcarn

A skilled metalworker form who lives in Cademia, but was born in Kosha, Velcarn enjoys his work. Unfortunately, in a recent accident, Velcarn's shop burnt down. It was at that time that he decided to become an adventurer. Velcarn is handy with a mace, although he also knows something of most weapons, being a blacksmith. He recently 'adopted' a sword from Talm, which he is restoring in his spare time.

---------------

Skills, Traits, ect:
Metalworking, Swords, Maces

Velcarn is normally hard to upset - however, Velcarn is outspoken, and might end up getting punched someday for offering his "opinion" of something.

Armor: Although Velcarn does not wear it all the time, when he expects to be in a fight he wears a bronze chainmall coat, which he made himself.

------------------

www.magnatune.com - Magnatune: Internet record label. Wide selection of music in MP3, flac, ogg: no DRM. Legal. Artists get 50% of your money.

#42 User is offline   Bryce 

• Open-Source Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2001 - 03:41 PM

Salmaris Telharin (Saal Mar ess | Tell har inn )

Race: Humanoid from Fera-Sanga V

Apperance:
Blue Skin, green eyes, black hair, which she wears shoulder-length.

Salmaris is a member of a race known to Cythera as 'the visitors', a name they have accepted for themselves. Little is currently known about her origin, and it will probobly be expanded in the future.

Salmaris relies on technology to get things done, as her race has no ability to alter the elemental balance psionicly. Like all of her race, she is disturbed by any high concentratons of psionic energy, such as elementals or simulacrui.

------------------

#43 User is offline   ferazel_09 

• lift your skinny fists like antennas in germany
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2001 - 02:07 AM

Sean

--------

Height: 5' 7"
Max Health: roughly 115
Max Mana: roughly 257

Sean is a freemage, although he is still a student. He is a student in Ferazel's class of spellmaking, a very rare and hard-to-learn skill. He has mastered it, and is currently learning the more advanced ways of it. The top person in his class, Ferazel has chosen him to help defeat Omen.

Unlike Ferazel, who is handicapped to only magic and his daggers, Sean is learning the art of using a mace.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dalia

--------

Height: 4' 9"
Max Health: roughly 78
Max Mana: roughly 204

Dalia is younger then Sean, and his the second best in Ferazel's class. She has almost mastered the art of spellmaking, and she thinks it will be very soon when she does. Her dream is to become a Judge, and rule over Odemia. She too is very skillful at magic, and Ferazel has picked her as well to join them in his quest to defeat Omen.

Dalia wishes to become skilled at the sling. Although she is quite good already, she needs to work on her accuracy.

** OoC. Didn't have much time to work on this post, so if you have any questions, again, e-mail me at ferazel_09@mac.com **

------------------
Those who know the truth are not up to those who love it; those who love the truth are not up to those who delight in it.
-- Confucius (a.k.a. Kong Fuzi)
------------------
Battle.Net Screen Name: ev3-ferazel The Game: StarCraft
And we're never gonna tour again.

#44 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2001 - 11:22 PM

[This character is now dead, having been assassinated by the Nexus Lord in the Alraeican Tavern.]

Name: Indigo

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs.

Best Skills: Nunchuks (sp?), throwing stars, and basically any type of martial arts (Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, kendo, bando, taibo, fencing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, judo, karate, and thanks to Gwydion for giving me a list of about 30 Posted Image)

Worst Skills: everything else

Indigo is from a small city on Cythera called Riam. Even as a child, he was taking lessons in martial arts, and was later trained by one of Riam's elders who was an expert in judo and Tae Kwon Do. He wandered around Cythera for awhile practicing martial arts on the bandits, until he finally came to Cademia. Indigo has a natural talent with long-distance aimed weapons, but he prefers throwing stars to daggers or arrows. He carries a pair of nunchuks as his main weapon.

Indigo is fairly tall. He usually wears dark brown pants with a rope around his waist, a light brown long-sleeved shirt with a pine green short-sleeved shirt over top, and a pair of leather boots. The nunchuks are hung on the rope and his throwing stars are kept in an open pouch attached to the rope. Indigo has long, dark brown hair which falls over his eyes, pale skin and green eyes. He is usually smiling.

This post has been edited by iKaterei: 11 January 2007 - 04:25 PM

#45 User is offline   iKaterei 

• lazy harp seal
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2002 - 11:34 PM

[This character has departed from Cythera; she may return someday in a chronicle, but nothing's definite. Consider her like a deceased character.]

Name: Sya
Race: Elf

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 100 lbs.

Best Skills: Quarterstaff, herbology, potion-making, bow and arrows, stealth

Sya is an elf from Catamarca. She is an orphan and grew up alone, taking on a job as a maid for a wealthy family. When she earned enough money, Sya bought a quarterstaff and went wandering.

Her quarterstaff is carved from a single piece of beechwood. At the top, an emerald is set into the wood. It enhances the strength of the staff's user and the gem has been cut so that when the light hit its right, it creates a vibrant beam of green light. Sya does not know any magic.

She has recently acquired a bow and arrows, which used to belong to the Huntsmen (see the Sorcery Tower). Her suspicions of its magical powers were proved in the TS Bane.

