• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Ares Webstory

#51 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2001 - 05:08 PM

"Comm. line, give me Sgt. Jager." Lt. Hibiki said. "Jager is on the planet Plack at the moment sir." The robotic voice replied. "Bring up the Sgt, Comm. robot."
"Yes Sir." The sgt. appeared on the viewscreen. "Yes?"
"Sgt, I have a proposal. How abnout we ally, and sign a treaty of friendship?" "Agreed, I will be at your outpost as soon as my mission is complete."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

#52 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 05:10 PM

"Sgt.Jager this is the planet called the plack in the lalande system. We have a propersision for you. Would you like to become the ruler of this system. We watched how bravly you fought and desided to give you the option of joining us." The alien sayed over the view screen.

"Well sure I need a vacation. What is the weather like?" Sgt.Jager sayed.

"It can be what ever you want," the alien sayed friendly.

"OK I Will take the job." sgt.jager sayed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3 houres later
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I've arived at the cordents," sgt.jager sayed over the comm.
"Good opening gateway," the responce came as a blue swlirrling cloude formed, "fly in."
after sgt.jager flew through he say a massive fleet and a very earth like planet.
"Welcome sir," a voice sayed over the comm.

- - - - - - - -
All the boring crap happens
- - - - - - - -
Over all sgt.jager becomes the ruler of a planet. And gets a new biological ship (yes its alive) and the race that sgt.jager is now with has the ability to clock intire planets as well as all there fleet is living organisms and they are aprox. 1 00 000 000 000 nyears old. There is only one other race that old the gutary. An evil race.

P.S. there are clocked planets in all systems belonging to eather of these 2 races.which is almos all of the systems

------------------

[This message has been edited by god101 (edited 10-25-2001).]

#53 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 05:20 PM

Sgt.Jager and Danielnma signed the agreament outlining the treatey.
there are a few things important on this treaty:
- The borg will supply Danielnma with any and all renforcements within reasion.
- Danielnma Will be a general in the borg army aswell as any thing else appropite.
- The only enemy of the borg is an achrnt race and any and all missions dealing with them are to be classifide and done as ordered...

that is just some of them

------------------

[This message has been edited by god101 (edited 10-25-2001).]

#54 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 05:46 PM

The huge mixed fleet sped towards the unsuspecting squadron leaders, signing the treaty together. The battle was on! Danielnma and Jager's ships were like living bullets balsting all the enemies, sal, aud, and cantharan alike, to scrap metal. But they were hopelessely outnumbered. They needed the borg. "Jager, this is the Lt. we need help from the borg...

------------------

#55 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 05:52 PM

"No need. They are already here." jager sayed. As he spoke several hundread borg attack crusers appeared. "Arm all weapons." jager sayed happly...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
700 biological crusers following sgt.jager's ship...

Stats for a normal ishman cruser
150 shilds
100 weapons
30 speed

Stats fo a biological borg crusers
9 000 000 shelds
7 000 000 weapons
1 500 000 speed

you figer it out. Better than a gate ship costs less than an ishman cruser.

------------------

#56 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 06:13 PM

The enemies knowing they would all be blown to bits in mere seconds, they went kamikaze, destroying everything around them. 5 Ishiman outposts were destroyed, and 1 Biological cruiser was damaged beyond repair. But, the battle was won. The viewscreen popped up with a last message from every ship in the opposing fleet: "This was a shred of our true power. We were testing you. And you are far weaker than even we expected. You will die when the product of our alliance comes to be. The oracle does not make idle threats. "

------------------

#57 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 25 October 2001 - 07:25 PM

Sgt.Jager turned around in his chair very fast. "DID THE MESSAGE SAY THE ORICAL??"
"Yes sir," the alien at the comm sayed.
"Dam it. Call for more renforcements from the borg. NOTHING SMALLER THEN HEAVEY GUNSHIPS. RED ALEART ALL SHIPS," sgt.jager yelled...

------------------

#58 User is offline   Mike 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2001 - 12:30 AM

This post was quite stupid
------------------
Hey! Jesus Loves You! Posted Image

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 11-22-2001).]
"They've got us surrounded. Good! Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time!"- A variation of a quote by Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller at the Chosin Reservoir

#59 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2001 - 03:17 PM

Just to let you know mike... It is just the name they have nothing to do wit the startrek race. Anyways they are going to be destroyed from there enemy soon. So ya...

