• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Once again...

#51 User is offline   Tyrael 

• Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2000 - 10:45 PM

(with that, I'll finish Part I)

*The sun peeked over the mountaintops, and fell upon a charred blackened city. The once glorious pyramid had caved in, and was nothing more than rubble. Blood and gore were smeared everywhere, the result of a terrible battle that will haunt the memories of those involved for a very long time. Great heroes were slain, and avenged as the fate of Cythera was determined. Yet, the weary heroes had no idea their troubles begun. And the army of undine amassing in the ruins were the least of their worries. The whole island of Cythera was undergoing a massive change, and it wasn't for the better.

Nobody could determine the cause of the change, but it became evident as native plants and animals dissapeared and demented forms appeared in their place. Whole new breeds of bloodthirsty creatures ravaged the island, and the soil itself was beginning to change. Strange purple smoke was rising from the volcano, and the ground there had been corrupted and twisted. No normal living thing lived on that half of the island, sensing the evil emenating from the volcano.

Laguna looked to one of his sub-ordinates, who updated him on the progress of the city. With the recent troubles brewing, construction had been doubled. Also, healers were scrambling to repair the damage the recent battle had done to some of the heroes, such as theKestrel, but to no avail. The demented creatures had been drawing nearer to the fortress each night, and Laguna couldn't shake the feeling something was terribly wrong...*

(You have to wait a few days for Part II, I'll start that off)

------------------
"While the motives of hell are usually bent on distruction, the motives of heaven are undecipherable"
--Librarius Ex Horadrim

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users