Sya has blond hair which has been cut short. Her skin is pale and her eyes are light green. Her full name is Syamena Ala'keinn. She wears forest-green pants, a black shirt and a black cloak and long forest-green half-finger gloves. Her animal form is a small black fox.

Sya is very friendly, but this can sometimes get her into trouble. Also, she doesn't like boats and is prone to seasickness.

[This message has been edited by iKaterei (edited 08-18-2002).]

[This message has been edited by iKaterei (edited 05-31-2004).]

#46 User is offline   Lord Gwydion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2002 - 05:46 PM

Name : Arsloss
Race : Mixed -- part human, part mutated snake.
Height : When standing as tall as possible upon his tail, 15'. When standing at normal height upon his tail, 5'. When sliding along the ground, .5'.
Length : 20'
Weight : 100lbs.
Skills : A skilled swordsman, and also good with a spear. As well as this, he has huge fangs with flammable and extremely poisonous venom. His hands are quite flexible and capable of very accurate and small manipulation.
Special Abilities : His fangs carry a special venom that is extremely poisonous and will burn once it has been processed through the huge fangs in his mouth. Also, he can tuck his arms into little pits on his side -- they blend in perfectly, and he looks like a normal, albeit large, snake.
Other : He doesn't typically carry anything with himself; he hunts his own prey, though he will bring a packet of food if he knows he won't be able to hunt.
Description : Found in The Sorcery Tower, because I'm too lazy to write it out again. Posted Image
Origin : Arsloss was entirely a creation of Gwydion. He'd had the idea of this all his life, but only found the right species of snake on the Cythera mainland. And now he created it, using samples of his own skin to emulate the brain (uh, what else is he going to do, cut some brain cells off? Posted Image), so they think similarly.

------------------
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

[This message has been edited by Lord Gwydion (edited 01-03-2002).]
YakKa Foob MoG. GRuG
PubbuWuP ZiNk WattooM
GaZoRK. CHuMBLE SpuZz.

#47 User is offline   Violet 

Posted 09 January 2002 - 05:29 PM

Violet

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 105 lb

Skills: Short sword, healing, cooking, picking locks

Violet grew up in Odemia with her 10 other siblings. She has long blond hair and blue eyes and wears a light blue shirt, black pants, and a muddy brown cloak. At an early age she left home to see the world. During the last five years she has traveled all over Cythera gaining experience and seeking adventure. Violet has just come to Cademia only to finally find the adventure she was looking for.

------------------
"Have you done 7 impossible things before lunch today?"

#48 User is offline   Majik Tiger 

Posted 10 January 2002 - 06:22 AM

Garendor
Race: Shar~Mamek [half cat~half tiger]
Proffesion: Ranger
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220 lb

Body: 30
Reflex: 25
Mind: 18
Max Health: 300
Max Mana: none
Approx. Level: 21
Best/Special Skills: Pole Arm(35), Defence(20), Awareness

Abilities: Garendor can consume a leaf-like drug (common in his culure) that will send him into a wild frenzy of exliheration. He carries about 500 doses of this leaf (they are small). The leaf is highly addictive, and will tempararily raise his reflex to and body 40, but slow his mind down to 10.

DESCRIPTION

More man than tiger, he has deep yellow eyes like suns, a menacing maw, and a sleek muscular body. His skin is covered in tiger-patterned fir and he has the head of a tiger also. He has also a tail and large whiskers. He is dressed in a shabby tunic and pants, with no footware on his pawed feet. His solitary weapon is a staff.

FROM?

Little is known about the islands to the south, from which Garendor came. He is one of the Shar, a previously unkown race of half-cat beings. Shar is a Mamek, or half-tiger.
Exiled from the hirachy of the sun god Turin, he is a member of the exlied rangers known as the Doger's. For his past crimes, he must repent himself for 20 years in a forign land, and so he has arrived by the one-way portal of banishment to this strange new world.

WHATS HE LIKE?

A weatherworn ranger and an honerbound paladin in his own right, Garendor is seeking to do good in this word and set an example for others, and also to repent himself in the name of Turin.

With Cythera being a new destination for banishment of the Doger's, feel free to add as many Shar characyets as you please. Most great cats (lions, tigers, leopards, etc.) will be acceptable. Tankyou.

Names of half-cat breeds

Tiger=Mamek

Kinin=Leopard

Leon=Lion

Heeron=Jaguar

Katesh=Cheetah

I frown on the use of domestic cats. =)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Majik Tiger (edited 01-10-2002).]