------------------

#60 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2001 - 04:46 PM

[FLAME ON] Look Mike. I haven seen you in this webbord recently so I realy don't think you realy know what is going on. We chat on GR and stuff so me, Danielnma and Captain Skyblade know what is going on and I gess you dont do dont pass judgment withought knowing what is going on. Posted Image that is all But if you want to know what is going on look for me on GR. My name is god101 (a.k.a. sgt.jager) and I will tell you what is going on [FLAME OFF]

------------------

#61 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 27 October 2001 - 04:50 PM

Dam thing didn't work. Got to work on my code then

------------------

#62 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 28 October 2001 - 01:48 PM

Mike, maybe you were trying to be polite about it. But I have recently been talking with Skyblade on GR, and he has approved of this. He has a big say in it, as the RPG starter, and he doesn't mind. Look, I don't care WHAT it is you want to stop or do, you get an official OK from skyblade FIRST. We did, now it's your turn. If skyblade was against this he would have said so to me and jager not only on GR, but on this very topic.
You probably think I don't have the right to boss you around like this. Truthfully, I don't. But Skyblade does, and you have to consider that first. With Skyblade's backing behind us, you might want to watch what you say and check with him first. Maybe I'm being harsh, but you might as well learn it the hard way so you don't do this to other people. The admins and mods can control a topic. You can't. I can't believe you would just come in, try to bust up everything, and leave. Posted Image Posted Image

------------------

[This message has been edited by Danielnma (edited 10-28-2001).]

#63 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 28 October 2001 - 03:42 PM

I agrea Totaly. Maby you should start wrighting on the web bord and then mabey we would constider your input. Anyways Danielnma you are almost never on Gr this weekend..

------------------

#64 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 28 October 2001 - 09:30 PM

I was down with the Flu, sorry jager. Any moderator or admin that comes in here: this is for mike's own good. I think my being in a bad mood helped. Even if i do get a karma drop, Mike should of checked with skyblade, and he deserves to learn his lesson.

#65 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 28 October 2001 - 10:30 PM

Totaly. Anyways mike dont feel bad. We dont hate you we just dont think you should of sayed what you did.

See ya all Tommorow....... (on the webbord silly)
he he to many paint fumes

------------------

#66 User is offline   Talon Karrde 

• EUnuch
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2001 - 01:12 PM

Originally posted by god101:
Just to let you know mike... It is just the name they have nothing to do wit the startrek race. Anyways they are going to be destroyed from there enemy soon. So ya...

[Flame]
D00d, you have no idea what kind of sh*t you're writing. First, your 'Borg' sound like species 8472. Secondly, your 'Borg' are an über race. They are completely invincible, unless you bring in a race that is even MORE powerful, thus creating an endless feedback loop. Thirdly, the quality of your writing is awful, PLEASE learn how to spell... Posted Image
[/Flame]

To see what a good web story should be like, look at the past RPG's...

------------------
Hmm...lets see...what to do when you're outgunned, outnumbered and outpositioned...it says here: Don't have a battle.
-Tacticus, Jingo
conform now. conform now. conform now.
differences cause conflicts. conforming is happiness.
join us. express your commonality. copy and paste.

Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn.

#67 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 29 October 2001 - 03:18 PM

Talon, you should bring up subjects like that up with Skyblade, not us. It really doesn't help anyone at all to say stuff like that,and it's not really our thing to control, it's too late now. You can talk tto Skyblade if you like, but this really isn't the place to go. log on to GR, he's on there a lot, and you can tell him, and see if he agrees/disagrees, etc, etc. If he says the same thing as you and agrees with your opinions, and it's really serious, go to a mod/admin. But the kind of stuff people like you do in a time like this isn't really going to change anything for the better.
Just a piece of firendly neigborhood advice. Posted Image

------------------

#68 User is offline   Talon Karrde 

• EUnuch
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2001 - 06:05 AM

I don't mean to insult anyone here, but if you start an RPG, at least try to make it good...

------------------
Hmm...lets see...what to do when you're outgunned, outnumbered and outpositioned...it says here: Don't have a battle.
-Tacticus, Jingo
conform now. conform now. conform now.
differences cause conflicts. conforming is happiness.
join us. express your commonality. copy and paste.

Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn.

#69 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 31 October 2001 - 12:15 PM

Well, you COULD be a little nicer about it...

We are trying to make it as good as we can, and, I admit, (Jager please don't kill me for this) Jager's spelling IS pretty bad, Posted Image but if you added some constructive critiscism, or even joined the RPG to try and make it better, that's what we're looking for. Posted Image

#70 User is offline   god101 

• Pip

Posted 31 October 2001 - 06:10 PM

Want to know why I cant spell very good. You try to type under a red light in the middle of a field at 2 A.M. Because I'm realy in the army and I'm on exercise means I cant see what I'm typing. But anyway I'm going back home in 3 weeks so my spelling will be getting better Posted Image . (Just to let ya all know we will be getting rid of the borg through a civel war (sorry if My spelling is bad anyways) )

Jager

------------------

#71 User is offline   brookeview 

• PipPip

Posted 01 November 2001 - 10:21 AM

Get omniweb and its spell checker

------------------
Brookeview Technologies Worldwide
A name you know, a name you can trust.
[url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/brookeview2/"]Earth's Journey v2.0 screen shots[/url]
[url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/2/wo/vKQKqbIHG9zMWd0R.1/0.2.1.2.27.31.97.1.35.0.0.1.1.1?user=brookeview2&fpath=Just%20For%20Fun%20Folder&templatefn=FileSharing6.html"]Try the Ares Files that are just for fun[/url]
The guy with no artistic ability what so ever...

Ares plugins to date: Earth's Journey Back To The Stars, Scenario Contest and Cantharan vs. Ishiman.
Ares plugins in development: Star Trek: Ares, Viva La Resistance.

#72 User is offline   Mike 

• Pip

Posted 20 November 2001 - 08:38 PM

Originally posted by god101:
Want to know why I cant spell very good. You try to type under a red light in the middle of a field at 2 A.M. Because I'm realy in the army and I'm on exercise means I cant see what I'm typing. But anyway I'm going back home in 3 weeks so my spelling will be getting better Posted Image . (Just to let ya all know we will be getting rid of the borg through a civel war (sorry if My spelling is bad anyways) )

Jager

Really, in the army, huh. Cool.

Hey guys, came back to apologize about being a jerk earlier. Won't happen again. Posted Image

------------------
Hey! Jesus Loves You! :P
"They've got us surrounded. Good! Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time!"- A variation of a quote by Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller at the Chosin Reservoir

#73 User is offline   Danielnma 

• Pip

Posted 22 November 2001 - 12:02 AM

Hey Mike, that's great! Maybe you could try starting up the life of this story once again, after it got so off-topic...

------------------
If you're not part of the solution, You're part of the precipitate.

#74 User is offline   Mike 

• Pip

Posted 22 November 2001 - 10:28 PM

Originally posted by Danielnma:
Hey Mike, that's great! Maybe you could try starting up the life of this story once again, after it got so off-topic...

Let me think about a good start and I'll get back to you.

Check out [url="http://"http://www.stratacafe.com/profiles/images/mike_lloyd/81711202001184830.jpg"]this page[/url]
for a pic of the Auriance battlecruiser.

------------------
Hey! Jesus Loves You! Posted Image

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 11-22-2001).]

#75 User is offline   brookeview 

• PipPip

Posted 22 November 2001 - 11:11 PM

--How about this to get things rolling again?--

After several hours of travel through the hyperspace Brookeview's fleet arrived in the Osimha system (Ishiman's homesystem) . Wanting to be able to send Skyblade more information on the fate of Pollux system he sent out a single intercepter to return to the Pollux system as a scout.

Brookeview was also getting somewhat worried because he had herd nothing from Skyblade's attack on the Demeter (I think it was demeter) system.

------------------
Brookeview Technologies Worldwide
A name you know, a name you can trust.
[url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/brookeview2/"]Earth's Journey v2.0 screen shots[/url]
[url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/2/wo/vKQKqbIHG9zMWd0R.1/0.2.1.2.27.31.97.1.35.0.0.1.1.1?user=brookeview2&fpath=Just%20For%20Fun%20Folder&templatefn=FileSharing6.html"]Try the Ares Files that are just for fun[/url]
The guy with no artistic ability what so ever...

Ares plugins to date: Earth's Journey Back To The Stars, Scenario Contest and Cantharan vs. Ishiman.
Ares plugins in development: Star Trek: Ares, Viva La Resistance.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users