#49 User is offline   J.Ace21 

• PipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2002 - 01:29 AM

**okay well.. I finished my main character and I just couldn't wait to post it Posted Image. For the curious, all the names, well most of them anyway, are Japanese, a language that I am unsuccesfully trying to teach myself Posted Image. Shinokensai(real name, Shiroko) is one character of the Higurashi. I haven't put them in the Cytheran world yet so nobody will be seeing them in the tavern or any of the TSes yet, but I hope to post that part tomorrow. I just wanted to give everyone a chance to read about the my character. Oh and if possible I plan on implementing this into "Omen's Return" and the sudden uprising and growth of Omen's power in it. Posted Image **

Shinokensai

Race : Human/Male

-Background Info
Shinokensai is an Higurashi word literally meaning ‘The Swordsman[or Sword Fighter] of Death? It was the second name, a kind of honorary title customary to the Higurashi, given to Shiroko. It is the name Shiroko prefers Shinokensai as the word kensa, or ‘swordsman[or sword fighter ?a fighter that uses his sword as his main weapon]? is a sign of great accomplishment in the Higurashi culture. Shiroko had destroyed the leader of a band of horrid creatures that had invaded the small state of Higurashi when he was a young boy. Though the name sounds as if he would be a destroyer of life Shinkensai has a great respect for all living things. He is still young, though mature enough to know responsibility and self-control, but is highly respected for his good and lawful nature and his many victories against invaders and pillagers.
The Higurashi were somehow flung to Cythera by a tempest of dark magic. The reason for this is yet unknown but the Higurashi all agree that the land where they came from didn’t hold enough magic. No matter the skill of a magic user nobody would have been able to conjure up the storm that caused them to come here without outside help.

-Equipment
Shinokensai mainly uses a long curved traditional sword. His was crafted by one of the founders of the Higurashi state and has been passed down from generation to generation. It’s name, ‘Shinoken? meaning ‘The Sword of Death? is very similar to the name of the owner. The sword received the name Shinoken for its efficiency in battle. The name had been given when a tyrant seized it from the rightful owner and tainted it with powerful dark magic and used it for pure destruction. Since then the sword has been restored to its true lawful nature but the name has remained.
Shinokensai also uses a secondary blade that is attached to his wrist. The blade curves up along his arm and reaches to just above his elbow. It has a handle that fits perfectly into Shiroko’s hand, which allows him to perform several maneuvers. Shiroko has mastered the use of poisons to enhance his weapons and usually does so to this blade which he has named ‘Dokuken? ‘the Blade of Posion?
The Higurashi traditionally do not wear any armor as their style and techniques require the fighter to be able to move freely. Shinokensai wears a very light and loose fitting pair of pants and a shirt with another coat-like shirt made out of the skin of FireKees, an animal that lives in the Higurashi region. The outer shirt is well resistant to many types of attacks but still isn’t proper armor requiring Shiroko to always be aware.

-Info
Though he is still a fighter-in-training Shinokensai has already mastered many special advanced techniques.

+ “Shinimi" [shee nee mee]
: Before entering battle a warrior can concentrate and ‘foresee?the death of his opponent
enhancing his reflexes and ability to fight. Shinimi means “a body to die' or 'a body that must or should die'

+ “Shinisokonau" [shee nee sau ko na woo]
: A Higurashi warrior can temporarily shut down his body into a state that is similar to
death when he/she is close to death. Any attacks done to the warrior at that time are
easily healed allowing the warrior to live and fight another day. Shinisokonau menas “to
live when one should die?

+ “Shinimonogurui" [shee nee mow no goo roo ee]
: If a Higurashi warrior finds himself entrapped, either by an opponent or other means,
he can free himself by concentrating using a large fraction of his strength in a single
burst. This can also be used to attack but because it would take too long to muster the
strength for an attack it is un-wise unless the opponent is already in a vulnerable
position. Shinimonogurui means “the last struggle?

------------------
???

[This message has been edited by J.Ace21 (edited 01-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by J.Ace21 (edited 05-13-2002).]
(This space left intentionally blank.)

#50 User is offline   Aben Zin 

• Safety Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2002 - 05:27 AM

Is it me or does Cythera have the highest hero/citizen ratio in the universe?
Hmm... Better create a character while I'm here. He might just appear as an extra in some of the stories...

Name: Razmalak
Class: Evil Sorcerer (failed)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: about 9 stone

Skills: Evil laughter (3), Casting (Slightly above 0. But not much), Mana (8), Summon Skeleton (currently only mouse skeletons, but he's trying to work his way up), Fireball (-1), Static charge (3) (attempt at lightning- useful for sticking baloons to ceilings and making peoples hair stand on end, but not much else) Club (6), Guitar (2).

Razmalak studied his black arts in the labyrinths deep under Catamara. Sadly he had about as much latent magical talent as a chicken. He didn't help this situation by bunking off lessons to enjoy Catamara's nightlife. He recieved many black looks from his dark masters (they were good at that...) when he turned up to his black studies half an hour late and smelling of cheap ale. Was thrown out of the Dark Academy after accidently spilling a phial of Dragon blood, foiling his dark masters latest evil scheme. Few know about his stalwart, but albiet accidental, defence of the city.

Has a pet ratlizard called Alfie.

[update]
After the "Bane" incedent (which he doesn't like to talk about), Razmalak decided to return to his one true home- the Rat-and-Ferret in Catamara.
Sadly be the time he had got there it had long been closed and ever since Razmalak has taken it upon himself to find a new and better place to drink himself into oblivion.

Az

------------------
___
"...And Alexander wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

[This message has been edited by Aben Zin (edited 02-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Aben Zin (edited 03-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Aben Zin (edited 11-16-2002).]
___
This space to be left blank

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic